Author Topic: Stalker drama  (Read 23363 times)

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
Re: Stalker drama
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 13:36:30 »
I really should, but I have some sudden work items to take care of, blah-blah-blah.

This weekend was almost always a stretch just because of stuff overall.

Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 14:05:39 »
The fat-ugly-white hill trash-disgusting-freak-pathetic-drama filled-embezzeling-crappy bookeeper-parasitic-tick-stalker called my phone yesterday. I'm re-compiling EVERYTHING and going to courthouse Monday am to get this **** to stop. I have as much as I can so I can go on the offensive for a possible harassment suit. Restraining order is about all I can try to do again.

I've done this:
-job changed
-moved
-locked down credit access/reporting with 2 different and expensive services for track record and legal action if it tries to access my credit.
-changed bank accounts
-changed email addresses
-contacted state/fed agencies re: taxes/misc biz filings
------------------------------------------------------------
-about to change phone number
-can't do much about internet stalking, name is out there, it's out there (can't use any social media personal or professional with an internet stalker)

WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? Let me know if there is something else.

I actually felt sorry for it for a few months because it's so sad, empty and completely worthless at all levels. But not anymore. This is getting downright scary. Time to elevate the level of personal protection.

Priorities.

man all that just because you didn't sleep with her :(

any regrets? surely if you just slept with her in the beginning and she found out how bad a root you were this would never have happened?

(disclaimer, obviously im joking, trying to cheer you up with my dry humor :P )
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 September 2012, 14:14:09 by rayuki »

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 14:28:15 »
I'm good with your humor, it's funny!

But this is a PITA. In the end, I'm over it. But I'm recognizing a few danger signs.

Lessons learned. Don't let losers anywhere near you...ever.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #103 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 14:50:12 »
LOL!!!

But, in principle...does that make a difference? Obviously in the real world it does, but having sex doesn't give your life over to someone. It's just sex.

Mmm... see this is the problem here. the modern departure of sex from purposeful procreation..

It's something that women can't handle, because their biology is such that oxytocin, the neurochemical responsible for pair-bonding occurs at a level 4 times greater than in men.

So, it wouldn't be a surprise that certain "stalker-prone" women may have even more elevated levels of said brain chemistry.

In conclusion, it may be a medical condition. ;D

That said, if she was ugly, why did you flirt with her in the first place... this story sounds a bit troll' fishy, but since internet truth is all but inconsequential... I'm inclined to believe it..

You could always pay someone to make her disappear, it wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't thought about killing you. Obsessions are tortuous for the victim, but often also exhausting for the perpetrator.

So, in a fit of classic romance, she may decide to off you and then herself.

No legal action will save you then..

I don't think distancing yourself from the problem is enough if this women is as resourceful and obsessive as you say.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #104 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 15:09:24 »
At this point I don't feel anything I do will "stop" its insane obsession. It lives in some weird unrealistic dream world it seems. Until it has something better/more time consuming in its own pitiful existence it would seem I'm the focus and blame of its problems. It seems to think there is some 'tie' since I was nice to it. I just don't know/understand the whole thing. That's the scary part...it doesn't make ANY sense. I just want to ignore it, so if I can be in a position of not being aware of its obsession, I'm comfortable with that. Ignorance is bliss. I don't want to be inconvenienced anymore, give it any further attention. And, to a certain point, I can distance myself from it and the problem it's trying to create and consider it the equivalent of junk mail/spam/traffic/nasty bowel movement. Forget about it. It happens, don't give it any attention/effort. It'll pass just like a bad day. Especially if I can reduce it to internet hassle.

If it doesn't send a text or whatever, I never think about it. It has that little meaning in my life. It's of no consequence.

As far as me being eradicated...I'm comfortable with my life and who/what I am. Any of us can go at any time. I'm prepared. But, should something make an attempt, I'll do everything I can do eliminate it first. Obviously. I consider that entertainment. Eat or be eaten. I'm good with that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #105 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 15:37:39 »
At this point I don't feel anything I do will "stop" its insane obsession. It lives in some weird unrealistic dream world it seems. Until it has something better/more time consuming in its own pitiful existence it would seem I'm the focus and blame of its problems. It seems to think there is some 'tie' since I was nice to it. I just don't know/understand the whole thing. That's the scary part...it doesn't make ANY sense. I just want to ignore it, so if I can be in a position of not being aware of its obsession, I'm comfortable with that. Ignorance is bliss. I don't want to be inconvenienced anymore, give it any further attention. And, to a certain point, I can distance myself from it and the problem it's trying to create and consider it the equivalent of junk mail/spam/traffic/nasty bowel movement. Forget about it. It happens, don't give it any attention/effort. It'll pass just like a bad day. Especially if I can reduce it to internet hassle.

If it doesn't send a text or whatever, I never think about it. It has that little meaning in my life. It's of no consequence.

As far as me being eradicated...I'm comfortable with my life and who/what I am. Any of us can go at any time. I'm prepared. But, should something make an attempt, I'll do everything I can do eliminate it first. Obviously. I consider that entertainment. Eat or be eaten. I'm good with that.

Classic move, dehumanize your "enemy", referring to her as "it".

This never works out. Notice that every nation does this in a time of war, and it only serves to prolong the fighting while never addressing the root of the problem.

Based on your other posts, you've demonstrated awareness of the fact that you bear some responsibility for this situation.

Relationship problems always take two to create, and two to end.

If not mutually resolved, we arrive at the dreaded romantic suicides.

I'm assuming you're younger, since you've decided to throw time at the problem, hoping it would resolve itself, you've got life ahead.

If you are "not" young, perhaps a more active approach is necessary.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #106 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 16:02:45 »
I didn't dehumanize it, the creature has dehumanized itself already. I have no regrets. I am on the defensive, I want to be left alone, this is my right, there are no actions of contact on my part since before the restraining order court date months ago. I know it wants contact to somehow legitimize itself, bet I will NEVER address it again. It is of NO consequence or importance in my life at any level, even if I die as a result from carrying this point of view.

I'm responsible only because I gave it the time of day and attempted to be somewhat supportive of its issues because I felt sorry for it...until I realized it created the issues and accepts no responsibility for the disastrous results, at which point I backed away. Can't help something that doesn't help itself. I was never the one pushing forward. It saw an open, friendly door, and latched on like a cancerous barnacle.

My active approach will be through legal channels only. I find this whole mess disgusting, unfair, scary, and I try to put it out of my mind (very successfully most of the time I might add). Somehow it sounds like you feel I bear more responsibility than I feel I do. I understand that, it seems 'everything can be talked out and solved'. This is not the case here. This is an incomplete, obsessive personality that only has one outcome in it's mind. Period. There's no reasoning with that. I need legal protection, and documented. After that, whatever it does, is for the history books. Life is short and I won't contribute to the uglification in my life.

Maybe this is a bit more extreme than what others have gone through. I've heard of it, but never paid much attention. I'm sharing this because it is such a crazy and impossible situation with virtually no possible 'win'.

Be careful out there.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #107 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 16:17:40 »
I didn't dehumanize it, the creature has dehumanized itself already. I have no regrets. I am on the defensive, I want to be left alone, this is my right, there are no actions of contact on my part since before the restraining order court date months ago. I know it wants contact to somehow legitimize itself, bet I will NEVER address it again. It is of NO consequence or importance in my life at any level, even if I die as a result from carrying this point of view.

I'm responsible only because I gave it the time of day and attempted to be somewhat supportive of its issues because I felt sorry for it...until I realized it created the issues and accepts no responsibility for the disastrous results, at which point I backed away. Can't help something that doesn't help itself. I was never the one pushing forward. It saw an open, friendly door, and latched on like a cancerous barnacle.

My active approach will be through legal channels only. I find this whole mess disgusting, unfair, scary, and I try to put it out of my mind (very successfully most of the time I might add). Somehow it sounds like you feel I bear more responsibility than I feel I do. I understand that, it seems 'everything can be talked out and solved'. This is not the case here. This is an incomplete, obsessive personality that only has one outcome in it's mind. Period. There's no reasoning with that. I need legal protection, and documented. After that, whatever it does, is for the history books. Life is short and I won't contribute to the uglification in my life.

Maybe this is a bit more extreme than what others have gone through. I've heard of it, but never paid much attention. I'm sharing this because it is such a crazy and impossible situation with virtually no possible 'win'.

Be careful out there.

It's a super scary scenario that I was in recently as well.  Just hope she doesn't do what mine did and try to claim that she's pregnant.  Even though it's clearly a lie, it's more drama and issues.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #108 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 16:34:16 »
Hahaha!  I'd LOVE to see THAT immaculate conception-devil-baby pop out! That would prove the extent of the lies.

I'm sorry you have a similar nasty issue. I can tell it's substantially different than mine...you obviously had a 'relationship'...hence your lack of understanding with my confusion and frustration. The actions I'm seeing are like that of a jilted long term lover. Totally crazy.

Someone said this to me, and I think I'm going to listen: "It's only as much of a problem as you allow it to be." I guess if I take the stand that I disavow and ignore, basically pokerface it...at least it won't occupy my time/energy and at some point it will end. The more I acknowledge it (good or bad), legitimizes it and the more impact it can have on the world around me. A couple more actions on my part to distance, change, insulate, and protect, plus time...and pokerface it is. The truth is I'll forget about it like a rash once it's gone.

I'm not buying drama, so no point in someone trying to sell it to me.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #109 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 17:16:25 »
Hahaha!  I'd LOVE to see THAT immaculate conception-devil-baby pop out! That would prove the extent of the lies.

I'm sorry you have a similar nasty issue. I can tell it's substantially different than mine...you obviously had a 'relationship'...hence your lack of understanding with my confusion and frustration. The actions I'm seeing are like that of a jilted long term lover. Totally crazy.

Someone said this to me, and I think I'm going to listen: "It's only as much of a problem as you allow it to be." I guess if I take the stand that I disavow and ignore, basically pokerface it...at least it won't occupy my time/energy and at some point it will end. The more I acknowledge it (good or bad), legitimizes it and the more impact it can have on the world around me. A couple more actions on my part to distance, change, insulate, and protect, plus time...and pokerface it is. The truth is I'll forget about it like a rash once it's gone.

I'm not buying drama, so no point in someone trying to sell it to me.
I think you have me confused, I completely understand your mentality.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #110 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 17:25:23 »
I'm referring to:
Having a relationship with someone and stopping is easier to understand their obsessive refusal to let it go and the subsequent hounding that follows. It definitely takes both to create this situation.

Not being involved with someone at that level, but still having the same crazy obsession and pursuit... my lack of desire to engage it to try and resolve it...it only took me being like I am with anyone else at any given time and this garbage started.... so my lack of initial input is what fuels my belief that I shouldn't put any effort into a direct contact resolution. This is about contact and less about the content of the contact.

Offline Drakan290

• Well.
« Reply #111 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 18:30:27 »
This honestly seems like something you can go to a medical professional with, and get her declared mentally ill..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #112 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 18:39:38 »
This honestly seems like something you can go to a medical professional with, and get her declared mentally ill..

I see you didn't read the whole thread, the story goes, the stalker female is already on pills, on/off her whole life.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #113 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 18:40:04 »
EGG-zactly

Offline Drakan290

• Well.
« Reply #114 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 19:14:10 »

I see you didn't read the whole thread, the story goes, the stalker female is already on pills, on/off her whole life.

No, I understand pills. This is destructive behaviour and is endangering other people. That is something totally different than depression/bipolarism/OCD.

She could probably be committed if you file a police report saying a mentally ill woman broke into your house/stole your financial information/is running amuk with your SSN

Seriously, you're being way too passive with this. There are so many more outlets to explore.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #115 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 19:34:49 »

No, I understand pills. This is destructive behaviour and is endangering other people. That is something totally different than depression/bipolarism/OCD.

She could probably be committed if you file a police report saying a mentally ill woman broke into your house/stole your financial information/is running amuk with your SSN

Seriously, you're being way too passive with this. There are so many more outlets to explore.

I also find this portion as somewhat of a disconnect in the story.

If the women did illegally perpetrate your accounts/savings/ 401k/ How could there possibly be no evidence of it, of which you can use against her in the court.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #116 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 19:53:56 »
I had the police involved. The proof it stole anything wasn't all clearly there, but I now have texts printed out admitting to being in my house, while threatening me. I initially wasn't going to go down that path, but now my feeling sorry is changing to anger and frustration.

As far as the financial portion, that has been dealt with, mostly.

It's the harassment that is the issue now.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #117 on: Sat, 22 September 2012, 22:00:15 »
I hope that things can clear up for you IN. I really really do. We are here for your support... at least I am.

On a note to hopefully cheer you up, what do you get when you get when you add a potato to a penis?---A ****-Tater!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #118 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 03:05:32 »
I had the police involved. The proof it stole anything wasn't all clearly there, but I now have texts printed out admitting to being in my house, while threatening me. I initially wasn't going to go down that path, but now my feeling sorry is changing to anger and frustration.

As far as the financial portion, that has been dealt with, mostly.

It's the harassment that is the issue now.

So how is she "not" already in jail, for vandalizing your finances. That doesn't make any sense. People go to jail for much much less.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #119 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 10:09:13 »
I had the damn thing arrested.

The stalking is part obsession, part retribution. The messages vacillate wildly between wanting to be amicable to anger over what happened. Depends on time of day/drunk or not when sending.

I'm having to produce quite a bit for the DA, who is pressing the charges. After this happened, I was wiped out and started working 65 hours a week out of town, so many details had to be delayed. Then, I was falsely accused of doing ALL the things that were done to me...which is now shown to not be the case, but took some major emotional energy to deal with.

This whole experience has been emotionally, financially, and patience draining. Initially I was fired up to solve this, but dealing with the slow wheels of the system was very frustrating, as a result at this point I've become somewhat passive...I've had to put food on the table and a roof over my head...it's been a struggle. Maybe you can see why I want to walk away at this point, be left alone, and start over. I'm exhausted. I can't have a real relationship with someone with garbage like this polluting my life, I can't really relax/feel secure. I get a text and my anxiety level shoots up. On a personal level I really need a closing action, then my healing and time can begin. It doesn't feel much different than the time this started....I need to resolve this and move forward. The posting the last day or so has really made it clear to me that somehow, some way this needs to either be ended or put away in a place it doesn't have such an effect on me. Life is so short, in the end none of the stupid things that happen mean anything and it's a sad waste of life to spend dealing with it. It's sad.

Also, understand...justice costs money and time and energy and can be very unpleasant. I'm short on all, and it's been extremely unpleasant. I won't mention the incredibly scary thoughts that have gone through my head, alone, late at night when I couldn't sleep, with all the windows in my house screwed permanently shut. The thoughts of failing, not being able to pay what I owe to everybody, the realization I was less than 30 days from being homeless, carless, losing all my 'stuff', businesses being mad at me, destroyed credit. I actually went 24 hours hungry. Yea, that was rough. The thoughts I had in my head were not thoughts anyone should have, I was surprised I would have those types of thoughts. That's the entire reason why I had started this thread, to bring a level of awareness and maybe at one tiny level that may help someone in some way. So they don't think or do what was in my head. Nothing in the world is worth that. Being a victim sucks.

My path:
After 24 hours being hungry:
An out of state friend ordered me $50 of home delivery pizza that lasted 3 days. Then:
I borrowed $40 for gas/food from a brand new co-worker the first week. Then:
I took an advance after a week of work. Then:
I sold my Datahand/equip. immediately for the discount price of $1200. Then:
I got my first paycheck.
Sadly, the emergency job I took didn't pay enough for me to 'make it' and I worked 12 hours daily, 6 days a week just to stop sliding down.
I'm still juggling bills, behind with everything, selling things, reduced all spending/overhead to below minimum.

I went from a 6 figure income to begging for food. The penthouse to the outhouse. I'm way past the humiliation. It was survival. Would have been a tough change to try and earn income without the benefit of a safe place to sleep, shower, poop, and regroup daily. How would I have been able to do a good job at anything? I'm sure if I had lost the roof over my head, the rebuilding wound be greatly delayed and much more difficult. I live in a small tourist town, not a lot of easy opportunities to jump into. Even though it was a beautiful life in such a great place, the lack of potential depth has caused me to rethink, and as a result, move to the big city for greater opportunity/more contacts should anything take a dip for the worse in the future.

I just don't want anyone else to suffer with the horrific and frightening state of mind I had for a few weeks. I will take another 6 months to grow and heal past that nasty, scary time.

EDIT:
In short, this has been far more about my immediate mental health and overall survival, than anything else. If I can be ok today, then I can pursue the past crime more aggressively with the DA. If I'm completely devastated, not much satisfaction if I'm homeless, no phone, etc. Priorities.

« Last Edit: Sun, 23 September 2012, 11:47:42 by input nirvana »

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #120 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 10:48:19 »
I hope that things can clear up for you IN. I really really do. We are here for your support... at least I am.

On a note to hopefully cheer you up, what do you get when you get when you add a potato to a penis?---A ****-Tater!

REALLY???????

LOL

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 18:10:51 »
I had the damn thing arrested.

The stalking is part obsession, part retribution. The messages vacillate wildly between wanting to be amicable to anger over what happened. Depends on time of day/drunk or not when sending.

I'm having to produce quite a bit for the DA, who is pressing the charges. After this happened, I was wiped out and started working 65 hours a week out of town, so many details had to be delayed. Then, I was falsely accused of doing ALL the things that were done to me...which is now shown to not be the case, but took some major emotional energy to deal with.

This whole experience has been emotionally, financially, and patience draining. Initially I was fired up to solve this, but dealing with the slow wheels of the system was very frustrating, as a result at this point I've become somewhat passive...I've had to put food on the table and a roof over my head...it's been a struggle. Maybe you can see why I want to walk away at this point, be left alone, and start over. I'm exhausted. I can't have a real relationship with someone with garbage like this polluting my life, I can't really relax/feel secure. I get a text and my anxiety level shoots up. On a personal level I really need a closing action, then my healing and time can begin. It doesn't feel much different than the time this started....I need to resolve this and move forward. The posting the last day or so has really made it clear to me that somehow, some way this needs to either be ended or put away in a place it doesn't have such an effect on me. Life is so short, in the end none of the stupid things that happen mean anything and it's a sad waste of life to spend dealing with it. It's sad.

Also, understand...justice costs money and time and energy and can be very unpleasant. I'm short on all, and it's been extremely unpleasant. I won't mention the incredibly scary thoughts that have gone through my head, alone, late at night when I couldn't sleep, with all the windows in my house screwed permanently shut. The thoughts of failing, not being able to pay what I owe to everybody, the realization I was less than 30 days from being homeless, carless, losing all my 'stuff', businesses being mad at me, destroyed credit. I actually went 24 hours hungry. Yea, that was rough. The thoughts I had in my head were not thoughts anyone should have, I was surprised I would have those types of thoughts. That's the entire reason why I had started this thread, to bring a level of awareness and maybe at one tiny level that may help someone in some way. So they don't think or do what was in my head. Nothing in the world is worth that. Being a victim sucks.

My path:
After 24 hours being hungry:
An out of state friend ordered me $50 of home delivery pizza that lasted 3 days. Then:
I borrowed $40 for gas/food from a brand new co-worker the first week. Then:
I took an advance after a week of work. Then:
I sold my Datahand/equip. immediately for the discount price of $1200. Then:
I got my first paycheck.
Sadly, the emergency job I took didn't pay enough for me to 'make it' and I worked 12 hours daily, 6 days a week just to stop sliding down.
I'm still juggling bills, behind with everything, selling things, reduced all spending/overhead to below minimum.

I went from a 6 figure income to begging for food. The penthouse to the outhouse. I'm way past the humiliation. It was survival. Would have been a tough change to try and earn income without the benefit of a safe place to sleep, shower, poop, and regroup daily. How would I have been able to do a good job at anything? I'm sure if I had lost the roof over my head, the rebuilding wound be greatly delayed and much more difficult. I live in a small tourist town, not a lot of easy opportunities to jump into. Even though it was a beautiful life in such a great place, the lack of potential depth has caused me to rethink, and as a result, move to the big city for greater opportunity/more contacts should anything take a dip for the worse in the future.

I just don't want anyone else to suffer with the horrific and frightening state of mind I had for a few weeks. I will take another 6 months to grow and heal past that nasty, scary time.

EDIT:
In short, this has been far more about my immediate mental health and overall survival, than anything else. If I can be ok today, then I can pursue the past crime more aggressively with the DA. If I'm completely devastated, not much satisfaction if I'm homeless, no phone, etc. Priorities.

Was that six figures with a 1, or a 3+ in the left most digit. I don't see how sharing that would be a problem, since you don't make it currently.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #122 on: Sun, 23 September 2012, 22:14:51 »
Almost always a 1, lol. but 3 years with a 3, and about 5-6 with a 2. I have the ability to make a comeback. Today I lack connections and the opportunity. Or at least I THINK I lack these things. Just need a few baby steps to get re-situated. Definitely need to be in the correct arena to pull those dollars. I'm a team kinda guy.

I wrote a letter to a group of friends recently...about how any of us may have already earned more than we may ever earn again, and to see the bigger picture of life. I wrote that in reference to me being wiped out financially in hopes they would more strongly consider my outlook that it didn't really matter.

Odd, I feel stupider and less capable than ever before... I hope I don't value myself by the income I earn :(

I may be chopping wood for a portion of this coming week at $10 hourly, the tree trimmer working today where I live needed help and I busted my hump cutting and hauling. While 2 other jobs are slooooooly considering me for employment. Life goes on....
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 September 2012, 22:28:35 by input nirvana »

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 27 September 2012, 10:26:37 »
Tough year,man!  (between this and Smoochie)  Here's looking up, IN... hope you get back on your feet quickly.  We're all pulling for you.
ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
Preonic 2 total: OG Gateron Yellows (GMK silencer clips), TBD (unassembled v2).
XD-75 (mixed Gateron Yellows, MX Blacks, MX Clears on layer toggles).
Das S Professional (was MX Blues, now Ghetto Reds).
G80-11900.
ML-4400 (2x) Cherry MY boards.

Offline mmmty

• bang! bang!
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 27 September 2012, 12:07:36 »
Good luck, input nirv!!!
Keyboardless

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #125 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 00:05:57 »
Thanks guys.

I cry about Smooch. The loss is one issue, then I have guilt that I didn't take him to vet sooner. He had a bacterial infection that took him down and he passed from organ failure. People have consoled me with 'life happens', which I understand, but doesn't alleviate my guilt that I could have and should have been more attentive and aware of the tiny signs that there may have been a problem. Hell, go to the vet anyhow, for no reason, just do it. It's only money. Oh, yea, I've been near financial ruin since summer '11, which has affected Smoochie and other things :(

I would do anything. ANYTHING. To change what happened to Smoochie. anything.

And, the stalker stuff. I'm not afraid for my safety anymore, nor about what it can try to do contacting people, or eventually gaining access to whatever info/accounts/job/etc. I'm over it and the only power it has is what ever power I give it in my life. Other than my social security number (which can be changed) I have no more exposure or liability than anyone else in any other situation. But if another legal line is crossed, I'll do everything I can and pursue to the full extent of the law, even if it accomplishes nothing for me but punishes or puts another black mark on the stalkers record. It's already stuck in the legal system for at least 2 years as it is.

I'm making fundamental changes within myself, lifestyle, expectations, performance and I hope to re-establish myself by the end of the year. Then start to make a new life plan (I don't have one now), if you don't plan, nothing happens. And no more taking things for granted.

You guys more careful than I was with who I hired and/or let in to my life. I had a lot of good things going on and people knew it. I didn't protect it enough and let it slowly get downgraded. No one to blame for that but myself. Lessons learned.

I have a few good things happening right now that should put the ball in motion to start pulling out of this. Finally.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #126 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 08:48:33 »
This thread has really saddened me, but maybe the light is finally visible at the end of the tunnel.

You have established a high ground for yourself with the arrest, from there on out everything will be "public" which may be embarrassing but you have defended yourself appropriately, morally and legally.

Clearly this has always been a mental health issue, and we can only hope that the State finally feels that her threat to society is great enough that it can afford to keep her off the streets for a long time.

Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #127 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 21:01:10 »
I know I've whined and cried and complained a lot...some out of hopelessness, fear, confusion, anger and just not knowing what the heck to do. The whole mess is just so flipping CRAZY. I go over it in my head now and stop and think WTF? ??? But when your home, personal belongings, email, accounts, financial paperwork/contacts are compromised, and someone is contacting your work, people you know, etc....it can really mess with your head and how you see things. Keep in mind I have no family at all and no friends in the town I live in, everyone I know are time zones away...so a very solo existence, so when things go poorly, there is no one to fall back on. Everyone is a phone call or email away. It creates desperation, especially during painfully long and sleepless nights. You lose perspective. For me, it felt horrible, but in the end it's turned out to only be an expensive, hassle and emotional time waster. It was the fear that was so damaging. What has happened? Why is this happening? What will happen next? What do I do? Who can I trust? What more will I lose? How much worse can this be? FEAR SUCKS.

That's one reason I wrote this, so if ANYONE has a critical, or hopeless feeling, no matter how bizarre ( a freaking STALKER???), to know that you will get past it. I so hope no one ever has an issue like this, but I know someone will, and that makes me sad :(

The upside is that with all the people it contacted, they all contacted me to say what a nut job (some of these peeps I have not had contact with in years), so no personal damage (that I know of) had been done. I give credit and stand by my relationships with people, whether new friends or old...they know/knew me and have an element of trust that isn't shaken by a random accusation. Whew!

I perhaps should not have vented here as I have, and maybe should just close the thread. Again, we all need to be cautious of who we allow access into our lives, personal or professional, and also know that bad things can and will happen, you have to expect and be prepared that every day will not be a great day, some days are devastating, and all problems are relative. If I had not been financially zeroed out, things would have been easier and not nearly as desperate for me. I went hungry for 24 hours. That night I was going to go to McDonalds with the other bums and beg for food that they throw out in the dumpster at night. I was pretty hungry and had to go to work the next day. Fortunately, I didn't resort to that, but it's a fine option to keep in mind.

I need to put this behind me, and that's a conscience action that must take place (I promise to do that now)...it's so much easier when you are busy with work, misc. duties, friends, activities, and most of those things being positive...rather than to sit in fear and stew. My temporary work the last 4 months paid very little and was a toxic environment, so I'm glad that's over with. That has no helped the last couple months at all.

I got more calls/offers today, so again, more steps in the right direction. But I know this will still take till next year to completely flesh out and get squared away. And I may need to consider some counseling to address some of the thoughts I had that no one should ever have. Yuck. I was surprised, and not in a good way. I'm sure others could have handled this situation in a more positive way. The only way I saw to make a drastic change for my better, would have been to pick up and split, leaving everyone, bills, obligations hanging. I chose to not do that.

Thank you to everyone in this thread and PM....some very generous offers. I will not forget.

Sooooo......

BACK TO KEYBOARDS!
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 September 2012, 21:03:12 by input nirvana »