Author Topic: Where to get  (Read 1745 times)

Offline oppz197

• Hai there
Where to get
« on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 15:36:12 »
where to get a full set (87) Cream Cheese and Green keycap  set and Glow in dark keycap sets aside from the groupbuy and classifieds?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Where to get
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 15:38:00 »
where to get a full set (87) Cream Cheese and Green keycap  set and Glow in dark keycap sets aside from the groupbuy and classifieds?

You can get glow in the dark keys from signature plastics

http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/marketplace.php

I'm not sure that there is a source for the CCnG other than GB's and classifies, unless you find some on TaoBao.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 15:40:21 »
Classifieds is the best way to get CCnG. There is nowhere that sells them in the west.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 15:46:10 »
Classifieds is the best way to get CCnG. There is nowhere that sells them in the west.

YET......dum dum dummmmmmmm

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 15:48:27 »
We already answered all of this. :/

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 16:55:35 »
CCnG: maybe lurk here to see if anyone backs out or if there are extras.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 16:58:20 »
OP, I've answered your question three times in the other thread that you started...

Offline Permeability

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 17:00:27 »
I guess he doesn't like our answers.. maybe we should tell him something he'd like to hear
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 21:40:53 »
be patient dude. when i first started to get into mech boards i lusted after some CCnG. i got 'em. but it took some time and effort.

all good things come to those who wait. i say that as i await my R4 Sphericals to arrive in the mail.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid