Author Topic: Hi friends!  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Saix

Hi friends!
« on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 18:17:46 »
Lurker for awhile! I'm a 23-year-old student from the US on the verge of a purchase of my first mechanical thanks to the information throughout the many threads and discussions within the community. Many thanks to you folks.
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 May 2013, 18:20:33 by Saix »

Offline thurst0n

• Key-ping it real
Re: Hi friends!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 19:08:00 »
Hello, I'm new too. 26, USA. And I have to also say thank you to the people on this site for not only the information but also the shared enthusiasm :-)

Do it man, get that keyboard. I got mine and I don't regret it at all. Even missed the mail in rebate window by 3 hours and then the next day after I purchased it they started it again. So I picked the only 24 hour period where I didn't get a rebate.. still don't care, it's awesome, it was worth it!
-- Ducky One TKL --

Offline Saix

Re: Hi friends!
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 08 May 2013, 20:25:32 »
Hello, I'm new too. 26, USA. And I have to also say thank you to the people on this site for not only the information but also the shared enthusiasm :-)

Do it man, get that keyboard. I got mine and I don't regret it at all. Even missed the mail in rebate window by 3 hours and then the next day after I purchased it they started it again. So I picked the only 24 hour period where I didn't get a rebate.. still don't care, it's awesome, it was worth it!

Oh yeah, I'm going to lock down a purchase soon just torn on aesthetics at this point. So many options!