Author Topic: Noppoo Choc Mini numlock issues  (Read 2665 times)

Offline dezno

Noppoo Choc Mini numlock issues
« on: Thu, 11 April 2013, 14:49:01 »
Hey, just got my Noppoo Choc Mini today shipped from Beijing. It has an american keyboard layout, and since I live in Norway I'm not completely used to it yet. Mainly I play WoW with a Razer Naga, which requires to have numlock on, but on this keyboard numlock activates the blue keys. (U=4, I=5, O=6 etcetc) I don't want to play on the 123 mode on the naga. Having numlock on on my previous keyboard (a razer lycosa) worked just fine. Is there any way I can make so that numlock doesn't enable blue keys? Thx

Offline dezno

Re: Noppoo Choc Mini numlock issues
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 04:16:28 »
bump

Offline sasae

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 11:27:39 »
anyone? got mine today and just realised this, is there any way to keep numlock enabled and not have the blue keys?

Offline Surnia

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 18:00:18 »
That would defeat the purpose no? The point of the numlock is to ENABLE the numpad for use... That is the feature of the choc mini and Keycool 84; otherwise you'd have to look into using a KBT race or otherwise.

Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Black | Filco 104 MJ2 Ninja with MX Black

Offline jabar

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 19:24:17 »
You might be able to use Autohotkey to remap the numpad positions on the Choc Mini to overcome the Numlock being enabled, but that might affect the Lycosa as well if you're using two keyboards at the same time.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline sasae

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 03:33:00 »
my main problem is that i got my razer naga in num lock mode, all the grid buttons on the side is set to num 0-9 - and they wont function if i toggle of num lock, and i really dont wanna re-do my keybinds in every game i play ):

Offline stingrae

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 04:16:17 »
I don't think there's a way around this, unless you change your mouse keys to use normal 1-9 etc. but I doubt that would work?

You might be able to use Autohotkey to remap the numpad positions on the Choc Mini to overcome the Numlock being enabled, but that might affect the Lycosa as well if you're using two keyboards at the same time.

won't work since the script won't distinguish between the Naga numpad and the noppoo numpad as they send the same messages.
Filco Ninja Tenkeyless  -Noppoo Choc MiniCm Storm Quickfire Rapid

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 11:48:43 »
I don't think there's a way around this, unless you change your mouse keys to use normal 1-9 etc. but I doubt that would work?

won't work since the script won't distinguish between the Naga numpad and the noppoo numpad as they send the same messages.

Well, AHK is inferior to MacroHID and such stuff that recognizes different devices.