Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 1477 times)

Offline flauntingpigeon

Hello Everyone
« on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 11:45:08 »
Hello all,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Flaunting or Tom for short. Many of you will know my brother Bunnylake who has recently introduced me to the world of keyboards and converted me to mechanical excellence. I already dont want to go back to rubber dome keyboards.

Although you will probably not see me making keys you will probably still see me posting photos on the boards as I am a keen photographer and have taken several of the pictures bunny has posted of his keys etc. I want to improve on this as I have been enjoying doing more macro stuff, and hope to improve my technique.

I am looking forward to meeting new people on the board and I have only heard good things about the community. Please if I make any mistakes with anything I say correct me I am here to learn.

Flaunting

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 11:46:59 »
Hello all,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Flaunting or Tom for short. Many of you will know my brother Bunnylake who has recently introduced me to the world of keyboards and converted me to mechanical excellence. I already dont want to go back to rubber dome keyboards.

Although you will probably not see me making keys you will probably still see me posting photos on the boards as I am a keen photographer and have taken several of the pictures bunny has posted of his keys etc. I want to improve on this as I have been enjoying doing more macro stuff, and hope to improve my technique.

I am looking forward to meeting new people on the board and I have only heard good things about the community. Please if I make any mistakes with anything I say correct me I am here to learn.

Flaunting

don not trust this man, i believe him to be a wizard
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 11:47:38 »
You're way to kind to your brother. I don't think you understand the full grasp of what he's done to you.

But welcome!

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 11:53:00 »
Welcome! Enjoy your stay.  :D
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 11:54:45 »
Welcome and enjoy your stay. You take nice photos and I hope to see more of them!
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline flauntingpigeon

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 12:01:46 »
Welcome and enjoy your stay. You take nice photos and I hope to see more of them!

O you will see more as long as I can find the time to do it lol