Author Topic: beige spacebar  (Read 1601 times)

Offline redeye

beige spacebar
« on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 04:38:42 »
Hi all, does anyone know where i could pick up a beige 6.25 spacebar (costar stabiliser) and maybe some bottom row 1.25 mods for filco?

trying to complet a set

Many thanks.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: beige spacebar
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 06:56:12 »
What set are you trying to complete, if you don't mind my asking? It makes a difference in where to point you for a spacebar based on the profile of the set.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 06:57:39 »
What set are you trying to complete, if you don't mind my asking? It makes a difference in where to point you for a spacebar based on the profile of the set.

I believe its one of those vintage Cherry sets............

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 07:05:13 »
Okay, if so then you'd be looking for a spacebar from SP (Signature Plastics; keycapsdirect.com). You could go through their site to order,but someone else would have to help you do that. Or you could get 60 posts under your belt and post a WTB in the classifieds.

Whatever you do, you will have to pick a color. The moogle that was made for a Cherry black on beige set had a white spacebar. People didn't like the matching of that color, especially if your set was older and had yellowed somewhat. So people realized that the Cream spacebars that were floating around when CCnG was ran had a closer color match. I agree with this. The color difference for my set is only slightly different. So if I were you, I would try to get a cream one. You missed some that were for sale in the classifieds, just yesterday I believe. Good luck!

Offline redeye

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 27 April 2013, 07:07:46 »
Gotcha thanks for the info  :)