Author Topic: Rosewill RK-9000, in ISO!  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Calade

Rosewill RK-9000, in ISO!
« on: Thu, 01 November 2012, 14:48:35 »
I believe what I have here is one of the first Rosewill RK-9000s in the ISO layout. A Finnish store ordered a bunch of these straight from Rosewill, and at least I couldn't find them from anywhere else in Europe.

It has red switches and I'm loving it! My first mechanical, if you don't count the Model M I used as a child.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Re: Rosewill RK-9000, in ISO!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 01 November 2012, 19:18:20 »
Nice, does it have the same price benefit over Filco as in the US? Might want to share the ordering source for the Euro folks if so.

Offline Scurq

• potatoes.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 01 November 2012, 20:10:04 »
Does that store sell other ISO-keyboards? In that case, which store is it? More information, please! I'm swedish you know.
I'm sorry for my awesomely bad english!

Offline Calade

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 02 November 2012, 05:38:34 »
It'a a store called Silent Rig (www.silentrig.com), but I don't think they ship outside Finland. At least not without special request. At the moment they have some Filcos, Tesoros, Qpads, Razers, Zowies, Steelseries and these Rosewills, which are indeed cheaper than the Filcos by over 50€ (94,90€ vs. 146,90€). I'm actually in the process of founding my own web store, which will sell keyboard stuff along with the more traditional components and ship worldwide, and will probably stock these Rosewills. It will take a month or so for me to get my business started, though. Until then, if you're in a terrible hurry, I can act as a proxy of Silent Rig. :)

Offline Scurq

• potatoes.
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 02 November 2012, 08:59:47 »
Looks nice! Bad that they don't sell to sweden :c
I'm sorry for my awesomely bad english!