Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20290988 times)

Offline SixtyLife

Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #44550 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 16:37:41 »
my first BBv2 in a trade with wilarseny. thanks dude.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #44551 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 17:10:41 »
Show Image

Dude, congrats! I still haven't gotten my first v2

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44552 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 17:26:04 »
soooo... i got this in the mail. random package. i never bought it and it didn't come with a name or anything.. but uh, holy ****. THANK YOU MYSTERY PERSON. netflix can do whatever it wants now.

COMPLETE COLLECTION U SCRUBS.

got a new backpack. Have had another one of their rolltops for the past 4 years.

Chrome Industries Niko Camera Pack.

Show Image

Mmm, jelly! Been dreaming about owning a Chrome rolltop for quite some time but can't find them anywhere in the EU. But it's OK, got this rolltop a year ago and it's indestructible.

hey i have a cool roll top backpack too!

mines currently packed with clothes for my trip
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 May 2016, 17:56:55 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #44553 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 17:35:05 »
some bro caps

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #44554 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 17:38:11 »
soooo... i got this in the mail. random package. i never bought it and it didn't come with a name or anything.. but uh, holy ****. THANK YOU MYSTERY PERSON. netflix can do whatever it wants now.

Show Image

COMPLETELY COLLECTION U SCRUBS.

got a new backpack. Have had another one of their rolltops for the past 4 years.

Show Image

Mmm, jelly! Been dreaming about owning a Chrome rolltop for quite some time but can't find them anywhere in the EU. But it's OK, got this rolltop a year ago and it's indestructible.

Show Image

yeeee. I might clean mine up and sell it here on the cheap.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44555 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 18:07:44 »

Show Image

COMPLETELY COLLECTION U SCRUBS.

Show Image

Show Image

yeeee. I might clean mine up and sell it here on the cheap.

oh yeah mines a mission workshop "the sanction". So far I have it packed with enough clothes to last me 5 days. and i think i could probably get a little bit more in it.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #44557 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 18:53:35 »
Look at that smile.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44558 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:22:06 »

RF10AE by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #44559 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:23:28 »
Show Image

I GET IT NOW.

Not sure how I feel about the topre worship  >:D
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44560 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:24:28 »
Not sure how I feel about the topre worship  >:D

You like it.  ^-^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #44561 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:25:01 »
Show Image

Those plates are next level geek.  Do you have an additional yearly fee in Wisconsin?  I looked at it here, but it's got a yearly fee tracked on.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #44562 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:28:01 »
some bro caps

Show Image

those are baller

I see what you did there ;)

Blue balls are the worst!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44563 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:28:51 »
Show Image

Those plates are next level geek.  Do you have an additional yearly fee in Wisconsin?  I looked at it here, but it's got a yearly fee tracked on.

We do have a fee, but A) it's only $15, and B) this year I moved out of an area that charged a $20 wheel tax so to me it's still $5 cheaper overall.  :D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44564 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:35:14 »
Show Image

Stupid fee made my reg almost 300 dorrah ಠ_ಠ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44565 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:36:10 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #44566 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:37:43 »
Show Image

Congrats on the Bot. What a good color to start off with.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #44568 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:44:18 »
Show Image

**** that's awesome. I need like 6019284 or SKCM to balance the growing Topre fanboyism on the roads ;)

Show Image

I got one those too!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44569 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:46:12 »
I love it boo

:-*

**** that's awesome. I need like 6019284 or SKCM to balance the growing Topre fanboyism on the roads ;)

Then we street race to prove Topre superiority.  :cool:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #44570 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:50:34 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

My registration just came, $210 for the basic registration fees.  If I were to tack a specialized plate background on, with the same numbers, it would be an additional $15-40 a year with most being $40.  If I were to do a specialized plate with custom text, most add a $78 yearly renewal fee on top of the registration fee.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44571 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 19:52:40 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

My registration just came, $210 for the basic registration fees.  If I were to tack a specialized plate background on, with the same numbers, it would be an additional $15-40 a year with most being $40.  If I were to do a specialized plate with custom text, most add a $78 yearly renewal fee on top of the registration fee.

Oh god that's awful.    Mine was $100 with the personalized plates and a late fee, and I thought that was kinda high.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44572 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:14:43 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

Oh god that's awful.    Mine was $100 with the personalized plates and a late fee, and I thought that was kinda high.

Not to sound like a **** but my car is new. The fee was 240 + 30 for personalized plate. Still stupid high for the type of car it is. But I don't know if they just go by year or car or whatever. **** it. Hhkb is worth the extra cash. Also you can thanks Arnold for that ****. **** you Arnold
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:16:17 by demik »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #44573 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:17:50 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

Not to sound like a **** but my car is new. The fee was 240 + 30 for personalized plate. Still stupid high for the type of car it is. But I don't know if they just go by year or car or whatever. **** it. Hhkb is worth the extra cash.

That doesn't make you sound like a ****...? And around here the price doesn't change based on the age of the car. I'm pretty sure you just pay for CA. I didn't realize how much more it would be out there though.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #44574 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:22:13 »
Show Image

if only people got tickets for their flipped spacebars.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44575 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:34:21 »
Show Image

if only people got tickets for their flipped spacebars.

<3

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44576 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:39:04 »

Danger Zone, courtesy of two4teezee.  I was going to put it on my JD45, but realized that I was missing too much to make it work.  So I put it on my Pok3r, and with the caps and the wooden case, typing feels a lot better.  Just have to memorize my second layer now.  :eek:

Radiance Planner - A health journal I backed on Kickstarter (mostly to help the guy out, as he's had some good kickstarters)

Dice of Awesome - another Kickstarter.  The dice really are awesome for the price.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44577 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:41:00 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

Not to sound like a **** but my car is new. The fee was 240 + 30 for personalized plate. Still stupid high for the type of car it is. But I don't know if they just go by year or car or whatever. **** it. Hhkb is worth the extra cash.

That doesn't make you sound like a ****...? And around here the price doesn't change based on the age of the car. I'm pretty sure you just pay for CA. I didn't realize how much more it would be out there though.

dunno, some people get all butt hurt whenever you say anything about their car so i didnt wanna come off as that. yeah it's stupid here. GOOD OL CALI

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #44578 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:43:12 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

dunno, some people get all butt hurt whenever you say anything about their car so i didnt wanna come off as that. yeah it's stupid here. GOOD OL CALI

What do you think about my Honda CR-V in Nighthawk Black Pearl?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44579 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:47:44 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

at least its not a mini van

Offline elton5354

« Reply #44580 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:50:17 »
Show Image

WTF  -_-

I'd get the newly designed VW Tiguan instead

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #44581 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:59:16 »
Not all of it came today, but a fun mail day nonetheless:

First off, some awesome stickers:

Then some stickers I had made of the CV paint-o-shops I've done to be given away - includes nubrot, girlsharkgrey, and ogre's paradise:

And Church of Halverson stickers:

Sexy Binge HungrKey and Skullthulu

and an unexpected and very generous gift from Eat The Food:

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #44582 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:01:54 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:19:17 by alienman82 »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #44583 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:05:28 »

Show Image

Then some stickers I had made of the CV paint-o-shops I've done to be given away - includes nubrot, girlsharkgrey, and ogre's paradise:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

God damn, those Hungerkeys! I neeed one! Awesome stuff man.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44584 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:06:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

god damn it, i want some binge keys too ;-;

also, i'll take a couple of those stickers tyvm.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #44585 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:09:57 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

halvy's stickers are so ****ing big

i need to get bigger things to put them on
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #44586 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:10:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

god damn it, i want some binge keys too ;-;

also, i'll take a couple of those stickers tyvm.

I think I have your addy still.  I plan to give them away.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44587 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:11:56 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

go to the strip club and slap one on a PAWG

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #44588 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:13:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Dame son, don't think you got enough stickurs. Where did you get the ones from the first picture? Those are niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Matching binge keys are always cool beans too OuO

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #44589 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:21:49 »
More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

go to the strip club and slap one on a PAWG

Never been to a strip club, but that sounds like a reason to go.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #44590 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:33:16 »
I'd get the newly designed VW Tiguan instead

Yesssss. My Mum has a CR-V and it's one of the worst cars I've ever driven.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #44591 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:34:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That is a great ****ing mail day!

Love the stickers!

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #44592 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:59:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How is this bag? Me and my coworker have been oogling this bag for a while now.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44593 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:13:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How is this bag? Me and my coworker have been oogling this bag for a while now.

i like it. material looks nice and tough. but i haven't really used it used it. it's not too big or too small.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #44594 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:15:33 »
Show Image

YOU DID IT!?!?!?!

:eek:  :thumb: <3
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44595 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:13:10 »
i'll take all the credit for topre license plates tyvm OuO

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #44596 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:19:17 »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #44597 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:21:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Woooooow

That is an amazing mail day!!!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #44598 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 00:41:41 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #44599 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 00:44:37 »