Author Topic: WTS-HHKB pro 2  (Read 1319 times)

Offline orlando

WTS-HHKB pro 2
« on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 13:16:23 »
Posting this in off topic since I can't place it in classifieds. Sorry ahead of time.

I am planning on buying my second hhkb this week. I will be going for the silent version, so I've decided to sell this one to cover some of the cost. I still don't understand why the realforce silent only costs $30 more yet the hhkb price jumps by $130. Either way this hhkb is like new I've had it for 19 days and had no intention on selling it until I started craving the silent model. It is black with printed caps purchased from EK. I will ship it via Fedex exactly as it was shipped to me. (conus only)

Asking for $240 shipped

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Re: WTS-HHKB pro 2
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 13:17:03 »
Incoming thread lock... You need about 30 more posts to post to the classifieds. Sorry Chap.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 13:19:28 »
Unfortunately, SmallFry's right. You have to have about 29 more posts to be able to post something in classifieds.

Don't worry, you get there fast. Heck, I bet that, if you regular this forum, you'll reach 60 posts by Friday*!

*Don't spam, please
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline orlando

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 13:20:13 »
Incoming thread lock... You need about 30 more posts to post to the classifieds. Sorry Chap.

No worries I completely understand. I placed it here knowing that, just wanted to give the community a chance at it before I threw it up on ebay.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 13:20:17 »
I agree with the don't spam, though I suppose I shouldn't talk much with ~4,500 posts. -_-

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 13:22:35 »
Welcome to GH.

This is not the correct section to post a F/S thread. Please refer to link below.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33429.0

Thanks
Boost
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari