Author Topic: Cooler Master Storm Trigger  (Read 1779 times)

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
Cooler Master Storm Trigger
« on: Wed, 26 September 2012, 22:27:37 »
    Hey this keyboard came out recently(at least for the U.S.) and was wondering if anyone knows were to get the cherry mx blue's. I have tried the cherry mx browns at Fry's and omg they are amazing. It is mostly because of the wrist rest I believe but The key placement and key height. I have a Das with mx browns and sometimes my fingers hurt from bottoming out. That is not the case for the
    Cooler Master Storm Trigger for some reason or another. The reason I am looking for this in cherry mx blues is that I am looking for a keyboard that it would be more ergonomic. I have also been looking for cherry mx board which I will probably wait for the Filco tenkeyless Ninja. Maybe there can be a group buy for the  Cooler Master Storm Trigger?

So my three main questions are:
    • Anyone know where to get a  Cooler Master Storm Trigger in blue without having to pay too much.
    • Anyone know if there are any other good keyboards that have a nice wrist rest.(only other one I really know that has had good reviews is the Steelseries 7G)
    • What feels nicer to you guys, Cherry red's or Cherry blue's(or some other one that you may like better)

Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 September 2012, 22:31:02 by TheQsanity »
SmallFry! <3

Offline Carter

• CM Storm Rep
  • * Commercial Vendor
Re: Cooler Master Storm Trigger
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 September 2012, 22:34:57 »
They are technically on Amazon, but the stock wont arrive for about 2 weeks. That goes for Red switch as well.

Offline Skull_Angel

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 26 September 2012, 22:36:11 »
Blues and Reds is like Apples and Oranges, can't really compare them in such a way. It's all about preference really.

I wouldn't fret too much over a wrist rest not coming with the keyboard 'cause chances are that you'll find something better than a cheap plastic one that would come with the board.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 26 September 2012, 23:01:10 »
Thanks guys, anyone know of a good wrist rest?
SmallFry! <3

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: Re: Cooler Master Storm Trigger
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 27 September 2012, 00:15:28 »
Thanks guys, anyone know of a good wrist rest?
yea you can get custom wood ones in the classifides