Author Topic: Carpal Tunnel  (Read 1175 times)

Offline geekhappy

Carpal Tunnel
« on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 01:26:39 »
I'm an observer here, with little time and a bad case of carpal tunnel looking for the best keyboard possible.  As finance director of a very big college, I have little time to whine ..... So I drink wine! Haha , any good keyboards toucan recommend ?
Thanks!
Beautry
Life is soils able

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: Carpal Tunnel
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 01:47:53 »
There are a few threads here about that, im about to go out but ill get them to you ASAP!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Larken

Re: Carpal Tunnel
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 05:27:14 »
A good keyboard alone isn't going to cure your carpal tunnel, which is caused by a variety of factors, such as computer usage habits, sitting posture, the angle of your wrists. Go see a doctor, take a break away from using your computer. It can help though, especially if you're currently using small, cramped keyboards on laptops.

For ergonomic solutions that would likely be more effective but takes a certain adaptation period,  I'd suggest you take a look at the kinesis advantage series, http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/.
| Ergodox #1 | Ergodox #2 |

Filco Majestouch Brown | Ducky 1087 Brown | Cherry G80-3494 Reds | Unicomp Ultra Classics | Cherry G80-8113 Clears |