Author Topic: Obama  (Read 15874 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
Re: Obama
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 12:29:29 »
Your ideology is non-existant. The Durand Line and Somalia's problems are all due to statism. Nice try though.

For more info on what I'm talking about, take a look at Native American history or the Spanish Revolution.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 12:35:04 »
Absolute pish, I'm afraid keyboardlover. If you think a lack of government results in some sort of idealist utopia, rather than a violent, survival-of-the-fittest hellhole (as your above examples were, regardless of your naive and ill-informed opinions) you're utterly deluded.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 12:39:20 »
Obviously you haven't read up on either of them if that's what you really think.

Why is every one of your arguments some sort of non-factual opinionated blather?

Offline Malphas

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 12:43:14 »
Yes, I have. That's why I have a balanced and realistic opinion of them rather than utopian fairytales.

Why are all your arguments  based on one-sided propaganda and only reading into the parts that agree with your pre-set philosophy?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 12:47:18 »
Yes, I have. That's why I have a balanced and realistic opinion of them rather than utopian fairytales.

Why are all your arguments  based on one-sided propaganda and only reading into the parts that agree with your pre-set philosophy?

They aren't. If you're so confident of yourself, then GO. Please Malphas, inform the class all about how you feel coercion, force and non-voluntary violence is the best way to create order in society.

When I think of a violent, survival-of-the-fittest hellhole, I think of every type of government that has ever been created by man.

And no, you obviously have NOT read about the aforementioned subjects, or else you would know that both organizations were largely the two most successful true anarchies to ever exist from which, not that there were no problems (typical statist misconception of anarchy vs. utopia), but there was a great extent of equality. More so than has ever been achieved by any single government ever created.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:01:32 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #105 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:05:10 »
Coercion, force and non-voluntary violence existed in your examples obviously, it's laughable for you to try and claim otherwise. The Spanish Revolution has a pretty well-documented record of this, with landowners being forced into collectives and those resisting being executed. Pre-Columbian America had more than it's share of war and brutality prior to any "statist" influence also.

It's absolutely inevitable that hierarchies and power imbalances will form in groups of humans and those with the most power/influence will use it over those with less. The majority of recorded human history is evidence of that. The whole point of a modern democratic government is that it's a (clearly imperfect) attempt at a solution for this inevitability, by having a single overaching authority (government) that is intended to be held accountable to the population as a whole and responsible for preventing abuses of power and influence from unaccountable individuals/groups. Does it work perfectly, or even that well? No, of course not, no idiot would claim it does -but as I said before it beats the alternatives by a wide margin. Somalia, etc. are perfect examples of what happens when there's a vacuum when it comes to a central authority, and they're all hellholes. Trying to handwave is as being due to statist influence is just a pathetic attempt at a get-out-of-jail-free card for your argument, without providing any reasoning or evidence for it.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:15:14 »
Coercion, force and non-voluntary violence existed in your examples obviously, it's laughable for you to try and claim otherwise. The Spanish Revolution has a pretty well-documented record of this, with landowners being forced into collectives and those resisting being executed. Pre-Columbian America had more than it's share of war and brutality prior to any "statist" influence also.

Wrong, as usual. All exchanges and associations in these examples were voluntary, since there was no state. If you believe otherwise, then please provide an example of such with a decent source to back it up. When I refer to the Spanish Revolution I'm referring specifically to the society which arose from it - where collectivism didn't affect the property of those which originally owned it, rather it was "taken back" from the state which had funded these things with stolen money (buildings, transportation, etc.) Pre-Columbian America had violence, correct, but it wasn't nonvoluntary and at nowhere near the scale of a war caused by statism.

It's absolutely inevitable that hierarchies and power imbalances will form in groups of humans and those with the most power/influence will use it over those with less. The majority of recorded human history is evidence of that. The whole point of a modern democratic government is that it's a (clearly imperfect) attempt at a solution for this inevitability, by having a single overaching authority (government) that is intended to be held accountable to the population as a whole and responsible for preventing abuses of power and influence from unaccountable individuals/groups. Does it work perfectly, or even that well? No, of course not, no idiot would claim it does -but as I said before it beats the alternatives by a wide margin. Somalia, etc. are perfect examples of what happens when there's a vacuum when it comes to a central authority, and they're all hellholes. Trying to handwave is as being due to statist influence is just a pathetic attempt at a get-out-of-jail-free card for your argument, without providing any reasoning or evidence for it.

The argument that statism is inevitable just because force has destroyed otherwise voluntary peaceful societies is not a solid one. It doesn't account for the fact that government may very well be a system completely antiquated for modern humans. After all, we are merely highly-evolved animals. Whether or not government beats the lack thereof simply CANNOT be proven. It doesn't work at all and my examples both show ways in which the lack thereof worked much better (until destroyed by force). Somalia is a perfect example of why statism is such a problem - the struggle for power there in turning Mogadishu into an authority has resulted in long-term statist civil war more akin to modern day Syria! NOT an anarchy.

Please, Malphas, go on...
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:17:16 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:23:13 »
There's nothing more to say since you basically just did the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ear and chant "la la la, I'm not listening". Your insistence the Spanish Revolution and pre-Columbian America were peaceful and voluntary is nonsense. I mean, it's so clearly deluded nonsense that I can't even believe I'm having to state it. You're just being a Kool-Aid drinker, like the ones that support Communism and claim the USSR was a worker's paradise. As for claiming Somalia as an example against statism, my God, really? Claiming an area that has no state, no central authority, nothing whatsoever resembling a government as evidence for why government doesn't work? *facepalm* Power struggles and civil wars are the natural result of power vacuums and lack of an overarching government. Anarchies - as you like to think of them - are unsustainable and have never really existed (other than interludes between power struggles and conflicts).

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:26:07 »
More info about Somalia here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia#2010-2012_government

If I'm the one with my fingers in my ears then why are you just saying that rather than providing decent arguments to refute mine? This is what you ALWAYS do. Because you CANNOT refute my arguments dude.

So instead you respond with:

There is NO proof whatsoever that any type of anarchy is unsustainable, other than it being destroyed by force :)

If anyone's been drinking Kool Aid here dude, it's OBVIOUSLY you.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:28:29 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:29:39 »
You don't have any arguments to refute, son. You just keep repeating the same baseless assertions over and over and think you're providing an argument, even though I've already pointed out why those are wrong. Also, Wikipedia links? Please.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:30:45 »
I've said it before and I will say it again. If you could refute my arguments, then you would refute them :)

...Son.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:32:51 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:38:53 »
What arguments? The vague assertions I've already refuted? Those, or something else? This is basically what you do:

Keyboardlover: "organised government is evil (no legitimate reason other than your assertion here) and the best form of human organisation is where decisions are decided based on games of Twister (no reasoning for why), this is how Nazi Germany operated (outright nonsense) and it was a peaceful utopia (more nonsense) until destroyed by the evil forces of Statism.

Malphas "I'm sorry, but that's demented nonsense"

Keyboardlover "See! This is what you always do. You can't refute my arguments, so you resort to your non-factual opinionated blather!!

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:40:38 »
If that was what actually happened, then that would be what actually happened! :D

And you think I'm the one living in a fantasy world?? Dude, put the Kool Aid down!

Offline Malphas

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:45:39 »
Malphas: "Well, Nazi Germany wasn't actually a peaceful utopia, keyboardlover. It actually had quite a few issues of its own."

keyboardlover: "Wrong! WRONG! Clearly you haven't done your research, or you'd know that wasn't the case. Yes there were some examples of violence, but nowhere near that caused by Statism. If you feel otherwise, please provide me with a comprehensive list of cross-referenced examples to illustrate your point, regardless of the fact everything I claim as fact has nothing to support it whatsoever."

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:46:12 »
Malphas: "Well, Nazi Germany wasn't actually a peaceful utopia, keyboardlover. It actually had quite a few issues of its own."

keyboardlover: "Wrong! WRONG! Clearly you haven't done your research, or you'd know that wasn't the case. Yes there were some examples of violence, but nowhere near that caused by Statism. If you feel otherwise, please provide me with a comprehensive list of cross-referenced examples to illustrate your point, regardless of the fact everything I claim as fact has nothing to support it whatsoever."

If that was what actually happened, then that would be what actually happened! :D

And you think I'm the one living in a fantasy world?? Dude, put the Kool Aid down!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:54:23 »
This is like watching a bad political interview on the news

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:55:15 »
Well MY arguments weren't bad. :D

(You know statist arguments are going to be terrible as soon as they use the word "utopia").
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 13:57:00 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:19:17 »
And you know anarchist arguments are going to be terrible. *end sentence*

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #118 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:24:44 »
Because...ANARCHISM IS TEH BAD! FFFFFFUUUUUHHHHHH!

For more information on Malphas and his terrible opinionated arguments with no fact or truth to back them up, check out this thread where he recommends lying on your resume and argues (incorrectly of course) that it will not have negative consequences!

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38156.0

Offline Malphas

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:29:53 »
I like how you assert I'm the one with opinionated arguments when multiple times in that thread I pointed out the reward-risk relationship of doing so, the end result of each potential decision and detection, and why it made sense from a purely logical standpoint, and not once did you try to refute that and instead just kept changing tact and labelling it unethical instead or just calling the argument "awful" with no reasoning.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:31:45 »
I like how you assert I'm the one with opinionated arguments when multiple times in that thread I pointed out the reward-risk relationship of doing so, the end result of each potential decision and detection, and why it made sense from a purely logical standpoint, and not once did you try to refute that and instead just kept changing tact and labelling it unethical instead or just calling the argument "awful" with no reasoning.

If that was what happened, then that would be what happened :D

Your argument was that it made sense because "people have done it before successfully". Well America is pretty good at bombing people, but that doesn't make it a good idea now does it? I would also further refute your argument that there are "few negative consequences here" in much the same way, but I already have and it is so obviously incorrect that the writing is on the wall as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:33:58 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:39:33 »
No, that wasn't my argument, keyboardlover. I even condensed my argument in one post for your benefit here:

I just don't see where the logical risk is coming from in your mind with this. I mean, you apply for a job for which you are technically underqualified or underqualified compared to the other potential candidates, you either:

A) Are honest and don't get the job.

Or

B) Lie successfully and potentially get the job, or lie unsuccessfully and don't get the job, or get the job and then get fired at a later date.

I don't see how outcome B is significantly worse than outcome A in any end scenario, whilst there's the chance the outcome will be significantly better.

But rather than refute that, you resorted to making it an argument about ethics (which I have no interest in debating because it's irrelevant):

That's because you obviously have a very perverted sense of ethics and have no understanding of the potential negative effects of lying.

I suspect whenever you encounter material that challenges your deluded worldview (like your hopelessly naive anarchist/libertarian leanings) you react in much the same way and simply block them out rather than come to terms with the practical realities of life and the fact things are a much messier shade of grey rather than the black/white evil/good that exists inside your head.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:42:32 »
Lol. You failed to quote where I specifically mentioned the negative consequences which include not only not getting or, later, losing the job, as well as the inability to get a job at said organization ever again! And in doing so, you copied and pasted bits of information to make it look like my argument was poor! LOLOLOLOL!

Dude, you are literally at or below the level of a mainstream media muckraker at this point. No wonder you defend government! You have the exact same tyrannical mindset! Which means you are either VERY badly programmed, or, exactly the type for which government appeals (evil).
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:44:44 by keyboardlover »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #123 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:48:39 »
I copied my post and your direct response. Please don't pretend I selectively chose what to and not to include to make your argument look poor, you do a fine job of that by yourself. Also, all you're adding there in addition to what I already included is that you get barred from employment at that organisation. "Oh no. I can't ever be employed again at one organisation - out of the thousands of other potential employers. Woe is me."

