Author Topic: [SOLD]: Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard RK-9000RE w/ 50A O-Rings - MX Red Switches  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Ahlitah

• Trade Count: (0)
Okay I just got my Leopold with Mx Black, and they feel much better.

I find these Red switches way too lite.

So I have my Like New, Used Lightly for a Few Months. I have installed 50A O-Rings from WASD and a Red 'Escaping Guy' Esc Keycap (included)

The keyboard works great, the only reason i'm selling is it cause of the Red switches in it!

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 44265[/ATTACH]

It comes in original box, with everything that originally came with the KB, as well as the extra and the original ESC keycap.

I'm looking at Selling in Canada at the Moment. I will Sell any Ship anywhere though, as long as you pay the shipping costs! Just give me a PM.

Since I'm listing my Price in CDN $ as well, you will need to PM me the cost in US $ too, or you can use Xe.com to get an estimate.

[SOLD]

Shipping will be via Canada Post Expedited Post which includes Delivery confirmation and $100 insurance.

Payable via Paypal.

I have Heatware 63 0 0 (PM me for Link)
and eBay Feedback.

I might consider trades as well. Only looking something with MX Clear switches at the moment.

Also I know this keyboard is for Sale on the Egg this week as well. But mine is tested and has o-rings!
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 March 2012, 13:07:04 by Ahlitah »

Offline Ahlitah

I'll give this another few days.

then I think I'll post it on ebay!

if i'm not too lazy

Offline lan123

Hey buddy, Newegg has it Brand new SHIPPED for 80$. and urs is used and etc. Might wanna consider about the price again.

Offline metafour

Quote from: lan123;548295
Hey buddy, Newegg has it Brand new SHIPPED for 80$. and urs is used and etc. Might wanna consider about the price again.

The OP is in Canada and I don't see it listed for $80 shipped on newegg.ca. I don't know if newegg has shipping issues like others have mentioned with ordering from EK where they end up paying a significant amount extra due to customs fees but if not, that's another benefit for Canadian buyers of this keyboard.

Offline Ahlitah

Its that price in Canada as well with a coupon. (which I mentioned with something about 'theegg' in my OP!)

Mine is used and tested, PLUS it comes with 0-rings already installed. Those would cost extra. Plus an extra Red ESC key.

If people don't want the o-rings and Red ESC key, I can lower the price. I think $100CDN shipped is reasonable esp with the 0-rings and such.

I am willing to consider reasonable offers as well.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 March 2012, 20:30:20 by Ahlitah »

Offline metafour

Quote from: Ahlitah;548312
Its that price in Canada as well with a coupon. (which I mentioned with something about 'theegg' in my OP!)

Mine is used and tested, PLUS it comes with 0-rings already installed. Those would cost extra. Plus an extra Red ESC key.

If people don't want the o-rings and Red ESC key, I can lower the price.

Just curious, does newegg.ca ship stuff from within Canada to avoid those extra fees for you, our Northern neighbors?

Offline allinvain

Would you take $80 shipped? I'm in Ontario.

On newegg it's $99 NEW with free shipping.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201044
Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent ,ABS M1,Xarmor U9BL-S

Offline Ahlitah

Quote from: metafour;548314
Just curious, does newegg.ca ship stuff from within Canada to avoid those extra fees for you, our Northern neighbors?

They do have a warehouse in Canada. But I find they mostly ship from their US warehouse. The duties are usually included in the final price you pay.

So you should have no other fees to pay at the door.

allinvain: check PM.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 March 2012, 20:38:22 by Ahlitah »

Offline allinvain

PM checked. Sorry I just noticed it now. PM replied to though :)

Offline Ahlitah

Okay this is now tentatively sold!

I will update the OP, once its complete.

another PM at you allinvain.

Offline allinvain

Permanently sold! :) Can't wait to feel them red switches...better not disappoint me lol