Author Topic: Textured PBT  (Read 1673 times)

Offline dachef

Textured PBT
« on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 19:29:03 »
Is it possible to get textured PBT keycap?  Basically one of these, http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/textured-cherry-mx-keycap.html ,but PBT.  I'm asking because currently I have two textured keycap know where my hands are on my keyboard at all times.  I don't want to take the second to look at my keyboard as this will make me lose valuable time and hurt my effective apm when I'm playing Starcraft 2.  I'm almost positive that this is not possible but I thought I would ask.  Also, does anyone have any bright ideas how I would be able to do something to the keycap so I could I identify the keycap and know that it is different from my other keycaps?  Thank you in advance yo.  :'(

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Re: Textured PBT
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 20:02:56 »
You could always take some blank PBT to anywhere that has an engraver, like some place that make award plaque.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 20:36:05 »
WASD may engrave them if you ask, they're tip top with custommer support and what not:)

Offline linkz

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 08:15:19 »
WASD may engrave them if you ask, they're tip top with custommer support and what not:)
Hm... But they haven't been answering my emails, it's almost been a week and my order is stuck at 'processing'.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Re: Re: Textured PBT
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 09:01:49 »
Hm... But they haven't been answering my emails, it's almost been a week and my order is stuck at 'processing'.
That's really odd, they are usually all over stuff like that.