Author Topic: NEW Northgate Omnykey on ebay  (Read 2660 times)

Offline nrp

NEW Northgate Omnykey on ebay
« on: Tue, 03 June 2008, 17:33:14 »
Ending today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220239946840&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

I don't know the seller. Just pointing to a product some of you might be interested.

Good luck.

NRP

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 June 2008, 19:15:00 »
Wow.  You don't see that very often.  I sure hope someone here snatches it up.  :)

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 03 June 2008, 23:13:33 »
I've been watching that and I was going to buy it if someone - anyone wanted my Filco. But alas, no one does. Another $165 headed for the dumpster.

EDIT: Don't take this literally, I only wanted to sell the Filco to buy a different keyboard. The Filco is really nice, I just wish it had the blues.

Offline alpslover

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 04 June 2008, 16:49:59 »
Quote from: xsphat;5111
I've been watching that and I was going to buy it if someone - anyone wanted my Filco. But alas, no one does. Another $165 headed for the dumpster.

EDIT: Don't take this literally, I only wanted to sell the Filco to buy a different keyboard. The Filco is really nice, I just wish it had the blues.

not too long ago, the filco was your holy grail.  what made you change your mind?

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 04 June 2008, 23:06:35 »
I write better on ballsy loud ass Alps switches than anything else. The Japanese style switches are great for homework and journalistic stuff, the Model M is the best for noir and Alps whites (or blacks) are the shisnit for everything else.

I tend to go through holy grails, if you haven't noticed yet. That's why some days I switch keyboards four times.

Offline ashort

• Hoosier Daddy
    • http://andrew.wingedwheel.net
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 05 June 2008, 14:47:23 »
learn to spell, man.  It's "shiZZnit".

=-D
Andrew
{ KBC Poker - brown | Filco Majestouch - brown | Dell AT101W | Cherry G84-4100 }

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 05 June 2008, 15:03:43 »
My bad, ashizzl!