THINK
            THAT
                    IF
                       THE
                             SYRIANS
                                          JUST
                                                  USED
                                                           WINDOWS
                                                                               THEN
                                                                                       THEY'D
                                                                                                  QUIT
                                                                                                          IT
                                                                                                             WITH
                                                                                                                     THIS
                                                                                                                            WAR
                                                                                                                                   AND
                                                                                                                                          JUST
                                                                                                                                                  GET
                                                                                                                                                        ANGRY
                                                                                                                                                                   AT
                                                                                                                                                                       THEIR
                                                                                                                                                                                COMPUTERS
                                                                                                                                                                                                  INSTEAD.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Obama
« Reply #151 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 14:04:48 »
I
  THINK
            THAT
                    IF
                       THE
                             SYRIANS
                                          JUST
                                                  USED
                                                           WINDOWS
                                                                               THEN
                                                                                       THEY'D
                                                                                                  QUIT
                                                                                                          IT
                                                                                                             WITH
                                                                                                                     THIS
                                                                                                                            WAR
                                                                                                                                   AND
                                                                                                                                          JUST
                                                                                                                                                  GET
                                                                                                                                                        ANGRY
                                                                                                                                                                   AT
                                                                                                                                                                       THEIR
                                                                                                                                                                                COMPUTERS
                                                                                                                                                                                                  INSTEAD.

FTFY!

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 15:49:50 »
Much bveter
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #153 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 15:51:26 »
This is all bull****, I never really liked Obama; I do support generally democrats as i consider myself a center-left independent, but this Syrian thing is ****ing bull****; We don't have the money, we don't the international support, and we don't have the national security justification. Somebody take his Nobel peace prize away please.

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:17:33 »
So when has that stopped you guys in the past?

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #155 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:20:53 »
When has a political thread brought anything good? Does anyone really expect any good to come of this? It's like a "mac vs pc" thread; there is no way anything good will ever come from it. And even if some good were to come from one, it would be totally irrelevant compared to the amount of flame and arguing these threads bring.

Not saying discussing politics shouldn't be done, and those not wanting to participate can just ignore the thread, but I'm curios as to what those who do participate think will come out of it.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #156 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:27:10 »
i dont think anything will come of it lol; just venting because i mostly work from home so i have no "water cooler" talk. If anyone has any feels from my post or any post here they may want to remind themselves they are on the internet.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #157 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:52:25 »
penises

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #158 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:53:45 »
stop
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #159 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:55:07 »
vaginas

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #160 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 16:56:40 »
stop warning 2
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #161 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 17:23:01 »
i didn't realize you were an admin

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #162 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 19:28:24 »
That's what the report button is for :)
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Malphas

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 19:32:51 »
Shut up, Thimplum.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 19:36:55 »
So how do you all feel about Obama and Syria now?

As long as the government of the country I live in stays out of it (which in a shock turn of events it is, due to the Commons vote) I couldn't care less what Obama/America/Syria/Russia/the UN get up to.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #165 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 19:42:54 »
Guys,, Obama is just 1 man.. He's a representative.. He does not at all make decisions alone..

More accurately you are complaining about the Obama Administration, where Obama is the leader.

You can not so simply h8 on Obama (1 dude) like this.. There are numerous other forces, some even more powerful than Obama himself within the Administration that affect change.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #166 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 19:43:56 »
Guys,, Obama is just 1 man.. He's a representative.. He does not at all make decisions alone..

More accurately you are complaining about the Obama Administration, where Obama is the leader.

You can not so simply h8 on Obama (1 dude) like this.. There are numerous other forces, some even more powerful than Obama himself within the Administration that affect change.

^this^ soooo much

TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #167 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 19:52:55 »

^this^ soooo much

Now let's talk about how if Obama had an Ergodox...

People would like him more..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 06 September 2013, 21:59:26 »
He looks almost as good as Putin without his shirt.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #169 on: Sat, 07 September 2013, 03:29:49 »
Does he ride a bear?

Offline iri

« Reply #170 on: Sat, 07 September 2013, 08:33:01 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 07 September 2013, 08:37:17 »

He looks almost as good as Putin without his shirt.
oh noes
http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html

you win, putin is a bad@$$