Author Topic: Bluetooth keyboard  (Read 2091 times)

Offline mcpetrolhead

Bluetooth keyboard
« on: Sat, 21 July 2012, 06:25:56 »
Hi all,

I am after a bluetooth wireless keyboard for use with my android devices, I do a lot of typing and development work on the devices themselves and need something easier to use than the screen keyboard. I am looking at something like this http://www.dragonext.com/78-keys-mini-portable-bluetooth-wireless-keyboard-for-ipad-iphone-itouch-computer.html, just not sure of the quality. I have also considered an apple bluetooth keyboard but they are costly at $75AUD.

Anybody have any suggestions or experience?

Offline SaiZn

Re: Bluetooth keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 21 July 2012, 14:51:47 »
There is the KBtalKing Pro which should be coming out in a couple months but you probably don't want to spend that much since the Apple bluetooth keyboard is already costly for you. I think the Apple bluetooth keyboard is worth it though. I have one and it was the best keyboard I've had before I got a mechanical one.

Offline mcpetrolhead

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 22 July 2012, 07:44:27 »
Oh wow, that looks amazing, I have the KBTalking RACE as my main keyboard currently. That would be amazing but it is a bit large for what I am planning, I want to be able to carry it around with ease. I was thinking really hard about getting the apple gear, as there is also a wireless touch pad available which attaches to the wireless keyboard, this would result in a very natural input for my android devices. Touch decisions to be made, I might try a cheap Chinese Bluetooth board and if it doesn't work out, or when I can better afford it, I will get myself an apple board and touch pad combo.

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 22 July 2012, 09:22:56 »

Offline mcpetrolhead

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 24 July 2012, 08:39:59 »
Unfortunately even more expensive than the apple board, though more products on the market the better the prices due to competition.