Author Topic: When dealing with other geekhackers does age matter?  (Read 21155 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: When dealing with other geekhackers does age matter?
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 17:19:51 »
That wasn't "lol iz turdeen" at all, it was just pointing out he was talking about this thread instead of the one I mentioned.

You said this thread should be closed, now your saying you meant some other thread.

We don't know what your talking about.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 17:24:18 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 17:44:59 »
That wasn't "lol iz turdeen" at all, it was just pointing out he was talking about this thread instead of the one I mentioned.

You said this thread should be closed, now your saying you meant some other thread.

I used another thread as an example... Sorry if it was unclear bro, my English is not perfect, I'm from Norway.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 17:46:59 »

I used another thread as an example... Sorry if it was unclear bro, my English is not perfect, I'm from Norway.

oh for ****'s sake lock this thread before all the "maturies" gang up ironically in front of their screens and ***** about something they could just ignore and start derailing worse than tp4 on cocaine just to bash me for no ****ing gain in any imaginable way

So what was that post about?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 18:16:31 »

oh for ****'s sake lock this thread before all the "maturies" gang up ironically in front of their screens and ***** about something they could just ignore and start derailing worse than tp4 on cocaine just to bash me for no ****ing gain in any imaginable way

So what was that post about?
That was about this thread, but he quoted me referring to another thread. Two unrelated posts.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 18:20:20 »
I am so confused

Offline fourzeropooh

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 18:22:42 »
I am so confused

Me too

Just don't try to figure out what is happening.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 18:34:24 »
I am so confused
HPE quoted my post referencing another thread. He talked about THIS thread, not the one I was using as an example. So I pointed out that his arguments would've been valid if I'd referenced this thread instead of the "No such thing as free lunch" thread or whatever.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline fourzeropooh

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 18:35:31 »
I am so confused
HPE quoted my post referencing another thread. He talked about THIS thread, not the one I was using as an example. So I pointed out that his arguments would've been valid if I'd referenced this thread instead of the "No such thing as free lunch" thread or whatever.

Oh...Okay.... :blank: