Author Topic: Hello There Keyboard Lovers  (Read 1424 times)

Offline LadyPecs

Hello There Keyboard Lovers
« on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 16:44:17 »
Hello,
I found this website when I was looking for a place to trade my KBT Race S with blue switches for one with Brown. ( Too loud to type on in the middle of class HA)
I had no idea there were so many people that loved mechanical keyboards as much as I do! I like this place already.
I have two Mechanical keyboards at the moment.
Razer Blackwidow with keycaps from WASDkeyboards.
Vortex KBT Race S - Pink keys. (looking to trade just the board for a board with browns.)
Just thought I would say hi from Missouri.

:]

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Re: Hello There Keyboard Lovers
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 16:47:19 »
Oh hai.

And welcome!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 16:53:03 »
I wish new people said hello to me by name in initial posts...

Additionally, you are no lady pecs as there are no ladies on the internet for them to be attached to.  Clearly.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 17:04:01 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

You will need at least 60 posts to create a WTT thread, so start contributing :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 03 December 2012, 18:31:44 »
Hi welcome to Geekhack!
I love Elzy