Author Topic: Something Tells Me Clickykeyboards Will Be Selling Some Interesting Stuff Soon  (Read 908 times)

Offline dirge

God let there be a UK board in there!
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

These are obviously NIB wireless backlit industrial SSKs with trackpoint, NKRO and Cherry double shots, red escape, custom WASD cluster, RGBY kit, Kentucky Wildcats kit, key puller, and built in blood splatter guard. For $89 and free shipping. Yesterday only.

What else would it be? They just wrote the 1391401 on some boxes to throw you off.

Offline Patryk Buczy

Offline Internetlad

Shut up and take my money!
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
300 bucks for a trackpoint model??!

Offline ed_avis

Yeah black M13 prices are a bit silly.  It's not just the trackpoint but the colour.  That's why I got one, to match the other black IBM stuff on my desk.  You can paint your Model M black but the keycaps are hard to get - Unicomp's black ones are without lettering.  I don't know why they can make white doubleshots but not black ones.

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
Double shots?  What double shots?

Offline BiNiaRiS

Quote from: ed_avis;536722
Yeah black M13 prices are a bit silly.  It's not just the trackpoint but the colour.  That's why I got one, to match the other black IBM stuff on my desk.  You can paint your Model M black but the keycaps are hard to get - Unicomp's black ones are without lettering.  I don't know why they can make white doubleshots but not black ones.

unicomp doesn't make doubleshots at all
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline ed_avis

Sorry I think I confused dye-sub keycaps with doubleshots.  You can't dye black plastic, so it has to be either doubleshot moulded or white ink printed on top.  The black M13 keys are pad printed but it tends to wear off.