Author Topic: Holy $#&%! Auctioning rare stuff (Boards, Cherry caps, CCs)  (Read 91692 times)

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• Trade Count: (0)
    • youtube
Re: Holy $#&%! Auctioning rare stuff (Boards, Cherry caps, CCs)
« Reply #400 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 04:32:48 »
This is really not cool at all to leave everyone in the dust after receiving payment. It's seller etiquette to ship stuff out promptly, and if there will be huge delays, then at least let your buyers know. Sure delays for a few days, or even a week is understandable, but a few months I think is unacceptable unless there is some huge emergency. If you can't commit a few hours of pack and ship over $1500 worth of items, then don't sell stuff in the first place, or just refund the money.

You guys should file a dispute before the 45 days is over. After you get your money back and if BiNiaRiS decides to respond, then try the transaction again. But once the 45 days is over, you pretty much lost that money if he decides to not show up again. It has happened several times from "reputable" members already.

Offline mikelanding

« Reply #401 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 05:08:04 »
This is really not cool at all to leave everyone in the dust after receiving payment. It's seller etiquette to ship stuff out promptly, and if there will be huge delays, then at least let your buyers know. Sure delays for a few days, or even a week is understandable, but a few months I think is unacceptable unless there is some huge emergency. If you can't commit a few hours of pack and ship over $1500 worth of items, then don't sell stuff in the first place, or just refund the money.

You guys should file a dispute before the 45 days is over. After you get your money back and if BiNiaRiS decides to respond, then try the transaction again. But once the 45 days is over, you pretty much lost that money if he decides to not show up again. It has happened several times from "reputable" members already.
This is exactly what I am worry about (in Bold).
I will proceed to file a paypal dispute around 40 days. I will close the dispute asap if I receive the items later. Not to offend anyone but merely protecting my money.
HHKB Type-S | Kinesis Advantage | Maltron 3D 2Hand | Ergodox (62g ErgoClear)

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #402 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 11:55:13 »
everything is shipped. i've been in and out of town and stuck at my new job with little time to do anything else.

please email me at biniaris AT gmail DOT com and copy it to brandon.binn AT gmail DOT com (please replace AT with @ and DOT with . and also delete all the spaces)

I've been getting no updates from geekhack about PMs or this thread, not sure why.

i'm not screwing anyone over. there's dozens of members that know where I live and many that know me in person.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 October 2012, 13:30:23 by tsangan »
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline mikelanding

« Reply #403 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 12:01:07 »
everything is shipped. i've been in and out of town and stuck at my new job with little time to do anything else.

please email me at biniaris AT gmail DOT com and copy it to brandon.binn AT gmail DOT com (please replace AT with @ and DOT with . and also delete all the spaces)

I've been getting no updates from geekhack about PMs or this thread, not sure why.

i'm not screwing anyone over. there's dozens of members that know where I live and many that know me in person.
Ok. I just email you and cc to your another gmail. Hope I get an reply from you. Thank
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 October 2012, 13:30:39 by tsangan »
HHKB Type-S | Kinesis Advantage | Maltron 3D 2Hand | Ergodox (62g ErgoClear)

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #404 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 12:20:06 »
Me too, plz check your email. Thank
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #405 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 18:10:31 »

Brilliant that you are alright.  Nothing worse for a buyer than getting all negative on a sale.

So Mkawa was right after all, that he can definitely be trusted no matter what.  I don't know why I even started to panic....... shame on me.

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #406 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 08:45:55 »
I have not receive my auction winning within 45 days. I was sent many pm but he have any answer by pm or email. I can't be trust to him any more  :'(
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.