Author Topic: KBT Pure w/o backlight (discontinued?)  (Read 1165 times)

Offline codymaust

KBT Pure w/o backlight (discontinued?)
« on: Fri, 30 November 2012, 11:30:19 »
I've been looking for a Pure with Blues (no backlight) with absolutely no luck. The few places I have found them, namely mechanicalkeyboards.com, say that they are "Out of Stock"

However, I can't find any information on if the the non-backlit ones are still being produced.

I really want the blues but might have to settle for the browns, unless they are still being produced, in which case I'll just wait it out.

Offline codymaust

Re: KBT Pure w/o backlight (discontinued?)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 30 November 2012, 11:33:17 »
Nevermind, it seems like they are still being produced.. kbtpure.com is showing them in stock.

Could someone explain the price difference between direct from kbtpure.com and from mechanicalkeyboards.com ??

MECHKBD has them listed for ~$100 shipped to CONUS while this is over $100 w/o shipping...

Offline developej

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 30 November 2012, 16:00:17 »
there is nothing 'direct' with kbtpure.com, it's not official or anything, it's just another reseller (unless im wrong :D)

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 30 November 2012, 17:02:32 »
This is the only KBT direct site for internationals that I know of (go to forum itself for within Taiwan). kbtalkingusa.com

The site is only for the KBT Pro, though, so orders should go through mechanicalkeyboards.com, who are generally very nice about when stock will arrive etc
40% layout, anyone?