Author Topic: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (Complete)  (Read 289275 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (PAYMENT DUE 3 May!!!)
« Reply #900 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 08:50:24 »
Actual colors, real life photos.
Show Image

Show Image

Oh DAMN  :o .  They're beautiful.  The absolute THICKNESS of these babies.

I just wish that soon GMK will start making a complete Key-set - 87 and/or 104.  Not fussed which ever they choose because the ones they just produced has spoken wonders about their abilities.

It's so Cherrilicious  :p .
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2013, 08:53:03 by Elrick »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #901 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 08:52:38 »
You can get complete sets through sherryton's website already. Here, we're working up to that exact thing. Hopefully after the next GB, we will be poised to do just that.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #902 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 08:55:39 »
You can get complete sets through sherryton's website already. Here, we're working up to that exact thing. Hopefully after the next GB, we will be poised to do just that.

So true, I've given up on ever trying to buy anything from that guy (website is dead for me  >:( ).  But GMK seems open for business, and that's what counts  8) .

Of course we'll leave Ivan to sort out all the particulars with them but please know I will put down money for any complete Key-set made by GMK anytime in the future.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2013, 08:57:11 by Elrick »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #903 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 09:08:42 »
Yeah, I don't trust sherryton and won't be using him or his site IVAN4LIFE!

Offline emptythecache

• out.
« Reply #904 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 09:53:06 »
FWIW, I bought a set of his orange on charcoal keys the day they went up, and he put them in the mail Monday. Also, I'm typing on his olivetti set right now, and have a set of 62g springs from him sitting at home. From my perspective, it seems he's sorted out his issues, and I will continue ordering from him as he releases stuff that I want.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #905 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 09:59:21 »
I would disagree with that perspective. He has yet to refund me my money. He even emailed me the other day, asking if I received my refund, which was obvious that I hadn't if he read my previous emails. But I replied and said I hadn't. Still nothing.

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #906 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 10:31:51 »
So, it's May 1st, payments close in 2 days.  How are we doing on collections?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #907 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 10:46:16 »
42 orders left to pay out of 213. We are doing pretty good. Just hope majority of those will still pay and not abandon. Will probably release not paid list Friday. Motivation through shame.
Friday all unpaid will get final warning. Sunday all unpaid orders will be made up for grabs.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2013, 10:49:15 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #908 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 14:35:25 »
FWIW, I bought a set of his orange on charcoal keys the day they went up, and he put them in the mail Monday. Also, I'm typing on his olivetti set right now, and have a set of 62g springs from him sitting at home. From my perspective, it seems he's sorted out his issues, and I will continue ordering from him as he releases stuff that I want.
I've noticed you being about the only one sailing smoothly though.. you must be something special.

Offline emptythecache

• out.
« Reply #909 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 14:43:07 »
Disclaimer: I am not sherry, nor am I affiliated with him in any way.

Offline Scoliosis Jones

« Reply #910 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 15:07:18 »
Paid!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #911 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 15:14:40 »
I've noticed you being about the only one sailing smoothly though.. you must be something special.

It took me forever and a ton of work to actually get an order for springs in with him, but once I did, he shipped it quickly.  I definitely wouldn't buy from him again until I hear he's treating customers better, but it was quick once the transaction went through.

Now back on topic, I can't wait till this GB gets fully paid and my CMYK caps get made and sent out.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #912 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 15:33:32 »
So just to be clear, everything with the GB went through to production?

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: Re: GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (PAYMENT DUE 3 May!!!)
« Reply #913 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 15:35:07 »

Yes :)

Offline r3dx

« Reply #914 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:35:59 »

From what Ivan had posted earlier, it seems that production of the purple mods has already finished actually.  ;D

Updated with link: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41017.msg864016#msg864016
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2013, 18:08:19 by r3dx »
Filco MJ2 Ninja | CM Storm QFR | CM Storm QFR | IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | ErgoDox |
LZ-GH

Offline r3dx

« Reply #915 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 18:13:22 »
Paid! Sorry for the wait, Ivan, I had to wait to payday because I've been wallet-hacked so much lately  :'(
Filco MJ2 Ninja | CM Storm QFR | CM Storm QFR | IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | ErgoDox |
LZ-GH

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #916 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 19:53:16 »
Will probably release not paid list Friday. Motivation through shame.
Friday all unpaid will get final warning. Sunday all unpaid orders will be made up for grabs.

That's true nothing more embarrassing than getting your name up for being a KING BLUDGE  ::) .

But Ivan is still decent about it, he never usually releases names unless it's really serious.  This is a first for me buying anything related to GMK hence I couldn't just walk away like I usually do.

Just let GMK know that we here, outside Germany, love their work and look forward to another Group Buy involving them  ;) .

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
« Reply #917 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 23:39:48 »

Actually I got a tracking number for my Olivetti set too.  So I think he is sorting things out on his end.

On a random note, Ivan is there any chance that you do a white on blue mod group buy in the future?  So I can create my own GMK CCnB set combining with the Olivetti set I ordered from originative?  :P

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #918 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 23:46:54 »
White on blue?  CCnB?  Apparently they are two different things *sigh*

Go WnRB!!!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline emptythecache

• out.
« Reply #919 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 07:03:03 »
Hyde: Sherryton mentioned at one point releasing that mod set, but who knows if he will go through with it.

Rowdy: CCnB is just a name people keep using. When people say things like "so I can create my own CCnB" they just mean something similar to the set Sherryton was going to have made with his old company. Stop stressing out about it.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #920 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 07:28:49 »
Hyde: Sherryton mentioned at one point releasing that mod set, but who knows if he will go through with it.

Rowdy: CCnB is just a name people keep using. When people say things like "so I can create my own CCnB" they just mean something similar to the set Sherryton was going to have made with his old company.

Trust me Sherryton will release it.  After all it's a popular set here on Geekhack and it would be prudent to supply what the fans want  ;) .

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #921 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 08:51:59 »

Rowdy: CCnB is just a name people keep using. When people say things like "so I can create my own CCnB" they just mean something similar to the set Sherryton was going to have made with his old company.

Trust me Sherryton will release it.  After all it's a popular set here on Geekhack and it would be prudent to supply what the fans want  ;) .
Considering the state of his current business and his unacceptably poor communication, I'm not sure he has much of a sense for the business world.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #922 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 08:59:18 »

Considering the state of his current business and his unacceptably poor communication, I'm not sure he has much of a sense for the business world.

idd... when you've got problems getting peoples orders out and right, the last thing you should do is just never post on forums that the community is linked too...

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #923 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 09:29:09 »
For what may come next you can talk about it in the ongoing IC thread. For talking about originative there is other threads to do this.

Production is all finished. Just waiting for last of people to pay up their orders. Then I can get the order paid with GMK. It is tough to make a guess of how long it will take me to sort and pack everything but I hope to have it all done within 2 weeks of receipt and shipping to you.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 May 2013, 09:30:41 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #924 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 10:59:03 »
3 white on purple, 3 cmyk, and 1 Esc are available for grabs.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 May 2013, 11:54:20 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline iArson

GMK/Cherry doubleshot modifer packs (PAYMENT DUE 3 May!!!)
« Reply #925 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 11:34:51 »
You should have a meet up and have others help!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #926 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 11:52:14 »
Now paid, sorry for the delay. Getting excited for these, but need GH60 so my plan can go into action.

Edit - PS: Anyone using an ISO layout not going to need their purple 2.25x left shift and/or ansi enter?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 May 2013, 11:59:07 by danielucf »
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #927 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 12:08:52 »
Now paid, sorry for the delay. Getting excited for these, but need GH60 so my plan can go into action.

Edit - PS: Anyone using an ISO layout not going to need their purple 2.25x left shift and/or ansi enter?

I would trade it for the ISO enter key and the small left shift key :)

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #928 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 12:14:47 »
paid up
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #929 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 12:17:53 »
I suspect there will be quite the round of trading once all the orders are received.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #930 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:20:17 »
Production is all finished. Just waiting for last of people to pay up their orders. Then I can get the order paid with GMK. It is tough to make a guess of how long it will take me to sort and pack everything but I hope to have it all done within 2 weeks of receipt and shipping to you.

Wait, are you saying the key caps have already been made? I thought payment had to come first?  :confused:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #931 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:24:38 »

Wait, are you saying the key caps have already been made? I thought payment had to come first?  :confused:

That's why we had to reach MOQ and build trust. They trusted us enough to already produce the keycaps. We just had to get enough orders to pay for them all.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #932 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:24:59 »

Normally payment would come first, but this is GMK.  They make our keycap dreams come true first, ask for money later.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #933 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 14:45:23 »

I would trade it for the ISO enter key and the small left shift key :)
Perfect, lets do it. We can also trade keyboard keys  ;)
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #934 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 14:55:32 »
Paid, thanks :)

Offline kekstee

« Reply #935 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 18:34:35 »
Just came around to finally pay it. Btw my invoice said 6th deadline. But maybe that's just a paypal thing.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #936 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 19:07:17 »
Just came around to finally pay it. Btw my invoice said 6th deadline. But maybe that's just a paypal thing.

I had the same thing with the 6th of May due date of payment.  Please ignore it because it's a mistake, all payments need to be before 3rd of May.  I'm usually the laziest of all when it comes to handing over the money but this Group Buy is important and it helps everyone if the all the payments are in then we can all get our key-sets sent to us all over the world.

Not paying just hampers everyone here and you know what Geekhackers are like when their gear is held back from delivery  >:( .

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #937 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 19:11:31 »
That's why we had to reach MOQ and build trust. They trusted us enough to already produce the keycaps. We just had to get enough orders to pay for them all.

This is what surprises me the most.  A company actually makes some key-sets before getting the money in their hands.  Unbelievable, in that the word "Geekhack" inspires such trust out there.

Don't laugh but for a foreign company to go ahead and make something out of their pockets first before getting a cent from us is indeed something unusual in these times.

I just hope we don't disappoint them with the payment soon, because for someone to produce the gear FIRST you must be courteous and prompt when paying for this type of EXCELLENT service.

Offline llovro

« Reply #938 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 01:29:17 »
Sorry but I can't pay due to credit card and paypal problems... I'm so angry right now... :(

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #939 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 01:34:26 »
Sorry but I can't pay due to credit card and paypal problems... I'm so angry right now... :(

How many of each set did you order?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #940 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 07:16:09 »

I would like to also remind that everyone that meets todays payment deadline is also eligible for the drawing on the pre production samples. Don't miss the chance to win the white on purple cursor set or the E row CMYK blanks by paying late.

Order payment status

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #941 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 07:38:23 »
Ooooh purdy...  A drawing!  Awesome!  Good job I paid up a while ago!
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline llovro

« Reply #942 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 07:54:19 »

How many of each set did you order?
I ordered one CMYK set...

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #943 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 08:01:05 »
Show Image

I would like to also remind that everyone that meets todays payment deadline is also eligible for the drawing on the pre production samples. Don't miss the chance to win the white on purple cursor set or the E row CMYK blanks by paying late.
Those are the Esc-Keys? :eek:
I thought these were:

Ah well, those are cool too. Love the green one. Just put me down for that pre-production drawing.  ;D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #944 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:15:57 »

As far as timely payment bonuses go, this one is pretty awesome.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #945 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:17:45 »
Ivan,

can you please explain your status sheet for the payments. I am marked with "I" (I have paid on April 24th).

What does that mean?

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #946 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:21:56 »
Show Image

Order payment status

Nice! 2 of those Esc look awesome! the other is blah, but I guess that anyways just based on the color (I don't like red)
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #947 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:53:15 »
I=invoiced, or not paid. Y##=paid, date. Sorry I missed marking you paid LechnerDE, it has been corrected. I will make sure to check what is marked unpaid vs what is unpaid in paypal invoices before the drawing.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:55:53 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline osxoep

« Reply #948 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 10:09:19 »
I'm another one of those marked "I" when I've paid.
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline RiGS

« Reply #949 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 13:02:51 »
Payment sent.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011