Author Topic: New Caps for Ducky  (Read 1506 times)

Offline hotlikedimes

New Caps for Ducky
« on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 12:26:00 »
Hi guys, new member here  ;D and I've got a quick question. I just picked up a ducky 1087 (which I love!) and I wanna change up some of the keys. I'm wondering if before I move forward ordering some keycaps if there are specific ones that will or won't work. TIA!!!

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
Re: New Caps for Ducky
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 16:23:48 »
That's a pretty standard ANSI layout. So as long as what you're ordering doesn't contain any special keys (1.5x modifiers, off-center stemmed caps lock, etc.), then it'll all fit.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline hotlikedimes

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 25 October 2012, 16:33:57 »
Ok awesome! Thanks. I just wanted to make sure that they didn't do anything weird with the board.. would hate to drop money on caps and have to have them be sent back because they didn't fit because I didn't take 10 seconds to ask..

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 26 October 2012, 02:53:17 »
If you want extra assurance you could link me the keys you're getting and I can tell you for sure.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline hotlikedimes

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 26 October 2012, 07:30:23 »
I'm going to go through WASD keyboards.  The Ducky doesn't have any weird keys or anything, so I would assume that they'll go right on. But some reassurance would be great, I plan on getting Ctl/Alt/Shift/Enter/Tab and | . so mostly 1x1.25 and 1x1.5 sized according to their site. (Using this as reference http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/media/keycap_layout.jpg)