Author Topic: [NEW DATE] May 5th 2PM- 2nd Annual MN GH Meet Up & keycap pulling get together  (Read 15244 times)

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
fuct fuct fuct me  >:(  I just got an email informing me that one of the kids activities that was canceled due to the previous April snow storms, will have its make up practice on May 4th from 2-4pm. This is their 2nd to last practice of something I do with them, so I cannot skip it  >:(

we could still do this on May 4th, we just couldn't start now until 5PM.

what do people want to-do?
1.) Keep it on May 4th and start at 5PM?
2.) Move it to May 5th and start at 2PM?
3.) Move it back a week to May 11th at 2PM?

My vote is for #1 to keep the same May 4th day, but just push back the start time to 5PM
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
May 4th 2PM - 2nd Annual MN GH Meet Up & keycap pulling get together + BONUS
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 26 April 2013, 13:02:57 »
fuct fuct fuct me  >:(  I just got an email informing me that one of the kids activities that was canceled due to the previous April snow storms, will have its make up practice on May 4th from 2-4pm. This is their 2nd to last practice of something I do with them, so I cannot skip it  >:(

My vote is for #1 to keep the same May 4th day, but just push back the start time to 5PM

I'm fine with any of them, but pref 2 or 3 so we have some more time maybe?

Gupgup

Gupgup

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce

I'm fine with any of them, but pref 2 or 3 so we have some more time maybe?

Gupgup

Gupgup

Probs should do May 5, unless peeps got some cinco de mayo going on.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

I have tentative plans to go to Eau Claire on the 5th early in the morning and I'm not sure when I'll be getting back.  I personally would prefer later on the 4th, but the plans do not need to be altered for me.  I will get back with a more clear answer regarding the 5th asap.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Just to say, I will for sure be coming to this :)

EDIT: I'll be bringing my HHKB, leopold otaku MX reds, IBM Model M.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 April 2013, 13:32:00 by rarar »
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
Hopefully my dad gets finished making that switch opener out of a reciprocating saw blade in time for the meetup.
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
Any decision made on the date/time?

Gupgup

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
As it turns out, I think any of the 3 new times would work for me.  I'd prefer the 11th though, since I won't be quite as crazy busy that weekend.

Any decision made on this yet?

Offline The_Ed

4 days to go, we really need confirmation on which of the 3 times it's going to be at.

Also, what's the address that we're meeting at? Do we have to get nametags at the front desk and sign in?
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
sorry guys, work has been absolutely killing me this week. I'll decide for sure later tonight if it will be late on May 4th or in the morning-as long as we want on Sunday after I talk to some peeps on IRC tonight

I want to get most of these pulled sooner than later so that Ivan isn't waiting on these then once he has all the purple keys

I'll PM the address to everyone attending later

« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:00:52 by inlikeflynn »
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage

I vote #1
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
May ????- 2nd Annual MN GH Meet Up & keycap pulling get together + BONUS
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:12:40 »
I'm sorry for just saying this now, but I think that #2 is the best if it works for everyone. We'd be able to hang out from 2-whenever compared to 545-whenever. It just seems more worth it to me for all those making that long drive.

Just throwing that out there!

Gupgup

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Re: May ????- 2nd Annual MN GH Meet Up & keycap pulling get together + BONUS
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:14:29 »
I'm sorry for just saying this now, but I think that #2 is the best if it works for everyone. We'd be able to hang out from 2-whenever compared to 545-whenever. It just seems more worth it to me for all those making that long drive.

Gupgup
True I guess :) I just won't be able to make it til about 5ish on sunday :/

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
May ????- 2nd Annual MN GH Meet Up & keycap pulling get together + BONUS
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 19:16:01 »

Gupgup

So either way it's the same for you.. Haha. Both days you'd be getting there around 545 at least.

Gupgup

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 20:21:46 »

Gupgup

So either way it's the same for you.. Haha. Both days you'd be getting there around 545 at least.

Gupgup
well, i could get there probably at 2 on saturday, and 4 or 5 sunday, idk. but yeah, doesn't matter.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 20:24:02 »

Gupgup

Gupgup
well, i could get there probably at 2 on saturday, and 4 or 5 sunday, idk. but yeah, doesn't matter.

:D You've got your times and days mixed up.

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:01:50 »
Ok the official and final time will be May 5th at 2PM until whenever. That seemed to work the best for most people and then most of the MY7000 stuff can get done so I can get those caps off to Ivan.
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:06:39 »
Ok the official and final time will be May 5th at 2PM until whenever. That seemed to work the best for most people and then most of the MY7000 stuff can get done so I can get those caps off to Ivan.
keep a few boards for me to pull caps from! I'll be there around 4 at the earliest, and I really wanna help with this :)

Offline The_Ed

First come, first slaved.
R.I.P.ster

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:15:52 »

Sounds good to me.  I'll be the new guy who awkwardly sits in the corner.  :)

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
ready for fun guys?

