Author Topic: Greeting Everyone!  (Read 1373 times)

Offline TheBinary

Greeting Everyone!
« on: Fri, 26 April 2013, 22:04:43 »
Once I saw this subsection for new members. I figured it's a nice idea for to introduce myself to those of you who I haven't gotten to meet yet. I've already made several cool friends around here & am looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Currently I am 2 keyboards deep into the mechanical addiction, both use Cherry MX Switches (brown & blue so far). I have also been gripped by the hobby of collecting (which is sure to be expensive. So far I have 4 collectible keys on the way (plus a ton of other cool stuff I've already picked up), 3 of the really cool keys are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to the mail arriving!  :cool:

The one other particularly interesting key I am excited to get to see soon (in person), is my first CC Skull which I purchased just the other night in a GH fundraising auction run by BunnyLake *waves @ Bunny*. So not only am I pleased to have been able to help out by taking part in the fundraising for the GH Cherry Fund, I can't wait to see the key when it  arrives at some point soon.

Glad to have found a new, fun community & hobby!

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
Greeting Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 26 April 2013, 22:29:50 »
Posted in the other also, but welcome binary :D you're collection will increase by a lot very quick!

Hope to talk some more soon buddy, great conversation we've already had, glad to be able to talk!

Talk to you again soon hopefully :D

Gupgup

Offline TheBinary

Re: Greeting Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 00:00:39 »
Posted in the other also, but welcome binary :D you're collection will increase by a lot very quick!

Hope to talk some more soon buddy, great conversation we've already had, glad to be able to talk!

Gupgup

Defiantly love to speak to you again soon! I've got some soon stuff to show you now. Move scheduled to be delivered tomorrow & more very soon after that. Still not a peek on the 2 orders I told you about from the one guy around here... Hopefully soon!

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
Greeting Everyone!
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 00:28:31 »

Gupgup

Defiantly love to speak to you again soon! I've got some soon stuff to show you now. Move scheduled to be delivered tomorrow & more very soon after that. Still not a peek on the 2 orders I told you about from the one guy around here... Hopefully soon!

Gonna be on Skype tonight? I'd be able to chat(can't talk as my gf is sleeping). I'd be on in about 20 min.

Gupgup