Author Topic: [HELP] FN Key not working with Ducky Shine  (Read 4440 times)

Offline GlowingStar

[HELP] FN Key not working with Ducky Shine
« on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 06:51:11 »
Hi,

So here it is, the FN key is not working anymore with my Ducky Shine, it started malfunctionning 5not working for 2 days or so then working correctly for 1 week or so) but a few weeks ago it completly stopped working. I think this is a hardware problem because it is not working with any of the other computers.
Otherwise everything is working perfectly, even the backlight of NumLock and CapsLock so this is the backlight that is not working.

If there is no solution can someone give me the email address of Duck's support because I cannot find it.

Thank you.

Offline Lupizza

• Kung av Sverige!
Re: [HELP] FN Key not working with Ducky Shine
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 07:35:43 »
i dunno lol
Left geekhack 2013-08-24, because of rude and arbitrary moderators.

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 07:51:27 »
http://duckychannel.com.tw/en/index.html It is like on the bottom of the page o__0

Offline jabar

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 09:13:22 »
If you bought it from MechanicalKeyboards they can handle Ducky support directly.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline GlowingStar

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 15:00:01 »
Thanks, for the answers, yeah I did not see that sorry.
My keyboard magically started working again, but that is weird and annoying, I will try to contact Ducky.
I bought it from Amazon, I'm in France so I was kind of lucky to get my hands on one, and I don't think I can contact the guy that was selling it because I lost his email address, anyway, thanks for the answers guys.