Author Topic: EBay Seller Question  (Read 2743 times)

Offline OnTheBrink

• Work Hard. Play Harder.
    • Wired In Store
EBay Seller Question
« on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 11:36:34 »
Anyone have any experience with Geek_Feng from EBay? He was responsive before I purchased my keys, but I bought and paid on Saturday then asked two questions and haven't heard from him.

I know I can get annoying with my questions but I am not that bad and I pay instantly on purchases.

Am I just being impatient or does this guy have a history of being like this or maybe too busy?

Offline jcrouse

Re: EBay Seller Question
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 11:41:50 »
Yeah, he is a frequesnt visitor here and an outstanding member. He is usually extremely busy. His screen name is feng. I am sure he will take good care of you. Send him an ebay correspondance or maybe a PM here, to feng.

Good Luck,
John

Offline OnTheBrink

• Wired In Store
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 11:44:32 »
Yeah, he is a frequesnt visitor here and an outstanding member. He is usually extremely busy. His screen name is feng. I am sure he will take good care of you. Send him an ebay correspondance or maybe a PM here, to feng.

Good Luck,
John

Ok cool. The vote of confidence from another member is all I really needed. Thanks.

I'm just eager to get my keys and get a bit nervous on EBay is all.

Offline uzoc

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 11:47:43 »
I asked a couple of questions once, and it took him a couple of weeks to answer back (one question).

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 11:52:46 »
he gets shed loads of questions and cant respond to them all. But you will get your item quickly.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline OnTheBrink

• Wired In Store
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 12:17:54 »
he gets shed loads of questions and cant respond to them all. But you will get your item quickly.

I hope so. It hasn't shipped yet :(

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 12:30:26 »

The post office wasn't even open yesterday, making today the first day it could be shipped. Also, all of the items have estimated deliveries of Wed. Feb. 27 and Sat. Mar. 2 right now (Today), so why would you expect it to take less than a week? I don't want to come off as unpleasant, but those estimates are probably like that for a reason and it's not like you didn't get to see them prior to your purchase. Lastly, it says "Will ship within 5 business days of receiving cleared payment." under Shipping and payments.

Again, I can totally empathize with the eagerness, but why be nervous? Feng is a trusted seller and you have EBay Buyer Protection anyway :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 February 2013, 12:38:10 by Jocelyn »

Offline OnTheBrink

• Wired In Store
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 12:58:37 »

The post office wasn't even open yesterday, making today the first day it could be shipped. Also, all of the items have estimated deliveries of Wed. Feb. 27 and Sat. Mar. 2 right now (Today), so why would you expect it to take less than a week? I don't want to come off as unpleasant, but those estimates are probably like that for a reason and it's not like you didn't get to see them prior to your purchase. Lastly, it says "Will ship within 5 business days of receiving cleared payment." under Shipping and payments.

Again, I can totally empathize with the eagerness, but why be nervous? Feng is a trusted seller and you have EBay Buyer Protection anyway :)

I understand all this. Someone just said that it comes quick and I said I hope so but it didn't ship yet. I don't know why that was taken as me annoyed it hasn't, but I am not. I know yesterday was Presidents' Day and the only reason I created this thread was because I didn't get a response to my questions where as before I paid he was prompt. Nevertheless, in the OP I assumed he was just busy and in my second post I clarified another members vote of confidence was all I needed.

I'm just excited. Perhaps nervous was the wrong word but I heard of other people receiving fake PBTs. I know I'm protected, but finally getting a package and realizing you have to wait again sucks. But again, you guys say he's good so I'm happy.

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 February 2013, 13:00:35 by OnTheBrink »

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 15:42:29 »
I'd rather have a trustworthy seller than a swift / janky mickey mouse type. You will get your stuff.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline cobraj

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 20:04:10 »
Yeah I have bought quite a few things from Feng.
He is a good guy.
Got my stuff really quickly, and he replies when he gets time.
Definitely recommend.

Offline feng

• * Vendor
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 19 February 2013, 20:42:19 »
Sorry about your inconvenience. I have two exams and some papers to work on these days since it's close to midterm. All of the ebay items purchased after last Friday will be shipped tomorrow after my Finance exam.