----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
ready for fun guys?

I know I'm ready!  So many keyboards.....

Offline The_Ed

How many are in there? Close to 100?
R.I.P.ster

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
Much more than 100…
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
Just sent a PM to these guys with the address info for Sunday. See you then!
-OrangeJewce
-The_Ed
-Gupgup
-HoffmanMyster
-rarar
-whiteduck (tentative)
-Panoptic (tentative)
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
Please remember to bring your keycap pullers with you. I don't have any extra....

and if you didn't get the PM with address details or aren't on the list above and will be attending, let me know so I can send these details to you
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline The_Ed

Which things do you think I should bring? There's no way I can bring everything I listed in my previous post. Should I bring anything to sell, or just things to show?

The 1390131 is in the middle of it's bolt-mod right now, so it may not be able to come.

Quick/brief/incomplete list:

8000 (lasered, modded MY, still for sale...)
3494 (DS, titanium SB, and WNV) - My daily driver
3000LQCEU-2 (DS, aluminum SB after feng replaces the damaged one)
3494 (DS, Grey 39, aluminum SB)
1390120 (bolt-modded)
1390131 (about to be bolt-modded)
3700 (DS, Reds, apart right now)
Various POS boards in various stages of dismantlement, and of course their parts (DS/PBT, switches, stabilizers, etc.)
Raptor glowkeys and cherry metal keypuller
Full NIB 104+ sets of black cherry DS (No moogle reguired)
Switch testers (1 lubed with Krytox 200)
A NIB set of cherry black DS 1.5x mods and 7x spacebar

I should probably bring inlikeflynn and Halverson's Krytox 200 tubes... -> REMIND ME!
R.I.P.ster

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
pics!! i demand pics of the mountain of caps and boards!! :D

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
WOW!  I wish I could attend :(
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
pics!! i demand pics of the mountain of caps and boards!! :D

For sure :D I'll take plenty and I know others will too!

WOW!  I wish I could attend :(

Wish you could too buddy! Next time :)

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
Ed, i'd say bring your 3494's as those sound interesting, especially the first one. Beyond that just pick what you think will be interesting for people to see or what you want to try to sell to others.  and of course bring Halverson and I's krytox

I'll let Gupgup & the others take pictures and worry about bringing a real camera. I have enough other stuff to worry about bringing with the vanload & some 1800's

gup, i'll bring your M & you should bring your CC's if you weren't planning to
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
1800s? CCs? This would be the place to hit... I mean, um, good luck guys! And have fun.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
Ed, i'd say bring your 3494's as those sound interesting, especially the first one. Beyond that just pick what you think will be interesting for people to see or what you want to try to sell to others.  and of course bring Halverson and I's krytox

I'll let Gupgup & the others take pictures and worry about bringing a real camera. I have enough other stuff to worry about bringing with the vanload & some 1800's

gup, i'll bring your M & you should bring your CC's if you weren't planning to

Awesome cool, how much was that again? I don't recall :/

And I'm bringing almost all of my collection :D don't you worry!

Gupgup

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
I'll be bringing my model M, HHKB, and leopold, if someone wants me to bring my blackwidow I wouldn't mind doing that either.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
I'll be bringing my model M, HHKB, and leopold, if someone wants me to bring my blackwidow I wouldn't mind doing that either.

I really want to try out your HHKB, I've been dying to try a topre board forever.

Gupgup

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Your thread says your Model M was sold. Is it a different one? Or is the person who bought it willing to wait until other people fondle it?

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
I won't have edoxen for tomorrow, sorry. In theory I should still be able to make it...we'll see.

Cheers,

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
I can beam them up! :/ Sorry OJ. Almost finished.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
I can beam them up! :/ Sorry OJ. Almost finished.

Meh. It's life!

Cheers,

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Your thread says your Model M was sold. Is it a different one? Or is the person who bought it willing to wait until other people fondle it?
I had just sold it yesterday, haven't got a box for it yet, shippin it monday.

Offline The_Ed

Anyone interested in empty POS board boxes to store their keyboard collections in? I could bring a stack of em.
R.I.P.ster

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
^^^sure I'd easily take 5 or 10 of those as they would fit better than the massive USPS large board game boxes
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
I would like 3 or 4 of those^_^

Offline The_Ed

I'll see how many haven't "gone missing" during my Mom's house cleanup (it's on the market right now...).

EDIT: Does $2 a box sound fair?
R.I.P.ster

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
In my hotel! Woohoo I'm excited :D

Will let you know when I'm on my way via text Flynn!

Gupgup

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
Sounds good. I just got here to start unloading
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline whiteduck

HF guys I'm still up in Glenwood =/
-wd

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
PICKS!

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
just me here yet still hauling stuff in. but i'll post this up for now  ;D
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
inlikeflynn with the army of G80-1800s!   Lovin' the Dolch.