Author Topic: Hello Guys~  (Read 2655 times)

Offline happyzung

Hello Guys~
« on: Sun, 25 November 2012, 22:07:36 »
I just joined this site.

I am Korean and willing to share information about mechanical keyboard.

If you visit to Korea just let me know. I might help you to travel here and guide you.

bye~

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Hello Guys~
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 25 November 2012, 22:14:37 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

I think it is more likely that people will ask you to ship them keyboards and keyboard parts :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 26 November 2012, 03:40:10 »
Hello!

Welcome to GH buddy!
I'm sure you'll get a loooooooooot of friends here as korean keyboards seems to be THE thing everyone wants (me too T_T)

I hope you'll enjoy being among us

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 November 2012, 11:29:51 »
안녕하세요~ 환영합니다.

Are you on kbd and otd?

I love Elzy

Offline happyzung

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 09:26:41 »
안녕하세요~ 환영합니다.

Are you on kbd and otd?

yes I am a member of kbdmania. nice to meet you~

are you Korean?

Offline happyzung

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 09:28:45 »
Hello!

Welcome to GH buddy!
I'm sure you'll get a loooooooooot of friends here as korean keyboards seems to be THE thing everyone wants (me too T_T)

I hope you'll enjoy being among us

is there anyone who are interested in Korean keyboard things?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 14:57:13 »

Understatement.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 15:21:39 »
are you Korean?

I speak Korean

Many people are interested in Korean keyboard things :)
I love Elzy

Offline Harlequin

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 21:38:50 »
저도 키매냐 회원입니다. 할리퀸이라고 해요. 반갑습니다! :)

I'm also a member of Kbdmania. Harlequin. Nice to meet you! :)

(i thought i should also write in English too.)

DK Saver Winkeyless | Leopold FC700R | Ducky DK9087 Shine 2

Offline feng

• * Vendor
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 27 November 2012, 23:42:34 »
Welcome to geekhack. :) People around GH are crazy about those Korean custom keyboards and keycaps.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 05:23:19 »

Umm yeah. Please hoard all the keyboards and distribute it to us. Harlequin, please translate to this guy so he understands loud and clear. I doubt the translator will do a good job.

Offline happyzung

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 09:53:46 »

Umm yeah. Please hoard all the keyboards and distribute it to us. Harlequin, please translate to this guy so he understands loud and clear. I doubt the translator will do a good job.

WhiteFireDragon, I know that my English skill is not good, but reading is much easier than writing and speaking. I used to have many old keyboards

but my mother throw out all my keyboards when I came back to home after finishing the military service. That was one of worst point in my life.

Offline happyzung

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 28 November 2012, 09:59:51 »
저도 키매냐 회원입니다. 할리퀸이라고 해요. 반갑습니다! :)

I'm also a member of Kbdmania. Harlequin. Nice to meet you! :)

(i thought i should also write in English too.)

Hello~ I really like Australia.

I have been to Australia with poor English :D.

Especially, TAS attracted me to beautiful nature and animals.

Scamander where I have lived for 3 months with old farmer couple and 2 dogs is the best place in Australia for me.