Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Vlarcel

Introducing myself
« on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 00:36:27 »
Hello everyone,

I've been using this forum as informational guide to keyboards since I got my first mechanical keyboard. I'm using a Corsair K60 and for when I bought it, I found it an impressive piece. As time got by I read up on names such as Filco, Poker, Ducky etc. and noticed that my K60 doesn't even come close to the quality that the more premium brand deliver.

About myself, well I'm from Holland and 18 years of age and follow a study in networking management.  I'm an avid Combat Arms (FPS) player and I've played quite allot of ESL matches on professional level.

I'm hoping that through this forum I can find my new mechanical keyboard that meets my specifications.

Yours faithfully, Marcel

Offline templai

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 09:04:27 »
Hello everyone,

I've been using this forum as informational guide to keyboards since I got my first mechanical keyboard. I'm using a Corsair K60 and for when I bought it, I found it an impressive piece. As time got by I read up on names such as Filco, Poker, Ducky etc. and noticed that my K60 doesn't even come close to the quality that the more premium brand deliver.

About myself, well I'm from Holland and 18 years of age and follow a study in networking management.  I'm an avid Combat Arms (FPS) player and I've played quite allot of ESL matches on professional level.

I'm hoping that through this forum I can find my new mechanical keyboard that meets my specifications.

Yours faithfully, Marcel

Cool,  fortunately I've had the luck of buying a Filco board as my first after two days worth of research. I almost went with the CM Storm Rapid, but couldn't find the model without the CM branding spam at a decent price even though they do sell replace cases on their website.

Hope you find your new board..  ;)

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 09:10:30 »
Welcome to Geekhack....I got some friends and family in holland :D
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline arkazar

• im CRAZY!!!!