Author Topic: NMB keyboard  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Magna224

NMB keyboard
« on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 14:50:22 »
If you live in AZ you can try my keyboards. I usually keep plenty of different ALPS and MX and buckling springs.

Offline elttaboi

Re: NMB keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 16:49:09 »
this is membrane version right?

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 22:32:00 »
I think the RT101 might have "space invaders".

Auction is now over, sold for $10. If I Gh'er got it, I'd like to hear the impressions.

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 02:07:13 »
I think I bought something similar to this one with same fcc id. It turned out to be membrane, though better quality switches. good luck.
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 07:23:35 »
I think the RT101 might have "space invaders".

Auction is now over, sold for $10. If I Gh'er got it, I'd like to hear the impressions.

I have had RT101s that were plungers over domes.

"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."
- Donald Trump - Las Vegas 2024-06-09

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 15:03:25 »
ah, looks like I may have been mistaken, then. That's what I get for conflating similar model numbers.

Offline Magna224

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 15:29:10 »
I was under the impression all of the ones labeled HiTek were space invaders. I accidentally bought it though btw. I bid the starting price then nobody bid on it. Space invaders are pretty nice, similar to MX Blues from what I remember. Same feel but without that jig that MX blues have. Probably feels just like those jailhouse blues those guys were making.
If you live in AZ you can try my keyboards. I usually keep plenty of different ALPS and MX and buckling springs.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 03 June 2013, 16:46:50 »
Please let us know. "Space Invaders" are very nice switches.

I think that the RT101 number was very common. I think I even had an AT&T branded board with that number.
"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."
- Donald Trump - Las Vegas 2024-06-09