Author Topic: Review Title Of The Year: Double-Fisting Apple’s Trackpad to Relieve Carpal Tunnel  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Ekaros

Umm, where is his screen? Yep, title is almos pure win ;D
So I should add something useless here yes? Ok, ok...
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs

Offline Rajagra

Wired Magazine reviewer suffers instability while double-fisting wireless devices.

Now that's some good irony.

Offline DesktopJinx

With a keyboard like that, no wonder they have RSI.

Nice big touchpads, though.
M15 for life

Offline Ekaros

Quote from: DesktopJinx;240861

Nice big touchpads, though.

Maybe I'm in wrong mindset this morning, but that one is bad too...
So I should add something useless here yes? Ok, ok...
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs

Offline zefrer

No kidding, change your keyboard first carpal tunnel man. And for the record the "magic mouse" is the worst mouse I have ever had the displeasure of using.

Offline Scarzy

• http://enecutive.blogspot.com/
I seriously think one of you should write this chap an email on how bad that keyboard is for your wrists and so on, I think he will appreciate it.

Clever idea, though - I'll start with a trackball though I think...

Offline muchadoaboutnothing

I sent an email pointing out some of the alternatives that he might find better (Kinesis Advantage, Maltron's kit, the Datahand, and maybe the Truly Ergonomic).

I also told him we were amused by the article and wouldn't mind if he stopped by. Whether he will or not on the other hand is another matter entirely.

Offline itlnstln

All those Apple devices and homie is rolling with the EVO 4g.  At least he has some sense.*

*That's actually a lot funnier if you know HTC sets up their software on their devices.