Author Topic: Where to buy white on RGBY mods?  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Goodfella

Where to buy white on RGBY mods?
« on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:25:07 »
Hello

Any idea where I can scoop up a set of white on RGBY mods??

Example from Beast's classified ad

And with the white on yellow:

Can I only get used sets of these, besides originative which doesn't have the yellow, any ideas?
QFR | QFR | QFR | Pure LED

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: Where to buy white on RGBY mods?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:26:05 »
PM me your address and I'll send you a set.

edit: Oh wait, I have your address. I'll throw the set in when I send you the lube and stickers.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:26:16 »
I have a Leopold set I'd sell for cheap ($10) :p

Or This^ lol

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:32:58 »

edit: Oh wait, I have your address. I'll throw the set in when I send you the lube and stickers.

Wow, you are amazing, thank you!

;D ;D ;D

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:39:45 »
Actually, I don't have the yellow caps. I'm not sure if you really want those. If so, then you'd probably be better off continuing with this thread...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:51:25 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:52:03 »
Actually, I don't have the yellow caps. I'm not sure if you really want those. If so, then you'd probably be better off continuing with this thread...

That top picture is the set I am talking about if you have one, the others just popped up during a google image search.

Looking forward to the lube and stickers, should be getting a switch puller from Beast this week then modding when I get back home in a couple 1.5 weeks.

Thanks for everything esoomenonam if you have that set in the first post I would love to get them from you.

cheers,
pat

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 22:57:59 »
That first picture is the one I have for you. No yellow caps.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 23:03:15 »
Or even here (once they are back in stock): https://www.originativeco.com/rgb-white-legends-winkey
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 23:09:13 »
I think moose has me taken care of, thanks everyone.

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 29 May 2013, 13:30:39 »
Are the querkeys mods OEM profile?
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 10:03:39 »
Update, I found everything I needed then realized I was missing 1 thing.

Colors, everything, turned out great! Thank you again to Moose and Sifo for their help.

I attached a picture though, does anyone know if there is a function key that matches this set?

Offline cdemasy

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 10:20:45 »

Colors, everything, turned out great! Thank you again to Moose and Sifo for their help.

I attached a picture though, does anyone know if there is a function key that matches this set?
Looks like this one would match, but the shop is located in the UK
http://www.qwerkeys.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_72&product_id=79

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 13:08:44 »
OP I have 2 sets with esc keys and orange diamond too, one set with white and other set with black letters. No shine on them at all, barely used, will sell them when I receive the GMK GB modifiers
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:20:15 »

Looks like this one would match, but the shop is located in the UK
http://www.qwerkeys.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_72&product_id=79

I hadn't seen those before, I wonder how it would look with this set, just might have to take the plunge and ship 1 cap to the US, such an absurd hobby, lol.

OP I have 2 sets with esc keys and orange diamond too, one set with white and other set with black letters. No shine on them at all, barely used, will sell them when I receive the GMK GB modifiers

Sent you a pm.

Thanks everyone.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:31:00 »
Did you end up getting my diamonds?
I love Elzy

Offline Goodfella

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:35:48 »

They are in the picture in the post 3 above yours, I sent you a pm thanking you!

And they are perfect.

Thank you again.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:37:30 »

They are in the picture in the post 3 above yours, I sent you a pm thanking you!

And they are perfect.

Thank you again.

Oh man I skipped through the thread, haha. Not sure if I got the pm but no problem!
I love Elzy