Author Topic: Come Watch Me, Jwaz, Phetto, and Eckse play LoL!  (Read 11796 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
Re: Come Watch Me, Jwaz, Phetto, and Eckse play LoL!
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 11:31:28 »
12! My word! I have 1 90 and next highest is 80 lol.
Maybe I'll start a monk there today!

aweeee yeeeeee.

I have 2 accounts :P

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 11:39:54 »
LFG - Random Dungeons - PST

Too bad all MMOs suck right now.

WoW hasn't always been great, but honestly, it's been a mainstay of MMO's. I still play it now and then. That and Tera.

This is true. I played WoW for about 2 years when The Burning Crusade was out, but I just can't bring myself to go back to it especially after they made it more casual during WoTLK. I quit Tera too after hardcoring it up for like 7 months.

WTB Black Desert Online NA or Lineage 3

« Last Edit: Sun, 21 April 2013, 11:43:39 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 11:42:48 »

WoW hasn't always been great, but honestly, it's been a mainstay of MMO's. I still play it now and then. That and Tera.

This is true. I played WoW for about 2 years when The Burning Crusade was out, but I just can't bring myself to go back to it especially after they made it more casual during WoTLK. I quit Tera too after hardcoring it up for like 7 months.

WTB Black Desert Online NA

I find that it's just a matter of picking what mode you want to play in. I hardcore raided in wow before WotLK when they dumbed the game down. Funwell/Mu'ru was the pinnacle of raiding in WoW. But now that I don't have as much time to play, WoW is perfect for me (the casual lol).

I like the combat system in Tera. I feel it's much less faceroll than wow in terms of having to pay more attention to your target versus just spamming buttons with auto-target.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 11:45:53 »

WTB Black Desert Online NA

I find that it's just a matter of picking what mode you want to play in. I hardcore raided in wow before WotLK when they dumbed the game down. Funwell/Mu'ru was the pinnacle of raiding in WoW. But now that I don't have as much time to play, WoW is perfect for me (the casual lol).

I like the combat system in Tera. I feel it's much less faceroll than wow in terms of having to pay more attention to your target versus just spamming buttons with auto-target.

The combat system is the best part of Tera, too bad the rest of the game isn't that great. I'm probably gonna play the Neverwinter MMO, hopefully it'll be a decent/good enough game to last for several months. Combat is basically a mix of Tera and Aion so its engaging enough for me.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 11:48:42 »

The combat system is the best part of Tera, too bad the rest of the game isn't that great. I'm probably gonna play the Neverwinter MMO, hopefully it'll be a decent/good enough game to last for several months. Combat is basically a mix of Tera and Aion so its engaging enough for me.

I feel pretty much the same way about Tera. I guess that's why it gets considerably less playtime than WoW. I have played the NWN beta, it was ok, but felt really clunky. I know this may sound cheesy, but WoW is like a well-oiled machine. Even if people get bored of it, you can't deny the quality of the game. It's just worlds apart from other games in that regard. That is why I hated Rift when it came out. It felt like driving a Yugo after cruising around in a Mercedes-Benz for so many years.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 12:03:15 »

I feel pretty much the same way about Tera. I guess that's why it gets considerably less playtime than WoW. I have played the NWN beta, it was ok, but felt really clunky. I know this may sound cheesy, but WoW is like a well-oiled machine. Even if people get bored of it, you can't deny the quality of the game. It's just worlds apart from other games in that regard. That is why I hated Rift when it came out. It felt like driving a Yugo after cruising around in a Mercedes-Benz for so many years.

NWN isn't perfect, but its new and interesting compared to all the other options out there imo. I tried the Rift beta when it first came out and wasn't impressed so I didn't buy into retail. You're right, it does sound a bit cheesy, but I can see why you'd say that about WoW. They do keep things up to date and regularly pump out content every so often but I still see WoW as the greatest of all evils out there when it comes to MMO choices and partly blame WoW for turning people useless and needing to be handheld for everything. Yes, I know, I'm an elitist jerk :)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Come Watch Me, Jwaz, Phetto, and Eckse play LoL!
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 12:08:48 »
Fun fact! I played all of TBC and WotLK on a MacBook Pro. Never used an external keyboard or mouse. Trackpad ftw!

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 12:10:23 »
If you do it again, my player name is Flammingkeg. I am around 1300 on lolking. And I dive too much :)
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 12:22:51 »

NWN isn't perfect, but its new and interesting compared to all the other options out there imo. I tried the Rift beta when it first came out and wasn't impressed so I didn't buy into retail. You're right, it does sound a bit cheesy, but I can see why you'd say that about WoW. They do keep things up to date and regularly pump out content every so often but I still see WoW as the greatest of all evils out there when it comes to MMO choices and partly blame WoW for turning people useless and needing to be handheld for everything. Yes, I know, I'm an elitist jerk :)

hahaha I used to be the elitist jerk, but I find that now that I can't play hardcore, I don't mind it too much. My biggest disappointment from Blizzard was D3, but that's another story....

