Author Topic: Stalker drama  (Read 23369 times)

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
Stalker drama
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 23 May 2012, 02:06:20 »
Godly---

Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. I also know it... this is tough for me in spite of everything.

More than anything I'm posting this so others can see and be aware. I've heard similar stories many times. I never thought it was possible in my world. But my situation is almost the worst. She has ALL business/personal credit, banking, soc. sec.#, etc. I'm at a point where I almost don't care anymore, the damage to ME has been done. I'm unhappy :(

I'll end this as soon as I can... it's ugly no matter what.... but tonight is a turning point. I'm moving on. It's a decision. And a bottle of vodka.

Thank you. I really appreciate everyone's input. I've been beside myself with this crap.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
Stalker drama
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 23 May 2012, 02:17:12 »
I'll drink to that friend. Cheers.

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 23 May 2012, 02:39:22 »
Bottom line...it's ****ed. I'm bringing in every text, email, smoke signal she's sent to people that she got from hacking my email, going through my work notebook and their responses to not bother them. I'm certain the judge will note I've not called, texted, emailed, etc, yet SHE says she's been bothered. I've just been able to copy all my SMS messages with a nifty program called PhoneView that shows her dozens of nasty, drunken texts harassing me and my one or two encouraging her to be careful and get help.

Never again.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 20:58:11 »
A new low level of humiliation. Tomorrow I leave work early to go to court and hang out with the dregs of society to try and have the temporary restraining order made permanent. How did I get here? Never in my life did I think I would be needing to do such a thing.

After she was served with the restraining order, as retribution, she had me served as well (which is fine), but she lied and said we were romantically involved, and that I did horrible things like use her for money, abuse her, etc.

I'm checking out mentally tonight and putting myself into a self-induced coma that I'll schedule to come out of during the weekend. Anything to get through this BS. I don't know how it's handled, but if I see her there, I'm going to address the court to say that even though peeps have their good points and bad points, that whatever she and I are going through is unhealthy, and that I have safety concerns and request absolutely no contact. That I don't hate her and wish her well, but that I can under no circumstances tolerate/forgive/accept the harassment, email hacking, alcoholism, contacting of people/work/companies etc. That she needs to accept that, and not continue her actions of retribution (legal or otherwise), but to let it go, since it won't change anything, and I'll never deal with her again, and will in fact use the courts further if needed. I need to mention that she has my Soc.Sec# so the court will instruct her to not try and run credit reports or use/damage my credit.

Ok. Anybody here that thought they are having a bad day or have a lot of problems....you should look up to the sky after reading this and just smile about how good you have it.

Be careful out there.

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
Stalker drama
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 21:12:24 »
^ Good luck! there is always light on the other side of the tunnel.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 May 2012, 22:08:52 by cactux »
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 21:14:29 »
:)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Stalker drama
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 21:18:15 »
Nasty stuff...good luck bud.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Stalker drama
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 21:20:58 »
I really feel for you, man.

That is some ugly sh!t. My own life has had its ups and downs, but nothing to compare to this.

I have a lawyer friend who has handled hundreds of divorces, and he has told me some mind-bending tales of anger and revenge (never any names, dates, or places, of course) that transcend logic and credulity.

The term "crimes of passion" used to mean something like catching your wife in bed with another man, and killing her/him/them, but I have come to believe that there are people crazed enough, and sufficiently detached from reality, to fabricate entire scenarios and then act on them.

I worked for a man in the 1980s (a brilliant architect, by the way, who died very young) with an apparent sleeping disorder. He would sometimes come to work at 10:00 or 11:00 am, completely disoriented, and spew out all sorts of bizarre accusations at us.

Eventually, we concluded that when he finally went to sleep, he had wild dreams about the office, our projects, and our work, which he then brought in as if what he had "experienced" was actually real. In that light, it all fell into place. Not that it was any help, you can't confront the guy who signs your paycheck! And the other 90% of the time, he was great and loving and kind!

Stay calm, tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. All logic, no conjecture, no assumption, no emotion. This, I know.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 21:26:10 »
Thanks for that. Some people don't understand why it's so hard if I didn't do anything that I need to worry about, which I haven't. But it sucks. I just want it to be in the past. I have a very small concern that somehow I may get sued by her, since now she's making all sorts of accusations...but THAT's crazy worry :)

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
Stalker drama
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 22:10:45 »
This whole story will be part of your past tomorrow and you will see that life has something nice waiting for you.

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 22:15:19 »
Quote from: cactux;604364
This whole story will be part of your past tomorrow and you will see that life has something nice waiting for you.

I hope you're right...

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 51892[/ATTACH]

Offline keyboardlover

Stalker drama
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 22:16:00 »
^ Dibs on the right one.

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 30 May 2012, 22:20:08 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;604368
^ Dibs on the right one.

Dude...been there....you're late again....

Really, I bet she's a model....I always believed 98% of all women are beautiful...and the other 2% are in the military. Mebbe that changed with 9/11 though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 May 2012, 22:25:40 by input nirvana »

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 31 May 2012, 16:54:55 »
Stupid court. Denied BOTH restraining orders, because we each said that we wanted nothing to do with each other and would not contact each other. The court said if there was any contact it would be a very bad thing and an RO would be issued. Why not just do it now, then? Sigh. Whatever.

If you don't hear from me ever again, you might see her parading around town with an Input Nirvana skin trench coat.

Maybe she got some closure from this.

Offline keyboardlover

Stalker drama
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 31 May 2012, 17:02:10 »
Quote from: input nirvana;604954
Maybe she got some closure from this.

Hope so. If you need to lay low come to the east coast. We'll get some beers.

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 31 May 2012, 17:10:52 »
You got it I have a lot of history in Baltimore, DC, Miami, Atlanta, Long Island :)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Stalker drama
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 31 May 2012, 20:31:48 »
Start a journal.

Make an entry at least weekly, even if it says "no observable signals this week" and be consistent about it.

This thing may have an eccentric orbit and come back at some wildly random future date, especially if there is a money cache (no pun intended) somewhere.

As much as you never want to think about it again, look at it like the need for virus protection.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 01 June 2012, 01:26:12 »
Very good point, and insight. I feel so much better for whatever reason. It's just settled in my view. But I decided if there is ANY form of harassment or contact, I'll be on 911 within seconds and back to the court to file for the RO again. I think the judge erred in not issuing the restraining order....I thought they handed them out like candy, to keep people from killing each other. Oh well.

One thing though...when I was explaining "my side" I clearly made a point of explaining that I never had any interest, didn't have any interest, and will never have any interest, and now with the lies and malicious behavior that I'm disgusted by her. I also explained that she always wanted a relationship and I never did, and that's why there was tension. It must have been humiliating for her. I'm hoping that made an impact.

In the end, I'm feeling good for the first time in since April 22. I didn't even think about this for about 4-5 hours this afternoon/evening. I bet I could almost forget about it. Not that I should....I still gotta be careful regardless, as everyone should.

Moving on...BACK TO KEYBOARDS!

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
Stalker drama
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 01 June 2012, 01:28:30 »
^ You flush out all your stress. Welcome back to GeekHack :-)

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 01 June 2012, 01:47:37 »
Yea, no doubt. Flush stress. It's the first official release to deal with it since the whole mess started.

I hope this has been informative to somebody somewhere to always be cautious because things can spiral in a pretty crazy fashion. Be diligent.

I know there may be some blowback at some point, but it will be virtually nothing if at all.

Now, to find a career, get out of debt, find some happiness.

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 07 June 2012, 22:42:08 »
On a pathetic side-note to this whole mess....

When I went to court, trying to get a restraining order from being harassed from the nut-job, she walks in, and starts hyperventilating like she was afraid and stressed. The judge asks why I want the restraining order, so I do my song and dance and reference the 3 police reports I made. Then he asks her if she is contesting the restraining order. SHE SAYS YES! Wtf???? She counter-filed an RO "after" she got served by the RO I filed against HER. Why would she not want mutual restraining orders??? Then she proceeds to try and explain that we had a romantic relationship, as "evidence" she produces 2 pictures...one of her and me at a table smiling while eating at a restaurant, and the other....get this....I fell asleep while she was doing some bookkeeping (which was never done correctly or filed, hence my IRS/State/Employment Department problems, and why I fired her), so she GETS CLOSE TO MY HEAD AND TAKES A PICTURE OF HERSELF LOOKING AT THE CAMERA WITH ME SLEEPING!!!! Is that not pathetic and sick? Who the **** does that stupid ****? She also produced 2 letters from people that I don't know that said we were a couple. What I don't understand is this....what would that have to do with the RO or anything else?

My life has been making steady improvements every week since this happened, so I'm getting out of the hole...but what the hell????

Be careful studs...loser, psychos with no life, no hope, no future are waiting to suck the juice right out of you like a parasite. The good news is that once you pry the god damn leach off your vein, them and any memory of them quickly fades away.

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
Stalker drama
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 08 June 2012, 02:37:26 »
I'm 20 and I've never even been able to ask a girl out on a date... Hopefully when I do this won't happen to me... I need to get out of the basement more often...

You should get one of these mousepads (or mugs, they have those too) to help cheer yourself up.

Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
Stalker drama
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 08 June 2012, 04:14:39 »
^ If you do not talk to the girl you have 0 % chances to date her. So if you just try, your chances are for sure higher than 0%. Think about it ;-).

Is just like touch-typing the fist time you do not have a clue where is the "a", but with practice you can go up to 100wpm, without even looking at the board.
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 June 2012, 04:18:37 by cactux »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Stalker drama
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 08 June 2012, 08:10:44 »
To Ed -

Societal pressures make too many young guys chase the "cheerleaders" and "models" who are usually unobtainable.

Look for a quiet nerdy girl, she will appreciate your attention. After all, you are not insulting her by hitting on her.

If your minds can connect, your bodies may follow.

Being shot down is nothing to worry about. I have been embarrassed thousands of times in my life, and will be thousands more.

Sticks and stones, etc

Except when you are extremely unlucky like our unfortunate colleague. Then you need to run like hell as soon as you can see the writing on the wall.
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 June 2012, 08:14:20 by fohat.digs »
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #74 on: Sat, 09 June 2012, 10:24:48 »
I've dated some highly attractive girls (lets call them "9"s for the sake of example) and what I've found has been interesting. Some of them know they get a LOT of looks ALL the time, but are very rarely approached seriously. Others were hit on CONSTANTLY. The difference that I came up with? One was lifestyle. Where they went and what they did, and the types of people they came in contact with. The other, which is huge, is a combination of factors including how they carried themselves...if they made eye contact, appeared busy or distracted, body language, etc. Whether they are aware of it or not.

Overall, I've found the "7"s I've gone out with had far more 'serious' interest from men. The "9"s got a lot of flake or were considered unapproachable. Weird. We're all just people. All that matters is what's on the inside.

My suggestion to be a happier, healthier human being....talk to everyone openly and honestly, men, women, kids, dogs, cats, parking meter maids. View them all as equals....get plenty of face time. And, in your interactions, some will hopefully prove to be good people for you, and at least one will be extra special...in the end, that's all that matters. Make yourself a great person so they want to have an interest in YOU. It's a lot easier when they are doing the chasing.

About 10 years ago, for about a week after a haircut, I would have girls bump their shopping carts into my cart at the grocery store. That was a hell of a lot of fun.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Stalker drama
« Reply #75 on: Sat, 09 June 2012, 13:40:59 »
Glad to see you back Input Nirvana!

Offline nmd

Stalker drama
« Reply #76 on: Sat, 09 June 2012, 16:41:39 »
Stalkers are the worst. :(

Offline Input Nirvana

Stalker drama
« Reply #77 on: Sat, 09 June 2012, 22:38:53 »
I did some reading...stalkers suffer from overbearing feelings of inadequacy...that's why it's often male on female or female on male...the whole relationship thingy....

I'm over it. I spend about 5 mins a day thinking about it. I don't know if there will be any other problems...after what I said in court that she was never a person I would ever be involved with (I was looking pretty good that day, was gonna hit on a very sharp looking blonde attorney with a cute little black dress...and stalker was looking rather horrid) and that I never wanted to see, hear, think of her ever again or I would call the police again. If that doesn't send a clear message, I don't know what does. I'm not to worried about anything she may try to do anymore...she's already tried to do damage, with very limited results. Maybe she is seeing things more clearly now and will move on.

All I know is that I'm pumping 50+ hours a week working and am getting some recognition for my efforts and results, which is elevating me, and I'm making baby steps out of my hole. Now to control what few negative issues I have, get a framework lifestyle back, and start seeing mo' WOMEN!!!!

Offline Roguemaster8

Stalker drama
« Reply #78 on: Sat, 09 June 2012, 22:40:49 »
You get em tiger!
CM Storm Quickfire | Dell Quietkey | Unicomp Ultra Classic | KBC Poker

Offline net2522

• lollollollol
Stalker drama
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 09 June 2012, 22:41:57 »
Quote from: input nirvana;610617
(I was looking pretty good that day, was gonna hit on a very sharp looking blonde attorney with a cute little black dress...and stalker was looking rather horrid)

:rofl::rofl:

Offline Input Nirvana

Re: Stalker drama
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 16:17:59 »
Hey you guys....

All bad that happens will eventually pass....

I've been working at my slave wages now for 90 days (60 hours weekly last 6 weeks) and slowly paying off the massive debt I incurred, and have gotten the other messes identified or under control even if everything isn't completely resolved. Selling stuff, getting used to a crazy schedule, working out of town, etc. I have not done as much as I could have to clean up life, but when you work massive hours....somethings gotta give.

The stalker still sends the occasional text/email...usually at 2am when it's drunk...and drives by constantly. I'm going to go to try and get the restraining order again. It wants 'to talk'...pathetic. I've never ever responded...I now know this is what the parasite wants...contact to validate it's ****ty feelings. It was shut down by all the people it contacted when it hacked my email. I'm touched that girls and former employees from 10 years ago defend me so strongly after so much time. I'm gratified.

I finally looking for a higher paying job with a better overall situation. I have one or two possibilities and will move closer to the bay area in about a month once I lock down one of these jobs. I decided to go back into self-employment after the first of the year. A big decision considering all that's happened. I made that decision while driving to the bay area at 4:30 am one morning. Strong thinking time.

I met a sweet girl accidentally over a month ago. She is 200 miles away, so I've only seen her once, but there is a pretty strong attraction. I've told her almost everything... Hard to say what will happen, I certainly was not looking for a girlfriend...I mean my life is a disaster! But I've illustrated where I am, where I have been (which is impressive) and where I think I want to go, with an associated timeline. She's sexy as hell. Schwing!!!!

So basically I anticipate the job change and move in 20-60 days maximum. In that same time most of all things get addressed/settled other than the longer-term business debt and filings I still carry, but that too will eventually be taken care of.

In spite of the tough path I've had recently, I've not hurt, burned, lied, cheated, bailed, stiffed, let down, not paid, scammed anyone or anything. I sleep well at night knowing I'm giving 100% to those I'm obligated to. The only entity that feels that I'm a scumbag is the parasitic stalker, that still sends texts to a former employee of mine (that it met) asking why he still deals with me considering how I ripped it off, used it, and scammed it. So it still blames me for all it's problems. Whatever. If that's the only entity that feels slighted...I'm comfortable with that.

I give you this update so anyone that has had or is having some pretty bad situations...no matter how horrible it may seem (mine was pretty shi-TAY)...there is always tomorrow...and it can be as good as you make it. I wonder how much better things would be if I was smarter, more careful, more talented, stronger, etc. Any of you that may feel overwhelmed or let down, or hopeless, just tap into your family/friends for support, make a reasonable plan that you can live with, and start doing what makes you happy. It comes from the inside, it's definitely NOT external. Never think that it is, 'cause it ain't.

It is what it is.

And I sincerely appreciate the awesome PMs you guys have sent. I had a couple nights where I was going to sleep being thankful for the generous offers and support from you. I do not forget such things and even in my crappy situation am trying to pay it forward.

<copy GH and DT>

Offline csm725

• I BLEED RED AND GOLD
    • http://csm725.com
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 18:08:12 »
You're a great guy. I remember talking to you a long time ago about a group buy and you were really nice and even though I was new to the KB community you didn't hesitate in sharing things with me, and that was really appreciated.
I've been following this thread since its inception and I am seriously smiling IRL right now. So happy to hear you're still able to live in Cali, more so in the Bay Area!
This bit is especially meaningful to me:
"In spite of the tough path I've had recently, I've not hurt, burned, lied, cheated, bailed, stiffed, let down, not paid, scammed anyone or anything."
Just shows that with the right amount of (immense) willpower, maintaining superiority is possible, and that's one hell of a life lesson.

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 22:58:11 »
Thanks for the update I.N. 

Don't sell all your Kinesis 'boards...you need at least one to keep for yourself.  :)

I've witnessed some stalking situations and have gone through situations where someone has been obsessed with me.  Zero response/acknowledgment was the best course of action.  (fortunately, I didn't go through anything nearly as bad as your situation)

I consider you a valuable member here and hope that, as you continue to pull yourself up by your bootstraps, you have time to stay engaged here.  I feel we are going through a bit of a rebirth here at geekhack...and am excited about it.  R00tw0rm may have done us a favor (in the long run).

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 23:48:00 »
when it's drunk..

This is how I imagine your stalker (aka IT) now...

Glad to see you've made it out of that hell.

I hope things continue to swing upward and onward.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #84 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 00:32:33 »
Thanks guys, really.

Geekhack kinda needs a clean slate/restructuring/new clear direction (no offense). And....I've contributed to some of the crapola in the past.

For the record....I'm a friggan soldier, you want me on your team, BUT....I have 3 things that will freak me out/put me down:
1) kick in the balls
2) clowns  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulrophobia
3) midgets/dwarves (I apologize for this one)

Riffraff, your pic above is a weenie-shrinker. Please don't do that anymore!
iMav...if I sell off my last Kinesis...I won't be able to type, and therefore won't be able to spew my crap on the intertoobs. THAT won't be happening anytime soon.

P.S.  If the stalker was a man, I would have put it in a body bag by now and dug a shallow hole in the desert.
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 July 2012, 00:37:49 by input nirvana »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 17:25:57 »
Thank you. Your perseverance is an inspiration to the rest of us.

Like I say to my kids when they are watching garbage on TV: "doesn't this make you appreciate your own lives being normal?"

I am truly sorry for the unnatural volume of sh|t that you are enduring.

Continue to ignore it and it will fade away. Eventually.

Good Luck.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 17:41:00 »
P.S.  If the stalker was a man, I would have put it in a body bag by now and dug a shallow hole in the desert.

"Allegedly"

Offline captain

« Reply #87 on: Sun, 05 August 2012, 08:12:57 »
Congrats on the new lease on life input nirvana!  I'm particularly interested in your escaping from the hole.  Got any suggestions for quick, legal money making?  The tax man is coming to take it all away!  :-o
Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 16:25:54 »
Congrats on the new lease on life input nirvana!  I'm particularly interested in your escaping from the hole.  Got any suggestions for quick, legal money making?  The tax man is coming to take it all away!  :-o

Being excessively busy, even at such low compensation rates has been good, it's kept the mind from dwelling.

I'm such a team player at this point I haven't done much thinking on generating income other than for my employer, which is fine temporarily. Of course working 60+ hours a week reduces free time :)

Quick, easy, legal...isn't that what everybody looks for? LOL

I have a dear friend who has discovered a way of buying/selling a certain semi-automatic gun model (not in California...we don't allow guns in this state) and changing the trigger package so he makes about $900+ per gun re-sell. He's been doing a buy/sell every 4 weeks or so steadily. It's also part of his hobby, so he is getting paid to play, so to speak. How cool is that?

For me, I need to start my business again, or another business. I've only made a few fledgling attempts at making some contacts at this point. It's the only sure way to increase income.

With my moving, I'm going to lose a couple thousand dollars of 'stuff' that just needs to go. Can't take all the time to sell, pay to store, have the hassle...etc. Bums me out, but only so much can be done sometimes. Money/finances are extremely fluid, that's for sure. I've really learned the value of a dollar these past months. My biggest issue is earning more, but I'm going to focus on spending less for my 4 walls. I've always spent too much on mortgage/rent. And it's cumulative...you save every month... Or driving a car with no car payments, HUGE monthly savings.

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 16:29:45 »
Even if it isn't making you lots of money, you seem like you're living a humble life, earnest and hardworking.  A lot of people would be fine with just that their whole life, and sometimes I wish I could be like that.

BTW...STUFF...I WANT =D

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 16:43:56 »
Yea, I've figure I've made a lot and spent a lot in the past...I'm over the 'buying' compulsion. Life is pretty simple, we make it hard...some of it is a product of our culture. I'm going for a simpler, less cluttered and easier existence between now and next summer. Wanna work on 'me' a bit to get dialed into life again. Plans, priorities, goal setting, fun, enjoyment. I've realized there is NO REASON to not have these things where you want them in your life.

One of my great attributes is that I get things done. I don't see the obstacles, I see the result. I'm angry I don't do it on the bigger playing field like I did in the past, but I've lost resources and momentum.

I'm open to opportunities if anyone has ideas or direction :) After all, I'm near Silicone Vally!

Stuff...costs money...takes time...and space...and mental energy...

Oh yea, the parasite sent a text last night at midnight (when it's drunk) and wants to talk to me or it's going to sue me for some fabricated reason. Whatever. A couple weeks ago it emailed me a pic of me with no text. Pathetic. It just needs to go away and live life anywhere...as long as it's not near me. I will never deal with the creature again. I'll go for another attempt at the restraining order soon. I contacted the phone company and found out I can have a phone number blocked so I don't get calls/texts. COOL!
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 August 2012, 16:48:59 by input nirvana »

Offline captain

« Reply #91 on: Wed, 08 August 2012, 17:10:52 »
Maybe it's time for a new phone number at the same time you move to your new location.  You have made certain that Parasite cannot find your new home, right? 

