Author Topic: Chinese keyboard will it work?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline monday

• Days of Game
Chinese keyboard will it work?
« on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 05:26:53 »
sooo kinda a dumb question a Chinese keyboard will  work on my US pc right? I think yes being that a Korean or Japanese one will....

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
Re: Chinese keyboard will it work?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 05:33:21 »
Chinese keyboard = US ANSI.

Offline justin.wu

• * Commercial Vendor
  • Less is more
    • TEX
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 06:05:51 »
Don't worry about that !!

you can use Japan keyboard in US PC , keyboard just a input device , all the key code is the same , but system will transform to your language :)

just do it !!

sooo kinda a dumb question a Chinese keyboard will  work on my US pc right? I think yes being that a Korean or Japanese one will....
make different

Offline nsrexler

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 08:43:30 »
The Chinese keyboard layout is actually identical to the US ANSI layout, the only difference is the legends printed on the keycaps. If you plug it into your computer it will function exactly like a US keyboard.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 08:53:31 »
actually most Chinese keyboards are not even printed in Chinese thanks to the use of hanyu pinyun romanization. I think looking for a Chinese-language printed keyboard is harder than a Chinese-made (Eg Keycool) keyboard that is exactly US standard.

The Chinese keyboard layout is actually identical to the US ANSI layout, the only difference is the legends printed on the keycaps. If you plug it into your computer it will function exactly like a US keyboard.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 09:24:58 »
Unfortunately, English really is the global language

Offline monday

• Days of Game
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 09 April 2013, 20:31:35 »

yeah thats why i wanted one the caps look kooool. So thats for all your guys help.

Offline qtan5370

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 10 April 2013, 00:02:30 »
Only the printing on the caps is different. And only keyboard from Taiwan would have Chinese version, in mainland, I never see one with any type of Chinese caps, expect it is made for learning 五笔....
Look for Keyboard? Check my offers. I have most major keyboard and some caps for you, if you don\'t see it there, ask me. I am Top rated seller on eBay now, and have retail store in China selling keyboard and other gaming staffs.

My eBay store http://stores.ebay.com/E-sports-Gaming-equipments?_rdc=1

My store(lower price than eBay): http://www.keyboardwow.com