Author Topic: Anyone recognise this mouse mat?  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Anyone recognise this mouse mat?
« on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 15:28:10 »
So this very mystical mouse mat has been passed down through the ages... Well from my brother too me, and it has some serious sentimental value to me, being the mat I used 10(ish) years ago at the very start of my gaming career :D 11550-0

And being quite old, I was looking for a replacement, but I don't know what it is called or anything along those lines, soooo if you recognise it please tell me as I love it dearly :) (Yeah, forming an emotional attachment to a mat is never good) but I think I have explained as well as I can.

Also throwing some love the way of the forum, you guys seem very very nice and I can't wait to kit out my first mech :D

Very last point, if I have fubar'd in anyway please tell me, I can be rather derpy :).

EDIT: picture is upside down:3 urh no idea how to fix, just turn your displays upside down it will be quicker XD
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 January 2013, 15:30:21 by Tym »
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."
- Donald Trump - Las Vegas 2024-06-09

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)