Count your blessings!  Starting with which is *having* 60+hrs/week to spend on anything.  When I'm lucky, I have about 30.  Every try to get a "real" job when you only have 5hrs/day available?  :-/
Welcome to geekhack -- where we like to type -- but don't care so much about reading.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #92 on: Wed, 08 August 2012, 22:58:51 »
I work at a crazy low rate...that's why they work me so much. Any change will be a boost for me...and after 3.5 months of this I need a change desperately...but I recognize this was necessary. The next 30 days are going to be very stressful.

I don't want to change my number...though I guess it's really not such a big deal. But the harassment is minor at this point and I will need to pursue with the RO if it continues. People can always find out where you live/number if they want to, so I'm not going to freak out too much over it...but I may change number....good idea.

I'd be happy to work a 32 work week :)  But only 5 hours available? The problem starts there :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 August 2012, 23:04:21 by input nirvana »

Offline Gerk

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 08 August 2012, 23:14:09 »
Sorry to hear about all this man ... I've been there too dude.  Luckily in time it tends to go away.  For me (and I won't go into the whole drama of it all) it went on for about 6 months and then she found someone else to spend her energies on stalking and trying to make miserable.  A few years later, no word of a lie, I saw here again out the blue ... on TV (seriously) ... and not just any TV, on one of those daytime Jerry Springer like TV shows.  I watched her tell the story of how she was stalking this other dude (thank god she moved on).  She ended up chasing him to a new city he moved to (8 hours away) and stalking him there.  She climbed up to his 4th floor balcony and broke into his apartment (yes she actually could pull that off too, ex military crazy chick!).  She ended up getting arrested and doing jail time for it (and then when she got out scored a spot on that TV show).

The moral of the story is that she will go away once it's no fun any more and she finds someone else to creep on ... stay strong man!
Rosewill RK-9000RE (reds) | Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (browns) | Leopold TKL (browns) | F21-7D "Mechanical Keyboard" (Blue Alps) | Filco Majestouch TKL (blues) | Goldtouch V2 x 2 | Matias Ergo Pro x 2 | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (browns) | Kinesis Freestyle Edge (reds)

Offline Gerk

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 08 August 2012, 23:15:17 »
Oh sorry, the other difference is that I did indeed sleep with her (too many times) ... I guess at least I got _something_ out of the whole ordeal.
Rosewill RK-9000RE (reds) | Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (browns) | Leopold TKL (browns) | F21-7D "Mechanical Keyboard" (Blue Alps) | Filco Majestouch TKL (blues) | Goldtouch V2 x 2 | Matias Ergo Pro x 2 | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (browns) | Kinesis Freestyle Edge (reds)

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 08 August 2012, 23:28:45 »
LOL!!!

But, in principle...does that make a difference? Obviously in the real world it does, but having sex doesn't give your life over to someone. It's just sex.

Offline Gerk

« Reply #96 on: Thu, 09 August 2012, 12:08:28 »
Ya you'd think ... but I guess that doesn't land you a spot on daytime TV if you don't LOL

Offline captain

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 10 August 2012, 18:07:33 »
Just abide, man.  Give the nihilist your $4, and let it go.  She's already killed your car.  You're getting off cheap. 

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #98 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 13:26:09 »
The fat-ugly-white hill trash-disgusting-freak-pathetic-drama filled-embezzeling-crappy bookeeper-parasitic-tick-stalker called my phone yesterday. I'm re-compiling EVERYTHING and going to courthouse Monday am to get this **** to stop. I have as much as I can so I can go on the offensive for a possible harassment suit. Restraining order is about all I can try to do again.

I've done this:
-job changed
-moved
-locked down credit access/reporting with 2 different and expensive services for track record and legal action if it tries to access my credit.
-changed bank accounts
-changed email addresses
-contacted state/fed agencies re: taxes/misc biz filings
------------------------------------------------------------
-about to change phone number
-can't do much about internet stalking, name is out there, it's out there (can't use any social media personal or professional with an internet stalker)

WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? Let me know if there is something else.

I actually felt sorry for it for a few months because it's so sad, empty and completely worthless at all levels. But not anymore. This is getting downright scary. Time to elevate the level of personal protection.

Priorities.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 13:30:35 »
come to the meetup to take a break from all this craziness!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace