Author Topic: SIIG Minitouch + Alps questions  (Read 865 times)

Offline Rule16

• R.I.P. SmallFry
SIIG Minitouch + Alps questions
« on: Wed, 22 May 2013, 16:54:58 »
So I just recently bought a SIIG Minitouch off of eBay from ncbound, I'm sure you've seen him before he has tons of keyboards. Anyway, I found that 5 of the stems from the keycaps were stuck inside of the sliders (It came like this I know how to get Alps caps off without breaking them) and I was wondering what the best way of fixing this is.

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I couldn't find the answers to these anywhere, but I'm not very good at searching for stuff so thats probably my fault. I may just end up sending it back if its a tricky fix..

Edit: I want to stress that this was NOT ncbound's fault, he has been very honourable and is allowing me to replace the keyboard with another at no cost to me. I would recommend him, because this could of happened with any seller that did not take off all the caps.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 May 2013, 18:38:53 by Rule16 »
| KB Paradise V60 Maias Quiet Click | Realforce 55gram 87U | MiniTouch (Ivory Hua-Jie) | Poker II | IBM Model F | Unicomp Ultraclassic | Dell AT101W (Black Alps) | WASD Code (Clear) |
Dvorak Only Zone

Offline Rule16

• R.I.P. SmallFry
Re: SIIG Minitouch + Alps questions
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 22 May 2013, 18:46:38 »
Nevermind, I think I'm just going to return it.
| KB Paradise V60 Maias Quiet Click | Realforce 55gram 87U | MiniTouch (Ivory Hua-Jie) | Poker II | IBM Model F | Unicomp Ultraclassic | Dell AT101W (Black Alps) | WASD Code (Clear) |
Dvorak Only Zone