Author Topic: Geekhack Dota 2 Team  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Zarlek

Geekhack Dota 2 Team
« on: Fri, 05 October 2012, 14:24:43 »
So this is piggybacking off of hazleuff's discussion post in the geekhack steam group, How about a geekhack dota squad?

Posting this here as im sure more people will see this than in the steam group, i only stumbled upon the month old discussion 20 minutes ago.

Anyway so about me; Over the past month Dota2 has become a real addiction for me, however being that my rl friends all seem to be content with their console gaming i find myself having to solo queue. Currently my winrate is 43.55% over the space of around 100 matches and i feel i have no real effect on the outcome of a game unless i play a hard carry and snowball from early game.

I tend to play solo mid hero's mostly, my absolute favourite being rubick others include templar assasin and the occasional pudge game. I am located in england and as such play on europe servers but would be willing to play cross server if it meant for an overall better in game experience.

So this is hopefully an opportunity for myself to find some new people to play dota2 with and hopefully explore the game more completely as the team game it was supposed to be.

So please if u want to get some sort of team going then send me a message on steam, you can find me in game right now dota2 through the geekhack group  and at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032530916/ looking forward to playing with some of you guys!

Offline SleepingInMyCode

Re: Geekhack Dota 2 Team
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 18 October 2012, 07:24:20 »
Shot you a PM, going to try and grab you on steam.

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
Re: Geekhack Dota 2 Team
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 18 October 2012, 07:43:45 »
sucks that my ping in the uswest region is about 500-.-