Author Topic: Will the green led Ducky Shine...  (Read 1096 times)

Offline m00nshake

Will the green led Ducky Shine...
« on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 15:46:38 »
...through cc&g key caps? I remember a long time ago somebody said the led does shine through cc&g key caps but was just checking to make sure...
Ducky Shine II w/ Green LEDs | Das Professional | Italian Red Filco Ninja Tenkeyless | Unicomp Wildcats Buckling Spring | My Heatware :)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Re: Will the green led Ducky Shine...
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 16:02:20 »
SP keycaps are thin enough they do some on light colors. I can see the led under yellow SP made Leopold esc keycap I have on one of my Pokers. Only just enough to know it's on though. On my BL82 I have Cherry keys and those are way too thick to shine through, but the underglow looks excellent.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 September 2012, 16:03:54 by lysol »

Offline m00nshake

Re: Will the green led Ducky Shine...
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 17:20:20 »
SP keycaps are thin enough they do some on light colors. I can see the led under yellow SP made Leopold esc keycap I have on one of my Pokers. Only just enough to know it's on though. On my BL82 I have Cherry keys and those are way too thick to shine through, but the underglow looks excellent.

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. If I remember correctly, when I asked, people were saying that it looked really cool on the Pure with green leds. I'm not sure if the lighting on a Pure is brighter than on a Ducky or if they are similar.
Ducky Shine II w/ Green LEDs | Das Professional | Italian Red Filco Ninja Tenkeyless | Unicomp Wildcats Buckling Spring | My Heatware :)