I need to find a game I can play with GH peeps that won't take too much of my time. I am not really into LoL. I used to play DOTA, but I find the elitism of LoL pretty annoying.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #59 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 12:30:24 »

hahaha I used to be the elitist jerk, but I find that now that I can't play hardcore, I don't mind it too much. My biggest disappointment from Blizzard was D3, but that's another story....

I need to find a game I can play with GH peeps that won't take too much of my time. I am not really into LoL. I used to play DOTA, but I find the elitism of LoL pretty annoying.

Eh, I wouldn't necessarily pin that just on LoL. People in HoN and Dota 2 are just as elitist imo, but LoL just has the largest playerbase and Dota 2 doesn't have a ranking system.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 12:32:48 »

Eh, I wouldn't necessarily pin that just on LoL. People in HoN and Dota 2 are just as elitist imo, but LoL just has the largest playerbase and Dota 2 doesn't have a ranking system.

Back when I played original DOTA (and I do mean wayyyyyy back), it wasn't like MOBA's are today. It's become and e-sport, so that automatically makes me dislike it, mainly the elitism, but also because it's a genre I can't compete in... :P

Offline llovro

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 13:45:43 »
Dota 2 is the best out of all moba games that are out right now. And thanks god it doesnt have ranking sistem. Ranking sistem is the thing thah ruined hon.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 13:56:32 »
Is anyone down to play a game right now? I'm on league

Gupgup

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 13:58:01 »
So did you guys learn your lesson, or do you wanna face the wrath of Vlad again   >:D

:rolleyes:
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 15:23:52 »
Anyone want to play CS:GO with me? or BF3? or Minecraft? xD

If I was home I'd play some BF3. Shouldn't be too laggy either since we're both in the northeast. Maybe another time.

add me on origin as Dubsgalore...

or i can add you :P

« Last Edit: Sun, 21 September 2014, 15:56:53 by Dubsgalore »

Offline missalaire

« Reply #65 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:20:32 »
Streaming some LoL ARAM:

http://www.twitch.tv/missalaire/

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #66 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:21:38 »
WTB more Geekhackers to play so we can do an inhouse 5v5.

I would be down for that. Won't be able to do too many games, newborn and all.
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:30:38 »
I was told I should play this... Maybe when I get home, I will actually turn my computer on. Does this game require commitment?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:31:38 »
I was told I should play this... Maybe when I get home, I will actually turn my computer on. Does this game require commitment?

Nope!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:34:03 »
Well then that's perfect!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:34:28 »
:D

And this all random, all mid, wow. Never even seen this before hah. Looks like a riot!

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:59:07 »
I wish I could play at the "peak" time with all you mid westerners (seems like our main LoL force is located in mid west.)

You must commit to at least 1 hour of play time per game. (sometimes games can last an hour and a half...)

If not, you will be hunted down and axe murdered... Or at least get reported and possibly temporarily banned if leaving mid-game multiple times.

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 18:18:18 »
Looks fun, hope to join in the fun sometime :)

Looks like a riot!
hehe

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 18:19:51 »
Looks fun, hope to join in the fun sometime :)

Looks like a riot!
hehe

Lol, didnt even realize what I said!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 18:20:35 »
I meant commitment such as playing all hours of everyday to be able to be a contender. If its something I can pick up and play for an hour or so a session, when I'm at home, that could be done.

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 18:22:19 »
moosey, I don't think it's THAT kind of commitment. No raids or dungeons or grinding levels etc. It's a match based game, so you can play a couple games and call it a night if that's all you have time for.

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 20:34:07 »
Yeah, it's not grinding - each match is fun and you can choose to only do one and call it a day, and still feel like you've gotten your time's worth IF you win ;)

For me it's a love hate relationship... An emotional roller coaster.... I love the game when I win, and well, you know the rest.

I do have a smurf account and I can show you the ropes. HMU - lazerpointer

edit;
well PM me for my smurf account's name lol.... lazerpointer is my main

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 21:19:31 »
My name is lateesha =)
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 06:44:16 »
If you guys remember my friend BladeMaster from the weekend, he usually streams in the afternoons.

http://www.twitch.tv/blademasterrush#

He is a monster at LoL

I Suck so much at LoL it's not even funny so i probably won't play again haha

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 12:40:29 »
Eeek, guess I missed some fun last week. Anyone want to play some league games this weekend?

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 12:41:35 »
Eeek, guess I missed some fun last week. Anyone want to play some league games this weekend?

Count me in! Add: ThisGameisFun

Gupgup

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 12:42:11 »
Oh if anyone wants me on LoL,
Add Henry Killinger

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #82 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 12:45:33 »
I will add you guys tonight :) Under the name of Captain Teemoo - Hup, Two, Three, Four!
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 April 2013, 13:54:13 by tobr1an »