Author Topic: a couple of issues (t-shirts)  (Read 1275 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
a couple of issues (t-shirts)
« on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 04:48:57 »
wasnt sure where to best post this for exposure and what not, so off topic it is

i would like to offer an apology, an explanation and hopefully a resolution

this is in regards mainly to the proto shirts and also what it means going forward

before i start i would like to say that through my explanation of issues i am in no way passing blame, any mistakes are entirely down to my lack of original organisation

so....

it has come to my attention that with the proto shirts only there have been a couple of shipping mistakes on my part, this is my own fault, but please let me explain how they came to be

the proto shirt run was just that, it was a prototype for me before i started offering them officially, i did however offer them up for some people to get involved, i wasn't aware how many would take them as there was nothing really to show at first, i didnt have an order form as i do now, so people were pming me asking for shirt, when they did this, i would simply send them my paypal address for payment and ask them to leave name/address size in the notes, unfortunately what ended up happening from that point is some people would pay and leave those notes, some people would pay and not leave those notes, some people would pay and then send me the notes via pm, some people would pay and leave half the notes in  paypal and half in pm, some people would change there orders and some people wouldn't pay at all

because of the people who didnt pay, it held up the order, by which time i have received lots of paypal payment for other things and lots of pms about other matter, so when it came time for me to order the shirts, at that time i just needed the sizes, so i had to go through both pms and paypal notes, try and match them up in wildly different orders and i made a list of the sizes needed and ordered them

once i received them back i then had to go through a similar process but this time to get more info, sizes and shipping addresses as well as check order changes etc, once again, it was me who made this difficult, my poor organization that let to this mess

what this has meant is that mistakes have been made

it came to my attention a couple of orders got the wrong sizes, i am really really sorry about this, as it was a proto run i do not have leftovers, but i will do my part to make this as right as i can, if swaps need to be made with other members i will pay postage, and where this isnt possible i will offer a swap for a different style geekhack shirt free of charge

how will this affect the future

it really shouldnt, anyone who ordered the geekhack june shirt will know there was an orderform, i have a spreadsheet with all the info i would need, the shirts were ordered from that spreadsheet and they will be packed from it as well, i have also started ordering numerous extras in each size in case any further mistakes happen in the future

please do not let what has happened in the proto run put you off, it was a beta, we are in full release now and i will do everything i can to make this as awesome as i know it can be

thanks so much for everyones understanding, im truly sorry if i have let anyone down

bunny
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: a couple of issues (t-shirts)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 04:59:56 »
Bunny if any way I can help with CONUS proto orders let me know!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:01:55 »
Dont worry, you are doing good enough.

Everyone makes small errors here and there ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 05:02:17 »
Bunny if any way I can help with CONUS proto orders let me know!

well they all got sent, i have had 2 separate issues though, one mixed up order, and one where i had them down for the wrong size across all of my checklists, not sure how i managed that

i am now hyper mega super organized at this point, all will be well in the future, im just hoping i can sort out the people whose order i mucked up on the proto run

thanks so much for the offer sir
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:41:59 »
No worries - you are still the man for doing this and we all appreciate your efforts!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 08:57:02 »
You're doing a great thing for the community here. No need to apologize! :D

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 09:32:57 »
Yup, like everyone said, you're doing great.  Got my t-shirt yesterday and it's a perfect fit!  Thanks, bunny.  :)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli