Author Topic: [FA] I need a new hobby auction! (~1 hr left)  (Read 32055 times)

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I <3 60%
$55 on geekhack geys. That's as high as Im going : /

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
he found them randomly on his table, this demik dude has too much stuff
I wanna be like you!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sifo

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Illustrious
I've been outbidded, and retracting one of them, sorry demik gl.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 August 2012, 18:11:15 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
$60 for GH keys, sorry Lethal, really want them

Offline Paranoid

Damn I don't have nearly enough capital to spend on these nice keys ^^ GLWS!

Offline Bim Gao

#14 $35
#15 $40

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
noooooooo carbon that **** is a marketing scam
if you're trying to get fit, a lighter bike does not follow
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 August 2012, 16:41:50 by sth »
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline BiNiaRiS

noooooooo carbon that **** is a marketing scam

nah
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
sorry you fell for it bini :(
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Glissant

Glissant you're looking for a black on orange GH MX? I have one hehehe.. Don't know if I should sell it or grab this chance to expand my collection lols...

Sell it to Glissant so I can buy these to expand my collection ;)

I don't know.. Have no idea what to let it go for anyways haha. Hmm..

You could let it go for not a lot, and get a warm and fuzzy feeling from helping a fellow geekhacker out with completing his collection? ;) . Or just private message me if you feel like talking about it for real :).

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
k i think i have everything updated

Offline duc_nckt

#14 40$

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
updated!

Offline elton5354

$16 #5

Offline penoulum

#3  $25
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 August 2012, 08:06:50 by penoulum »
456GT 껌정 - 흑축
356Mini 레드 - 청축

Offline Rafen

#14 - $50

Offline 1stGenRex

I was into road bikes for a while.  It gets spendy quick.  Best investment you can make in a road bike is a good seat...the little demiks will thank you.

A bike fitting will get you a lot further in terms of comfort than an aftermarket seat. Most times, the stock seat is just fine for starting out.

Expect your sit bones to hurt, at first. No amount of money spent on new shorts and seats will eliminate that.

Offline duc_nckt

#14 - $55

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
I know the op says you're not responsible for items that are failed to be delivered, but PayPals' terms say the seller is. Are you not accepting paypal as payment?

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
I know the op says you're not responsible for items that are failed to be delivered, but PayPals' terms say the seller is. Are you not accepting paypal as payment?

That caught my attention too.  I think the solution is to simply add insurance and delivery confirmation to the shipments.  To buy both for a package worth up to $50 is something like $2.10 at the USPS. (I think)

Offline Rafen

#14 - $65

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

Cheers,
I'm not responsible if USPS loses your package. I will provide you tracking to show that I sent it. Once it's out of y hands but my problem.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy

Cheers,
I'm not responsible if USPS loses your package. I will provide you tracking to show that I sent it. Once it's out of y hands but my problem.

What he was saying is that if payment was accepted via Paypal, then Paypal would make it your problem. 

I'm sure demik knows how to properly pack his shipments, so this isn't likely to be an issue.  Like I said, you can always use insurance.  I always insure my shipments when I sell on eBay.  It usually comes with proof of delivery, which is good for dealing with idiots.

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
#8 - $25
ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
Preonic 2 total: OG Gateron Yellows (GMK silencer clips), TBD (unassembled v2).
XD-75 (mixed Gateron Yellows, MX Blacks, MX Clears on layer toggles).
Das S Professional (was MX Blues, now Ghetto Reds).
G80-11900.
ML-4400 (2x) Cherry MY boards.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce

Cheers,

What he was saying is that if payment was accepted via Paypal, then Paypal would make it your problem. 

I'm sure demik knows how to properly pack his shipments, so this isn't likely to be an issue.  Like I said, you can always use insurance.  I always insure my shipments when I sell on eBay.  It usually comes with proof of delivery, which is good for dealing with idiots.

Thanks for clarifying for me metalliqaz. Paypal says the seller is responsible for proof of delivery, not the buyer. So I just want clarification before bidding on whether you are going to accept paypal as payment, Demik. Sorry for dragging this on!

Cheers,

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
#15 $45
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline njvz

50 on the revenge red skull!
Boards: Noppoo Choc Mini | Leopold TKL | KBTalking Pure | Rosewill RK-9000 | IBM model M | Filco Ninja Majestouch FS
Filco Ninja Majestouch FS

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

Cheers,

Thanks for clarifying for me metalliqaz. Paypal says the seller is responsible for proof of delivery, not the buyer. So I just want clarification before bidding on whether you are going to accept paypal as payment, Demik. Sorry for dragging this on!

Cheers,

If it gets lost or stolen off your front porch, I'm suppose to take a loss?

If people want it insured, I have no problem adding it on for them. As long as they pay for it.

Tracking will be provided to US packages as there is nothing I can do overseas.

Anything else you want to bring up?

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
making $$ on Keycaps is bad? :-P

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce

Cheers,

Cheers,

If it gets lost or stolen off your front porch, I'm suppose to take a loss?

If people want it insured, I have no problem adding it on for them. As long as they pay for it.

Tracking will be provided to US packages as there is nothing I can do overseas.

Anything else you want to bring up?

I wasn't attempting to be feisty or antagonistic or trying to thread crap, good sir...only seeking clarification as to whether you will be taking PayPal as payment, and if you are, that you cannot state you assume no responsibility for packages which are lost in the mail because PayPal will force you to accept the loss and not the buyer. I quote:

To be eligible for PayPal Seller protection, you must meet all of the basic requirements listed below under (a) Basic Requirements. To be covered for Item Not Received protection, you must meet both the Basic Requirements and the Item Not Received Additional Requirements listed below under (b). To be covered for Unauthorized Transaction protection, you must meet both the Basic Requirements and the Unauthorized Transactions Additional Requirements listed below under (c).
b. Item Not Received Additional Requirements:

For Chargebacks, the payment must be marked “eligible” or “partially eligible” for PayPal Seller protection on the Transaction Details Page.
    You must provide Proof of Delivery as described below in Section 11.4.
    It is recommended that you ship the item within 7 Days of receipt of payment. Or, if the payment is for pre-ordered or made-to-order goods, shipment is required within the timeframe specified in your item listing.

11.4 Proof of Shipment, Proof of Delivery and Signature Confirmation Requirements.
"Proof of Shipment" is online or physical documentation from a shipping company that includes all of the following:

The date the item is shipped.
    The recipient’s address matches the shipping address provided on the Transaction Details Page.
    The recipient’s address, showing at least the city & state, or city & country, or zip/postal code (or international equivalent).

"Proof of Delivery" is online documentation from a shipping company that includes all of the following:

The item’s status as delivered.
    The date the item is delivered.
    The recipient address is the same as in the shipping address section on the Transaction Details Page.
    The recipient's address, showing at least the city & state, or city & country, or zip/postal code (or international equivalent).
    Signature Confirmation as described below if the full amount of the payment including shipping and taxes, is $250 USD or more
"Signature Confirmation" is online documentation that can be viewed at the shipping company’s website and indicates that the item was signed for on delivery.

I'm not trying to be a troll good sir, but, if you are going to accept PayPal as a form of payment, you, as the seller, are unequivocally responsible for packages lost in the mail according to the ToS, not the buyer. The buyer is responsible for what happens after delivery (stolen from porch scenario). Don't take it out on me, take it out on PayPal. Therefore my question remains the same: Are you accepting PayPal as a form of payment?

Cheers,

Offline mickd

He is, and you don't have to bid if you are worried about having to take action because something is lost in the mail... You're also in the US, which I believe is tracked any ways. If anything, I should be complaining, but I can't afford to bid in this auction. Too many expensive things haha.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
I'm not trying to be a troll good sir, but, if you are going to accept PayPal as a form of payment, you, as the seller, are unequivocally responsible for packages lost in the mail according to the ToS, not the buyer. The buyer is responsible for what happens after delivery (stolen from porch scenario). Don't take it out on me, take it out on PayPal. Therefore my question remains the same: Are you accepting PayPal as a form of payment?

Cheers,
really, you're really going on about this?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Look. Im taking PayPal payments as goods. There is buyer protection. If u want to dispute a lost package you can do so.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Updated!

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
$50 on #15 the hardcore white!

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
#15 - $70

Offline el2k

$55 on #15
sc00pz for life

Offline Slavfot

20$ for #7

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
updated

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
now that i think about it i should have just traded you my road bike for all this stuff. it doesn't get the love it deserves from me these days.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
now that i think about it i should have just traded you my road bike for all this stuff. it doesn't get the love it deserves from me these days.

but it's not in the paypal ToS!

Offline dvdhsu

Sorry, I'm a little confuzzled: does #3 (RGBY) fit filcos/pokers? The wiki is gone so I don't really know where to look.

Thanks!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
yessir it does.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Damn you are cleaning up.  For the life of me I don't know why some of those keys are so valuable.  You will be riding in style.  Not sure what kind of bike you're aiming for, but if you are doing MTB or hybrid get disc brakes.  The braking control is just awesome.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 August 2012, 19:48:29 by metalliqaz »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
road.

aiming at a cannondale or fuji.

used of course.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
#4 - $65
#5 - $20
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
every winner gets a free awesome face (or two, if i have enough) thanks to placebo guy!

Offline AriesX

70 on #14

Offline el2k

45 on #1
sc00pz for life

Offline m00nshake

road.

aiming at a cannondale or fuji.

used of course.

Bicycling is a great hobby, demik. I've got a Trek 7.2 hybrid, put almost three thousand miles on it since April. My next bicycle will definitely be a road bike but I want a decent one, either Trek or Specialized,  assuredly over $1000.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Ducky Shine II w/ Green LEDs | Das Professional | Italian Red Filco Ninja Tenkeyless | Unicomp Wildcats Buckling Spring | My Heatware :)