Author Topic: Hello from Spain  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Mistic0

Hello from Spain
« on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 17:01:50 »

Hi all

I'm a noob fan of mechanical keyboards...
    Particularly vintage like IBM... M, M13, Sk, Olivetti ank 25
    At this moment i'm proud owner of old Model M.

I wanna to learn and enjoy a lot with all of you.

Best regards from the land of Sun...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Hello from Spain
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 17:08:58 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Don't think there are that many Spanish members - so an extra welcome :)

There are many fans of the Model M around here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 17:12:02 »
WELCOME TO GEEKHACK!

Where you can learn far more than you EVER wanted to know about all things mechanical keyboards!

It's great here, with a nice collection of friendly people who are willing and able to help you onto your way to higher keyboard expectations from others!

In all seriousness, (most) people are friendly here and very willing to answer ANY questions you have about mechanical keyboards. People make keyboards here all the time. If you ever want to buy or sell things from/to others on this forum, @60 posts you can post in Classifieds, or you can order something from a Group Buy any time you want! If you aren't afraid to pay extra for shipping, there's a great Cherry MX keycap GB going on that's gained a lot of support, or you could look into buying the GH60, a custom 60% board.

But who am I kidding. You aren't here to buy things. You're here to learn. You can post any and all questions you have regarding keyboards in the "Keyboards" subsection

I need to stop talking like an admin in here...
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 17:30:57 »
Bienvenido