Author Topic: Cherry replica dyesub + blank pbt 104 set (complete)  (Read 437911 times)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Re: Cherry replica dyesub + blank pbt 104 set (Orders still open)
« Reply #400 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 15:09:10 »
White is the goal. If still can't pull off the moq after 2 weeks from now, I might see if anyone want a set on the grey instead since there wasn't a big moq for it.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
[GB] $75 White PBTwith Cherry Replica Legends in Black, Red & Blue
« Reply #401 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 15:51:26 »
Lysol,

IMHO, we'd get more orders if the OP looked something like the example below...

The example is as accurate as I could make it.  Feel completely free to use it as-is or with any modifications you see fit.  Especially if you can get better sample images.

- Ron | samwisekoi

---

Group Buy: White PBT Keycaps with Cherry Replica Legends in Black, Red & Blue

Due to high price and rarity of the original, I decided to organize a group buy to have replicas made. These will be done on dyesub Cherry profile thick pbt keys, just like the real thing. All 104key full sets, will be on all white 'hellgrau' style with 1.25 mod only and both style caps lock stepped and fulltouch for total of 105 keys. Should be compatible with most keyboard that follows standard ANSI 104 layout.

$75 with legends (any color), $50 without legends.  Total MOQ = 300.  Current paid order count = 170.

ORDER HERE

PBT Keycaps look like this example.  Important note: This GB will NOT have dark modifiersl  All keycaps will be WHITE!

Legend Choices:
1. All-White PBT Keycaps WITHOUT legends ($50 + shipping)
2. All-White PBT Keycaps with BLUE Cherry-font ANSI legends ($75 + shipping)
3. All-White PBT Keycaps with BLACK Cherry-font ANSI legends PLUS Russian legends in RED ($75 + shipping)
4. All-White PBT Keycaps with BLACK Cherry-font ANSI legends PLUS International legends in BLUE ($75 + shipping)
5. All-White PBT Keycaps with BLACK Cherry-font DVORAK legends ($75 + shipping)

Other legends will be considered if volume is sufficient for the factory.

ORDER HERE

All-White PBT Keycaps with BLUE Cherry-font ANSI legends IS similar to this Olivetti 3000, but in all white and with 1.25 mods:

ORDER HERE

All-White PBT Keycaps with BLACK Cherry-font ANSI legends PLUS Russian legends in RED will be 100% replica of this plus with fulltouch caps lock:

ORDER HERE

All-White PBT Keycaps with BLACK Cherry-font ANSI legends PLUS International legends in BLUE *
*not mock up, merely layout representations. Sets will be on all white, no 2 tone and will of course include the function row, numpad, etc.

ORDER HERE

All-White PBT Keycaps with BLACK Cherry-font DVORAK legends*
*not mock up, merely layout representations. Sets will be on all white, no 2 tone and will of course include the function row, numpad, etc.

ORDER HERE

IMPORTANT! If the amount of sets you have ordered is incorrect, or you want to change or cancel the order, please let me know the invoice number you received when making change request. No changes will be made after you have paid.

I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #402 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 16:18:49 »
Nice, samwise.

Offline poopmat

« Reply #403 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 16:22:58 »
@ this point id rather have the grey than the $ back
REΛLFORCE 103u, Ergodex DX1, IBM model M, Daskeyboard II, QFR brown,

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #404 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:10:31 »
I suspect many will feel something is better than nothing, so if it comes to not meeting the moq for white I will offer some choice. It just might not be anyone first choice.
OP updated, you guys happy now?

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #405 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 17:40:42 »
Yes indeed, thanks very much! Now we just need more buyers.

Personally, I am full up with blue, but green or red would help me rationalize another set.

And in case no one has said this recently, thank you very much, especially for the Russian replica. I am very hopeful that can come to life!

Thanks again,

Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #406 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 18:08:15 »
I wouldn't be interested in the grey-white combo in case we don't reach the MOQ.

I have a Realforce white set and they look a lot better ni my opinion than the traditional colour combination.

Offline ChaoticKinesis

« Reply #407 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 18:13:09 »
Is it really still only 170 paid? Where are all the people who said they would order another set and pay right away?

If we do not reach MOQ, I would still keep my order for Russian and blue ANSI sets. I happen to like the grey.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #408 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 18:15:09 »
If not white I would try offer the gray like this:

It's not too bad. Saw someone with a CM Storm and the gunmetal and the dark grey cap looked really good together. Looks alright on white and black case too.

I didn't update the count yet today, just checked it now at 178.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 October 2012, 18:22:43 by lysol »

Offline MMB

« Reply #409 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 18:17:23 »
If not white I would try offer the gray like this:
Show Image

It's not too bad. Saw someone with a CM Storm and the gunmetal and the dark grey cap looked really good together. Looks alright on white and black case too.

These aren't using the new cherry legends. Also, very dark photo. Not color accurate.

This would be more accurate, and also more sexy with Hangul:

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #410 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 20:42:39 »
I have a set of the gray keycaps with red legends on their way now. I'll put them with some red on white RA modifiers and upload some pics for comparison.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline telepete

• Jedi Knight and friend of Captain Solo.
« Reply #411 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 20:59:08 »
From what I've seen the red comes out very dark on those gray caps. Nice but nothing like what lysol was going for originally. Why did so many people [more than half] decide to not pay? I know that some Korean forum people started a super lame 37 key buy. Not sure why.
Don't you wish Carnifex was at your side?

Offline Munzter

« Reply #412 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 21:01:44 »
2 sets paid for!

lets keep this train a rollin!

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #413 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 21:24:01 »
From what I've seen the red comes out very dark on those gray caps. Nice but nothing like what lysol was going for originally. Why did so many people [more than half] decide to not pay? I know that some Korean forum people started a super lame 37 key buy. Not sure why.

I think many Korean forum people already participated in this GB.
At least 50 set or more.
Yeah I already ordered 11 set.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 October 2012, 21:43:36 by chaosstep »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #414 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 21:57:09 »
I think they may have thought this wasn't going to happen since it was on hold for a couple month, and geekhack down happened and other things. I don't really know about it much, other than it was happening. If they want to pay almost double the price for much smaller qwerkeys set, well that is up to them I guess.
Yes, more than half the orders paid are still from Korean members. Russian sets especially very high, probably 75%. This buy would have gone nowhere without those orders.

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #415 on: Sun, 21 October 2012, 23:11:02 »
Damn 178 eh, hopefully some miracle happens.  Otherwise we might really have to do grey, but why is MOQ or high on white.  I'm pretty sure white is not a lot harder to make than grey or something lol.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #416 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 01:26:50 »
I'm still in for my Dvorak sets, even if we have to switch to gray.

Actually, I'd prefer gray modifiers, but I'm good either way. I mean it's Dvorak dyesub on thick PBT. 'nuff said, right?

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #417 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 09:59:27 »
Maybe open a new thread? That helped round4 a lot, too. I didn’t really follow this thread since it was only about russian dye subs. :P

And other legends MOQ is really 30 ? What happened to imstos cheap single sets? :D
Also, what white is this going to be? Real white or Cherry white? /e: a well already figured it would be the latter, found the answer in the OP.

(I always pay, and rather fast, too :P)
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 October 2012, 10:03:43 by Zehkul »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #418 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 10:28:53 »
MOQ is because they don't have that color on hand. To make a run of something they won't do it under that amount because it takes time to set everything up and they want it to be worth thier time I suppose. Same thing for legends. They don't want to be doing a bunch of different thing in small amount.
I don't see any need to make a new thread. The OP has been fully up to date with all relevant info and option and no longer say Russian in title for some time, though it is still the prime focus of this buy.

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #419 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 10:50:35 »
Yeah Zehkul, just buy 120 sets already, will you? :D

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #420 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 10:57:26 »
Ok, your invoice is $9000. Please pay immediately.  :))

Offline Hyde

« Reply #421 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 11:13:26 »
Is it possible to team up with some vendors on this forum see if they're interested in getting 100 sets with us or something LOL?  Or do vendors get cheaper prices from manufactures so they won't bother with this?

Should convince them that the white set will sell well on ebay so it's still good investment  :P

Though it kinda sux that even though we have so many members on this forum but probably not everyone is willing to jump into group buy due to:

1. Fear of unkown, lol I'll admit initially I wasn't sure how those member ran things will end up.
2. Some people only read keyboard and mouse forum, and doesn't venture into the group buy section.
3. Maybe some of them would rather buy things locally and doesn't want to deal with setting up Paypal.
4. Just started on this whole mechanical keyboard adventure and doesn't have the balls to jump into the PBT world yet (It is expensive if you think about it).
5. Damn you double shots group buys LOL.

Need to educate the masses on cherry profile thick PBT keycaps lol.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #422 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 11:14:25 »
Ok, your invoice is $9000. Please pay immediately.  :))

Wow.  What a simple solution!  Eggselent!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #423 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 11:16:36 »
Thanks for the hard work so far Lysol.

Though I don't post as much, I linked this thread in my signature to hopefully bring more exposure. 300 let's goooo!  :cool:

EDIT: I did that because I saw dorkvader's sig, it might help meeting MOQ if we all do it

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #424 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 11:33:31 »
Thanks for your efforts to spread the word.

Offline fruktstund

• !
« Reply #425 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 12:22:16 »
I can definitely understand why people are concerned about the quality of a keycap set before spending $75 on it, but honestly the other imsto dyesub sets made so far with the Cherry font look great, so I don't think this'd look worse.
Love the grey hangul set posted on the last page by the way. Would love one of those, but then I'm not living very close to Korea. :)

Something that I think might get us some orders would be if you spread the word of this group buy on other forums too. There might be someone outside of GH and DT interested in a set!

And lysol, have you tried talking to any of the vendors here at GH? If I were a newcomer to the world of mechanical keyboards and were to find out that there was a vendor that stocks white replacement sets in a plastic that just feels so much better than for example the standard Filco caps (and on top of that are dyesubbed with a great looking font), I think I would've been happy. This could just be my hopeful imagination speaking though, who knows.
One thing I thought about is that vendors, think Keyboard Company and Mechanicalkeyboards.com, might be more interested in black on white sets, as it's kind of more common and safe. Individuals might also be, actually, so offering an option of black on white regular sets maybe isn't that bad of an idea. It would turn this into a second Round 4 though, I guess. :P

Sorry for a long winded post with semi-crazy ranting. I'm a bit tired tonight. \o/

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #426 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 12:30:53 »
I don't frequent many other forum, but have been told it has been posted about on kbdmania, otd, etc which I believe the bulk of orders came from anyway. If other want to post about it elsewhere, please be my guest.
Yes, I have sent some PM to most of vendor here. Will have to wait and see if there is some response.
As far as other set options go, I make polls and if no one votes for it, like black legend plain US had zero votes, I don't think to make it an option. I see where you are coming from though and it makes sense.

Offline Hyde

« Reply #427 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 13:53:09 »
Someone should post it on overclock.net there seems to have a pretty big community there  :P

Also hopefully the vendors will respond.  Because only vendors are willing / have the funds to get a huge bulk order in  :(

Offline ChaoticKinesis

« Reply #428 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 14:15:05 »
I just posted it on OCN's mechanical keyboard club thread.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #429 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 16:01:44 »
^Good guy this ChaoticKinesis is.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
  • www.Keypop.net [키팝.net]
« Reply #430 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 16:42:00 »
I have talked it out with Lysol and am interested but the main issue is my business partners require a clear picture of the product. I'd really like to help but my hands are completely tied behind my back without an actual picture of the keyset.

If anyone can find any pictures, I'd be more than glad to contact my business partners to see if they are interested.

Offline Hyde

« Reply #431 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 16:55:36 »
^ Where did you get your keychain?  I want one for my g/f   :eek:

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
« Reply #432 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 16:57:00 »
^ Where did you get your keychain?  I want one for my g/f   :eek:
You can get both the ducky keychain and keycap from imsto

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #433 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 16:58:38 »
^ They crop up from time to time, you can find them on eBay, or here: http://www.keyboardstory.com/products/product/30-cherry-mx-switch-phonestrap
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MMB

« Reply #434 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 17:34:32 »
lysol - add hangul option back in pls :D

kthx

Offline Leewei

« Reply #435 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 17:54:57 »
Hangul! GOGOGO!
Filco Majestouch 2 Beige TKL with MX Reds
Qsenn dt-35

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #436 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 17:56:23 »
We must all learn Korean now!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #437 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 17:58:23 »
Hangul version is already going on kbdmania and OTD.
this gb cant get users from korea.

But  for the other users ...
we make clear what this gb is ..

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #438 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 18:02:51 »
@ Lysol

I don't have any extra funds.  All my funds are tied up into 5 other projects right now. 

Sorry

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #439 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 18:31:18 »
I talked with imsto about that Hangul buy, will see if those participant want white key, if so thier orders will count towards the moq.
If you want Hangul set, you can order one from there. I really don't want to add any other option as it start to become much more complex to keep track of what it going on.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #440 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 18:42:05 »
I talked with imsto about that Hangul buy, will see if those participant want white key, if so thier orders will count towards the moq.
If you want Hangul set, you can order one from there. I really don't want to add any other option as it start to become much more complex to keep track of what it going on.

Good plan.

Thanks!

"Stayin' alive, stayin' alive!"

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Hyde

« Reply #441 on: Mon, 22 October 2012, 23:47:35 »
I have talked it out with Lysol and am interested but the main issue is my business partners require a clear picture of the product. I'd really like to help but my hands are completely tied behind my back without an actual picture of the keyset.

If anyone can find any pictures, I'd be more than glad to contact my business partners to see if they are interested.

I'd imagine this but all white:
6585-0

And thickness like this:
6587-1

It's made by the same factory so now squint your eye really hard then you'll see it  ;)

EDIT:  Go to page 14, the grey keycap set is made from the same production.  So just imagine that with white color.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 October 2012, 23:52:10 by Hyde »

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #442 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 00:22:11 »

That's good idea.

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
« Reply #443 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 00:27:10 »

I'd imagine this but all white:
(Attachment Link)

And thickness like this:
(Attachment Link)

It's made by the same factory so now squint your eye really hard then you'll see it  ;)

EDIT:  Go to page 14, the grey keycap set is made from the same production.  So just imagine that with white color.

It's hard to make a bulk purchase simply from imagining the design. Most of us prefer to see a sample of the actual set before we make the decision. Sorry :[

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #444 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 09:21:17 »
Thanks for the hard work so far Lysol.

Though I don't post as much, I linked this thread in my signature to hopefully bring more exposure. 300 let's goooo!  :cool:

EDIT: I did that because I saw dorkvader's sig, it might help meeting MOQ if we all do it
Success!

I'll update the link in my signature again, to help spread the word.

Offline theultrazord

« Reply #445 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 09:48:50 »
I got my first GB keycaps from the breaking bad GB recently and I had no idea that SP keycaps were so bad. They are thinner and cheaper feeling than the keys which came with the quickfire rapid along with having consitency problems with how transparent the caps were AND the wost part is that most of them had obvious indication of improper sprue remanent removal. Only made me want the keys from this GB even more.

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #446 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 12:22:09 »
Yeah Zehkul, just buy 120 sets already, will you? :D

Yeah yeah, sure. :P

I’d take some more if it was Neo, but 30 sets, not gonna happen. x-)
A blank one for me it is, then. I don’t even have a board for it yet, so that’s really it. Why am I buying more keys anyway? Screw you! Screw you all!

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #447 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 12:50:22 »
ill take 1 blue US set plz!
-wd

Offline Hyde

« Reply #448 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 13:06:08 »
Mmmmmmm we're slowly but surely reaching our goal  :D

What's the counter at?

Offline Cynez

« Reply #449 on: Tue, 23 October 2012, 13:44:16 »
Put in my order for 1 set of #1 and 2 sets of #2 :D
KBT Race w/ Reds | HHKB Pro 2 | KBC Poker w/ Reds | IBM Model M '93 | Noppoo Mini w/ Reds | Filco Majestouch 2 w/ Browns