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:52:14 »
Rofl. Keep digging your hole of ridiculous ideology dude.

P.S. Have you heard that Obama is a MUSLIM?????

Offline Malphas

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:54:55 »
And yes, pointing out your bad arguments, inconsistency and idealistic nonsense, and stating that democratic government is the lesser of evils and preferable to anarchy (which all real world evidence suggests is a much, much worse scenario) - or "defending" government as you put it - certainly makes me evil/programmed/tyrannical/any other ad hominems you can come up with rather than a viable argument. Well done, no hypocrisy there. Believing that anarchy is unrealistic in practice (as real word examples show it to be) and that government is a less-than-ideal alternative that at least results in a degree of stability certainly is a "ridiculous ideology" compared to your beliefs isn't it? You sure showed me.

Ah yes, brilliant! Insinuating I'm xenophobic/islamophobic as well, great stuff. Why not also suggest I'm a fan of Fox News? That'll really demonstrate your superior intellect, won't it?
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:58:23 by Malphas »

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:57:51 »
And yes, pointing out your bad arguments, inconsistency and idealistic nonsense, and stating that democratic government is the lesser of evils and preferable to anarchy (which all real world evidence suggests is a much, much worse scenario) - or "defending" government as you put it - certainly makes me evil/programmed/tyrannical/any other ad hominems you can come up with rather than a viable argument. Well done, no hypocrisy there.

...but you didn't do any of those things. Aside from defending (poorly) that democracy is a lesser of evils (an argument which legitimizes not only evil but also statism, tyranny, war, murder, etc.) If that doesn't make you programmed, then it makes you evil.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:01:34 by keyboardlover »

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 14:59:43 »
This whole thread is now well past stupid.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:00:33 »
Well it's an MW thread. Troll-bait.

I was trying to have a serious debate but ended up feeding a troll. Oh well.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:03:26 »
Aside from defending (poorly) that democracy is the lesser of two evils

Right...

an argument which legitimizes not only evil but also statism, tyranny, war, murder, etc.

lulwut?

"keyboardlover: 1+1 = 3"

If that doesn't make you programmed, then it makes you evil.

Oh dear.

"keyboardlover: 3 = 9999323495r4854857"

Ah, the old "label the person disagreeing a troll" cliche. Didn't I have to call you out on that in the other thread as well?
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:07:49 by Malphas »

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #130 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:07:10 »
If you can refute the argument, then refute it dude. You are defending "democracy" (which isn't even a real thing; the closest thing to a true democracy is arguably an anarcho-syndicalist society such as that which rose from the ashes of the Spanish Revolution and lasted nearly three years before being destroyed by force). That system was likely the closest thing to a true democracy that the world has known up until this point. But what you are REALLY defending, is a gang of thieves and murderers writ large, and I really do not believe that you have the ability to refute that fact.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #131 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:07:44 »
keyboardlover, you fail and fail and fail in every debate you get into. You start out with an extreme position to begin with, then when challenged you simply repeat the same assertions with nothing to back them up, then you claim the other side has yet to refute your arguments, start demanding "sources" despite offering none of your own, and then when you get really desperate you haul out all the old Internet argument favourites, like calling them a troll, personal attacks, changing the topic of debate, etc. etc. It's embarrassing.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #132 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:08:29 »
Stop telling me that I "fail", and refute my well-explained, clear arguments, you troll.

There is only one person here this is embarrassing for, and it ain't me dude.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #133 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:10:47 »
Whatever you say, princess.

well-explained, clear arguments

*stifles laughter*

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:12:28 »
If you could, then you would.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #135 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:14:41 »
keyboardlover: "refute my arguments [baseless assertions would be a more accurate term however]"

Malphas: "OK *refutes "arguments"*"

keyboardlover: "See, you can't! If you could you would!"

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #136 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:20:56 »
keyboardlover: "refute my arguments [baseless assertions would be a more accurate term however]"

Malphas: "OK *refutes "arguments"*"

keyboardlover: "See, you can't! If you could you would!"

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 18:06:44 »
Why is there so much god damn politics in my keyboard forum?  True believers will never be convinced.  Both of you should give up.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 18:10:55 »
Only those who seek truth shall find it.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 18:20:32 »
Depends on which truth you seek.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #140 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 20:38:17 »
Yeah, but take a trip to the Durand Line or Somalia and see how great the alternative is. Shouldn't you be past the contrarian teenager level of half-baked ideology by your age? Although Lanx is far worse, admittedly, who's ideology seems to be based on G.I. Joe cartoons and Reagan-era action moves.

reagan was president for a third of my life, he's got a carrier named after him and he paved the way for the collapse of the berlin wall and russia, what''s wrong with that? i mean if that also included the collapse of the dividing line between north and south korea, then i guess we wouldn't have Gunganm Style tho.

And what's wrong with GI joe? a cartoon with multi-level-cultural diversity heck i'm even assuming shipwrek was a gay sailor, for no other reason than sterotype.

I'm even excited for the next gi joe movie, yea that's right i said it gi joe the movie wasn't bad, too bad they really portraying asians in a positive light, other than super kung fu master's of snake eyes and storm shadow. I mean they gave the role of Jinx to a french atress, who is somewhat asian looking i would say her eyes, but being Jinx means that that's the part they have to cover up!

I mean if we have to see what was wrong with the movie (2009) obviously the first big red flag is of course the wayan's brother, ugh he just ruins every movie, he's basically a not funny version of jackie chan's chris tucker, yea it's the truth, chris tucker is known as the black guy from jackie chan's rush hour, or the "the black comedian, the other chris, not chris rock, you know the screaming girl guy from 5th element".
Then we'll go with channing tatum i guess he makes a serviceable DUKE, i mean duke as a character was the worst character in GI.joe anyway, which is odd since he kinda is GI, joe, but i guess he's just supposed to be the boring blah all american blond kid.
then they put these 2 idiots in horrible cgi suits and make them dance around in paris... ugh, oh all the while the wayan's brother says "WOOAH" every 10minutes when an action scene happens.

You know what, make your own edited gi joe (2009) movie, just take edit out all the scenes with these two idiots and it would have been a great movie with more action than sleepy "the dark knight rises".

I mean what do you have? ok ok you have stupid ray park, ugh darth maul, but! he doesn't talk! and he wears a mask the whole time! essentially he's an overpaid stunt double!, hey that's not a bad compromise. (for reasons why ray park sucks, watch darth maul prance around for a while, and then rewatch him try to act as toad in xmen movie 1)

Then what do you have left, you have covergirl, being a secretary for dennis quaid, i mean how awesome is that. Covergirl being a worthless character, they thought, hey she's a model, what skills do models have? nothing! let's just make her a secretary next to the awesome dennis quaid.

then you goto cobra, the best part of gi joe! how did that happen?

sienna miller, i don't know who this girl is, but she makes a great baroness, she probably makes one of the best female villians ever, not cuz she looks good as an aside but cuz she acted great! too bad they had to do the horrible thing of redeeming her character and ultimately destroying the baroness

lee-byung hun, saw him in a movie before gi joe and he does storm shadow good enough, he's korean oh whatever as long as he can pass for asian hollywood doesn't care, and he's pretty good, even has had an action drama (iris) after gi joe, his english is really good (i have heard FAR WORSE english from a variety of asian actors, that make me cringe and want to cry) he looks good as storm shadow and my wife says he's hot, he passes, is he the main bad guy? lol.

some guy as destroy, blah blah

pre-inception and only known as the 3rd rock from the sun kid, joseph gordon levitt? eh

again fast-forward all the scenes of the horrible duo, fast-forward all the horrible flashback scenes of the horrible duo and baroness/JGL, and fast-forward all the flashback scenes of storm shadow/snake eyes. You get a great film!

