Author Topic: tte lvl 10 mouse  (Read 4113 times)

Offline mistakemistake

• Global Loveinator
tte lvl 10 mouse
« on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 01:13:18 »
Has anyone used one of these?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
Re: tte lvl 10 mouse
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 02:54:46 »
Looks pretty badass, similar to the cyborg RAT series. I just hope it doesn't cost a fortune, just like TT's level 10 cases.

When are these things out?

EDIT: oh shiznits, quick search shows that it's already launched at ~$90

Offline mistakemistake

• Global Loveinator
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 03:09:42 »
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826254094

$94 on newegg.

The concept looked way better imo.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 05:16:01 »
Hmmm, the wire picker upper looks interesting. Not sure if it is a gimmick or not.
SmallFry! <3

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 06:40:10 »
It's just a miracle that there's no fan anywhere in that mouse, unlike their previous release.

Now, that's a mouse women would love if they tried it. You can dry your nails while you browse facebook!
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline Batmann

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 07:00:39 »
^ LoL
well spoted!

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 07:56:30 »
Looks interesting, would love to have one in my collection eventually, but the price here in Norway is nearly twice that of the US one; about $160 before shipping.

Offline hotlikedimes

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 10:24:24 »
I dig it. If I didn't drop that much money on my Sensei and were looking to change mice I'd give that one a good look.  All though I'll always be a sucker for the old mx-518... As far as that cable catcher goes, that's pretty cool but they need to come out with a mouse bungie.. Razer and a handful of 'ebay companies' are among a few out there (the steelseries one got discontinued) and the razer is specifically built for their mouse cords; my steelseries doesn't work very well on it.. had to do some modification to the wire channel.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:30:22 by hotlikedimes »

Offline FoxWolf1

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 11:25:18 »
Show Image

They should put the fan in the mouse facing downwards and add some flexible "skirts" around the edge to make a hovering mouse. It'd be completely impractical, since you'd have to use it without applying downward pressure, but the "cool factor" would be very high.

Also...
As far as that cable catcher goes, that's pretty cool but they need to come out with a mouse bungie.. Razer is the only one that has a production one at the moment (the only other ones i knew of was steelseries an they discontinued theirs) and the razer is specifically built for their mouse cords; my steelseries doesn't work very well on it.. had to do some modification to the wire channel.
Is Razer really the only current maker of mouse bungees? I'm pretty sure I've seen many others around the web besides just Razer...
Oberhofer Model 1101 | PadTech Hall Effect (Prototype) | RK RC930-104 v2 | IBM Model M | Noppoo TANK | Keycool Hero 104

Offline hotlikedimes

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:28:58 »
Is Razer really the only current maker of mouse bungees? I'm pretty sure I've seen many others around the web besides just Razer...

I'm sure there are others, a quick ebay search yields a few, but since there are so many different diameter cords it's hard to know if it'll work with your mouse without testing. 

yeah i realize that i basically said that razer is the only one that makes them.. haha, gonna change that... (hungover and wasn't finished my coffee at time of post :p )

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:47:57 »

I'm sure there are others, a quick ebay search yields a few, but since there are so many different diameter cords it's hard to know if it'll work with your mouse without testing. 

yeah i realize that i basically said that razer is the only one that makes them.. haha, gonna change that... (hungover and wasn't finished my coffee at time of post :p )
Razer does seem to be the only big name that makes them, even then I haven't really seen them much. No stores here in Norway stock them, so if I want one I'll have to get one from England or something.

Edit:
As davkol mentioned there's the Roccat thingie which I'd forgotten about. I don't really trust Roccat though, I don't have a good reason for it so it might be a bit daft.

I've been thinking about just building my own, but I haven't given it too much thought yet so I don't really know how I'd do it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:58:18 by vun »

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:49:17 »
I have an USB hub with a bungee — made by Roccat.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:51:18 »
Roccat makes a mouse bungee I belive or they did at one point.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 15:54:27 »
You dont need a mouse bungee if you dont mind ghetto ones. Or learn how the koreans rought their wires.  Which I do

As for that fan/mouse it is like a gimmick to the next level... I want my hands to be warm, not cold!
SmallFry! <3

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 16:11:07 »
http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/accessories/Skorpion/

CM Storm makes mouse bungee too.

Though in my opinion you don't really need mouse bungee, just grab a bunch of cord and let it sit on top of your desk.  If you have enough on the desk the weight itself will not allow it to roll back down again.

Or you can easily just place a book or / rubix cube / other random items you have on your desk over the cord to hold it in place and it will not fall back down anymore.

I got a mouse bungee for free as a gift, it's nice but personally I'd never pay to buy one.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 15:31:45 »
Do people really have such issues with sweaty hands? Are you living in a swamp?

Offline hotlikedimes

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 16:28:02 »
My hands either get sweaty or they go numb. there's like a 2 degree point where I'm fine but higher and i'm sweaty, lower and my hand is frozen. 

Also I love my mouse bungie honestly, for $20 it's so worth it. I mean you buy it, place it and then don't worry about it until you move your setup which if you're most people isn't very often.. I hated having to yank my mouse all the way back just to pick up some slack because I kept messing with wires behind my monitors and it ****ed with my mouse cord. It's one of those things where you set it and forget it, and for $20 it's not bad.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 17 November 2012, 19:43:20 »
 there are so many other. So many other very options for the bungee cord. You could tape paper onto Accord take the paper downe to the table. Could use a zip tie to bungee cord. Can you get some type of wire router from the store.  you get some weights and paper clips can use it to hold your cord up.

The Scorpion seems kinda  gimmicky. Seems like it consumes a lot of spacewl
SmallFry! <3

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 03:01:05 »
Saw and used the mouse for a bit. For me its too big and the side buttons are too touchy