Author Topic: Blank white on black HHKB, red ESC, lavender WASD, lime ENTER  (Read 2106 times)

Offline dvdhsu

• Trade Count: (0)
Blank white on black HHKB, red ESC, lavender WASD, lime ENTER
« on: Sun, 26 August 2012, 22:32:30 »
Oreo HHKB in pretty good condition. There are a few practically invisible scratches on top (see picture #1 - #4), and a strange mark on the back (picture #7). Other than those, there are no problems (cosmetic or functional) whatsoever.

Comes with the white keycaps, red ESC, lavender WASD, lime ENTER, original ESC, original WASD, and original ENTER.

Here is a zip of the full resolution images (from iPhone 4S). If you really really want better pictures, I can dig out a SLR (although I don't think the results will be much better).

Considering the condition, the oreo-nature (building your own costs around $20 extra, assuming you can sell your caps for $60 and buy new ones at $80), and the WASD, ESC, and ENTER keys (here is the receipt for $29), I think a price of $289 shipped is fair. If anybody thinks differently, go ahead and post! I'd love to hear suggestions on the price (I hope you don't have an ulterior motive, of course :)).

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 August 2012, 22:45:48 by dvdhsu »

Offline cactux

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Topre Knight
Blank white on black HHKB, red ESC, lavender WASD, lime ENTER
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 00:51:45 »
IMO the price is more than fair GLWS
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder