Author Topic: closed  (Read 14240 times)

Offline deSheol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Thorpe
Any pictures yet?

It got sold, sorry. T.T

And how much did you buy your Asus VG248QE for?

Ahh alright, np.

I got it for $240.

240? Damn! I have been trying to search for it, so far there's one in Ebay that ships to Australia for 350$.  Compare to buying in Australia... it costs 460$ here.

Yep. Ncix US had a Easter sale on the monitor making it $260 and I had a $20 referral coupon with them so it made it $240 :)

That sucks, you guys get it kinda rough when it comes to PC parts :<

I know :( 350$, is it a good price? What do you think of the monitor so far?

If that's probably like the cheapest you can get it for, then I'd get it if you really want a 144hz monitor. I really like the monitor, most games do look really noticeably smoother than before. I tried to do the lightboost hack for 2D since I have a GTX 670, but it doesn't seem that stable yet so I gave up on that and just set mine at 144hz.

Hmm im still using 6950 :(

6950 is still a good card. My bf is using the same monitor and is running a 6970 with it. You'll just have to turn down some settings more in games to get higher fps to take advantage of the 144hz.

I might be changing to a 670 or 7970 soon. How is the 670 doing for you?

My 670 runs everything really well on very high-highest settings. I have an MSI 670 PE OC edition. You should decide based on what games you play, either one will run any games very well but some games tend to favor one or the other slightly.

I play mostly dota 2 and LoL, and some other fps and guild war 2, but I'm mostly on dota 2 anyway. Would do 670 be a good choice?

Sharky; we are 2 gd  :cool:
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2013, 23:00:32 by deSheol »

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Any pictures yet?

It got sold, sorry. T.T

Ahh alright, np.

I got it for $240.

240? Damn! I have been trying to search for it, so far there's one in Ebay that ships to Australia for 350$.  Compare to buying in Australia... it costs 460$ here.

Yep. Ncix US had a Easter sale on the monitor making it $260 and I had a $20 referral coupon with them so it made it $240 :)

If that's probably like the cheapest you can get it for, then I'd get it if you really want a 144hz monitor. I really like the monitor, most games do look really noticeably smoother than before. I tried to do the lightboost hack for 2D since I have a GTX 670, but it doesn't seem that stable yet so I gave up on that and just set mine at 144hz.

6950 is still a good card. My bf is using the same monitor and is running a 6970 with it. You'll just have to turn down some settings more in games to get higher fps to take advantage of the 144hz.

My 670 runs everything really well on very high-highest settings. I have an MSI 670 PE OC edition. You should decide based on what games you play, either one will run any games very well but some games tend to favor one or the other slightly.

I play mostly dota 2 and LoL, and some other fps and guild war 2, but I'm mostly on dota 2 anyway. Would do 670 be a good choice?

The 670 would be fine, but 7970 is better performance for the price right now. If I didn't already have my 670 and was buying a new card, I'd get the 7970 unless the games you play perform better with nvidia.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Any pictures yet?

It got sold, sorry. T.T

Ahh alright, np.

I got it for $240.

The 670 would be fine, but 7970 is better performance for the price right now. If I didn't already have my 670 and was buying a new card, I'd get the 7970 unless the games you play perform better with nvidia.

There's this evga 670 4gb in us selling for 409$, but 509$ in Australia. I'm not sure which one to pick, I have been using amd, just felt like changing to nvidia. :/

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Any pictures yet?

It got sold, sorry. T.T

Ahh alright, np.

I got it for $240.

There's this evga 670 4gb in us selling for 409$, but 509$ in Australia. I'm not sure which one to pick, I have been using amd, just felt like changing to nvidia. :/
Nvidia drivers are much less of a hassle imo.

Edit - Put back all the quotes :)

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
Is the mbc rgb sold? If not, is it winkey or winkeyless? Thanks

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Is the mbc rgb sold? If not, is it winkey or winkeyless? Thanks

It's winkey, and it's still here. Thanks!

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Bump

Offline Glissant

One bump a day. Your thread was bumped by your last post less than 12 hours ago. A bump doesn't actually mean you have to say bump for it to become one.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
One bump a day. Your thread was bumped by your last post less than 12 hours ago. A bump doesn't actually mean you have to say bump for it to become one.

Gliss-bump :p

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Re: [WTS] MX Clacks, MBC RGBY, Gas mask [WTB] Russian legends cherry
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 05 April 2013, 02:35:24 »
Sorry Gliss bro :(

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Bump

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
[WTS] MX Clacks, Gas mask [WTB] MX Mini, Russian legends cherry imsto pbt
« Reply #61 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 19:46:17 »
Isn't tenkey selling any MX mini?

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Isn't tenkey selling any MX mini?

It's sold I think, he only had kmini now.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Bump.