what were we talking about again? cuz i think gi-joe was more interesting. oh yea the 2013 gi joe

no baroness? ugh
no scarlett? (eh she sucked anyway)
no dennis quid? what?
no after inception and looper JGL? what

so we get a new director,
jon chu? wtf? he does dance movies, i haven't seen a single one, cuz i assume they suck (and i have watch every season of ABDC, best crews are jabba, kabba modern, qwest, and the show has sucked every since shane sparks got arrested for being a pedo, stupid! he was such a great commentator ugh) and i assume he only got the job cuz of his connections with channing tatum, but... who knows he might be good, storyline sounds re-worked to be grittier.

we get storm shadow at least, but ugh with storm shadow we have to suffer with horrible ray park.

the rock? wtf, he's the rock

the rza? wtf omg he makes me so mad!, i saw the iron fist movie...ugh "rza, why you make horrible movies and star in them? just make music, you bad actor, no get to act! rap ok, kung fu bad"

and then action favorite bruce willis, i'm sorry but unless he isn't saying "yippee ka ya" in a movie that doesn't have kevin smith or co-staring with the "i'm a mac" kid and he's just the "cool guy", he's gotta do some action.

oh yea gi joe

gi joe is great!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 20:58:54 »
Da fuq I just read?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #142 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 21:02:46 »

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #143 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 14:14:47 »
Well it's an MW thread. Troll-bait.

I was trying to have a serious debate but ended up feeding a troll. Oh well.
First part, a given.
Second part, ironic.
MW- dusts hands off, walks away, "my job here is done".
XD
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 17:35:38 »
My job here will never be done. ;) [Insert Evil Laugh Here]
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #145 on: Fri, 14 December 2012, 22:59:02 »
And that is why I love MW...

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #146 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 12:42:28 »
So how do you all feel about Obama and Syria now?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #147 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 12:47:58 »
So how do you all feel about Obama and Syria now?

34389-0

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 12:58:05 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse iaculis tortor at dolor dapibus, sit amet scelerisque magna bibendum. Duis pretium, velit quis faucibus eleifend, augue metus tincidunt libero, id pulvinar tortor elit eu odio. Nullam dictum ligula quis turpis lobortis bibendum. Pellentesque ut ligula sit amet elit iaculis rutrum a non nunc. Nulla feugiat mauris non dui egestas, id pulvinar nunc aliquam. Vivamus faucibus lacus non gravida facilisis. Vivamus ornare blandit sollicitudin. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Fusce a nulla eget libero venenatis tincidunt. Nunc a hendrerit arcu, sed ultricies turpis. Nam condimentum mauris lorem, at varius turpis dictum vulputate. Donec porttitor velit fringilla, tincidunt tellus id, ornare arcu. Phasellus in diam nunc. Sed suscipit ante vitae gravida commodo. Ut a libero tincidunt, posuere libero a, laoreet nisl. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla facilisi. Nulla ac neque vitae orci ultricies cursus.

Curabitur faucibus ante in dui vehicula, a congue diam adipiscing. Maecenas facilisis sem sed faucibus congue. Cras ullamcorper felis in turpis pretium pharetra. Suspendisse facilisis ante ac purus tempus accumsan. Nunc erat urna, auctor aliquam ligula in, dapibus convallis tortor. In in neque dignissim, lacinia quam et, interdum tellus. Maecenas tincidunt tempus ornare. Vivamus eu nulla dictum, scelerisque purus sodales, interdum risus. Donec ultrices sodales nisl egestas commodo. Nam tristique metus ac est vulputate, quis mattis metus fringilla. Nunc feugiat turpis id mi sollicitudin mattis. Donec rhoncus, nisi ut laoreet tincidunt, massa sem sodales quam, in suscipit tortor tellus non lectus. Suspendisse eu faucibus enim, nec gravida leo. Phasellus facilisis in ante vel condimentum. Aenean ultricies arcu elit, dignissim luctus felis mattis in. Nullam scelerisque, leo et condimentum posuere, lorem quam elementum est, a porttitor lectus est tristique urna.

Proin varius lectus id diam posuere euismod. Aliquam cursus viverra sapien, in tincidunt ante condimentum id. Sed ultricies sem sed sem faucibus pulvinar. Morbi viverra lorem vitae vehicula suscipit. Phasellus massa ante, varius eget metus sit amet, iaculis aliquam lorem. Proin nec elit a mi scelerisque vehicula. Proin non malesuada augue. Duis mattis metus elit, ac viverra leo auctor non. Suspendisse semper nunc ac ante porttitor sodales sed sit amet tellus. Fusce sagittis ante nec consectetur euismod. Nam tincidunt lectus eu ante ornare, eget sollicitudin odio aliquet. Nunc fermentum vel sem et venenatis. Suspendisse non sapien nec augue dapibus viverra. Nulla quis accumsan sem. Nam eu nulla in odio consectetur vulputate. Vivamus in tortor non lectus pulvinar hendrerit.

Cras adipiscing, dolor vel sodales adipiscing, lorem lacus lacinia felis, ultrices bibendum felis odio aliquet velit. Ut sed justo suscipit, bibendum elit tincidunt, condimentum velit. Etiam sodales velit id felis congue, vel porttitor dolor varius. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur sit amet imperdiet est. Maecenas sit amet mauris facilisis diam dignissim condimentum. Morbi tellus risus, aliquam nec lectus a, imperdiet imperdiet lorem. Quisque vestibulum tincidunt feugiat. Cras commodo scelerisque metus eu cursus. Aenean ac neque nibh.

Maecenas venenatis nec enim id tincidunt. Phasellus nec sapien interdum, bibendum diam in, eleifend tellus. Duis nulla nulla, dignissim et lectus id, fermentum mattis nisi. Aliquam ultrices adipiscing tellus vel egestas. Morbi malesuada risus sodales venenatis gravida. Duis ut dui sed elit luctus sagittis. Donec in metus accumsan, dictum ante a, luctus neque. Aenean vulputate, nisl et volutpat ultrices, magna nibh blandit sapien, eu suscipit velit lacus quis risus. Mauris tincidunt rutrum pellentesque. Proin sit amet pulvinar magna. Aenean auctor sodales magna, nec suscipit metus dapibus nec. Sed quis tellus vitae tellus suscipit vehicula in vel erat. Nunc sem nisl, scelerisque id quam eu, lacinia fermentum lectus. Nulla sodales, ante in tristique vestibulum, nulla justo consectetur dui, ac venenatis ligula tortor vitae mauris.

Aliquam vitae justo elit. Mauris in velit auctor, congue purus sed, pulvinar justo. Ut laoreet risus at sollicitudin pharetra. Phasellus metus risus, semper in commodo nec, ornare et augue. Praesent quis egestas nisi. Phasellus sed porttitor dui, a varius enim. Cras dignissim velit a bibendum scelerisque. Aliquam suscipit erat quis tortor auctor, ac rutrum eros semper. Phasellus enim lectus, pharetra eu vulputate vel, imperdiet ac metus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum iaculis eros velit, quis venenatis nulla pellentesque vitae. Donec sem libero, sagittis sed augue dapibus, accumsan feugiat ante. Pellentesque vel dolor quis ante aliquam volutpat. Sed id lectus et ipsum aliquet bibendum ut sed magna.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur eu odio quam. Ut vulputate mauris ut porta volutpat. Praesent congue commodo ante, vel euismod enim dapibus vitae. Curabitur posuere mauris eget neque sagittis, ac dignissim odio adipiscing. Vivamus vehicula mauris vitae augue cursus mollis. Praesent cursus euismod purus, et elementum elit vestibulum id. Nunc faucibus diam non euismod sodales. Proin vel lorem id leo tristique viverra quis eget purus. Aliquam fermentum faucibus lorem quis rutrum. Sed eleifend vehicula enim, vel iaculis erat convallis non. Pellentesque vel elementum mi. Fusce aliquet adipiscing ultricies. Mauris dignissim sollicitudin leo eu vehicula. Vestibulum ullamcorper porttitor congue. Sed ut erat at leo sollicitudin vulputate nec a dolor.

Sed non neque accumsan, laoreet urna sit amet, dictum justo. Donec elit justo, pellentesque vel risus dapibus, semper ultrices odio. Praesent vel elit nibh. Aliquam sagittis lacinia iaculis. Integer bibendum volutpat aliquam. Aenean a nisi nec tortor pellentesque dictum. Nam risus nisl, dignissim quis molestie convallis, ultrices ac nibh. Nulla in semper augue. Mauris quis enim vel lectus rhoncus fermentum. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus gravida faucibus metus sed pretium. Praesent lacinia gravida tortor nec egestas. Curabitur eget quam est. Mauris mauris nibh, laoreet fermentum gravida id, venenatis eget mauris. Nulla facilisi.

Quisque sem libero, sagittis nec dictum nec, consequat vitae libero. Nam sed rhoncus est. Quisque vehicula lectus egestas sapien vestibulum, at malesuada enim placerat. Donec eget eros sapien. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Duis gravida, sem eu ultrices tempus, turpis nulla semper neque, at commodo est nibh et nisi. Fusce in orci luctus, consectetur massa nec, dictum arcu. Proin non diam blandit, tincidunt nulla quis, bibendum nulla. Maecenas nec risus consequat felis varius convallis a vel est. In cursus eget est a laoreet. Aliquam ut adipiscing risus, at dignissim augue. Aliquam congue, elit ut dapibus faucibus, lacus mauris hendrerit sem, quis varius ante tellus at felis. Maecenas vel auctor eros, id tincidunt sapien. Etiam semper cursus diam, quis pellentesque est porttitor nec. Suspendisse sem mi, rutrum non nisi nec, scelerisque aliquam mauris. Cras ac ipsum arcu.

Nam massa orci, porttitor sed laoreet vel, fermentum molestie ipsum. Donec lacinia urna metus, id luctus leo mollis in. Cras non pulvinar nunc. Fusce condimentum ac tellus eget porta. Quisque rutrum egestas mauris non dapibus. Praesent vestibulum non diam quis lacinia. Donec hendrerit purus non lacus auctor mattis. Duis ut arcu nibh. Nam et facilisis dolor.

Suspendisse potenti. Integer eleifend, odio ac varius fermentum, felis diam dapibus leo, quis congue mauris nunc nec ligula. Ut velit nisi, lobortis non justo non, laoreet lobortis diam. Vivamus a aliquet sapien. Praesent auctor sollicitudin lorem, ac egestas purus sodales at. Aenean rutrum rutrum justo, vel pretium nisl sodales non. Nunc blandit bibendum gravida. Nulla dapibus ipsum leo, nec cursus elit dignissim at.

Praesent vel sollicitudin nisl. Cras at porta nibh. Suspendisse et dolor lacinia, lacinia nisi dignissim, faucibus arcu. Nullam sed eleifend ligula, in rhoncus est. Cras ac sollicitudin mi. Sed porta porttitor rutrum. Ut vel auctor augue.

Praesent magna arcu, bibendum sit amet luctus vitae, adipiscing non magna. Aenean id mauris nec mauris laoreet dignissim non quis tortor. Nulla quis mollis elit. Morbi ultricies tempor diam, sed gravida magna egestas eu. Aliquam non urna quis justo volutpat egestas. Integer eu vehicula turpis. Maecenas lobortis non dui in consectetur. In vel velit sit amet erat rhoncus posuere nec eu purus. Vivamus eu quam non leo tristique ornare sed dapibus lacus.

FTFY!
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline unnatural

« Reply #149 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 13:05:41 »
Obama and the liberal media trying to take my guns and freedom away!