Author Topic: [WTS] Topre Realforce 55g-Price Reduced  (Read 866 times)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hi!
[WTS] Topre Realforce 55g-Price Reduced
« on: Wed, 22 May 2013, 13:54:03 »
Hi All! Hopefully by now some of you guys have seen me posting around this message board, I'm looking to do my very first sale here! I understand that I'm new around here and that most people don't know me very well at all, but I can assure anyone who's thinking about purchasing my item that I have for sale that I will do everything to ensure it as smooth of a transaction as possible.  I'm looking to sell the Topre Realforce 55g Uniform keyboard I purchased back in March.  The keyboard was very well cared for in the short time that I owned it, i'm just not using it quite enough to justify the amount of money I spent on it.  I would like to see it go to someone who would truly get the most out of how awesome a keyboard it is!
-The Keyboard was purchased on March 19, 2013
-Keys have absolutely no shine whatsoever on them
-I will ship UPS, provide tracking, and include the original box the keyboard came in.
-All extras that were shipped with the keyboard will be included (Keycap puller, wasd keys)
-I'm looking for 200 shipped.
-Continental US Only (sorry)
-Payment through Paypal please.
Pictures:

*If anyone interested needs additional pictures of any part of the board or has any questions at all, please do not hesitate to PM me! I would even be willing to talk by phone if anyone has any concerns or questions for me! Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 May 2013, 13:06:25 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy