Author Topic: Texas Flag  (Read 1547 times)

Offline pixel5

• pixel5
Texas Flag
« on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 19:57:02 »
I tried messaging dippingriz a while back but never got a response. He has my dream keycap set. I saw on his youtube channel that he got the caps from WASDkeyboards.com...however they no longer carry the regular blue color.

Does anyone know of a way I could accomplish this without buying 3 sets of keys? Dyeing is pretty risky too, as some have told me it rarely works how they want it to.

Poker II

Quickfire Rapid
BUY MY CRAP

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: Texas Flag
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 12:55:28 »
That was most likely done via wasdkeyboards.com.

Offline SidusNare

• Do, or do not; there is no try.
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 13:01:06 »
he got the caps from WASDkeyboards.com...however they no longer carry the regular blue color.
Yea, he got that part.
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection. -- H. Poincare

Offline SidusNare

• Do, or do not; there is no try.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 13:02:40 »
That is a nice layout, let me know if you find a way to pull it off, my dad is in Texas, might make a nice gift.
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection. -- H. Poincare

Offline pixel5

• pixel5
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 13:10:26 »
That is a nice layout, let me know if you find a way to pull it off, my dad is in Texas, might make a nice gift.

Same to you. I can't figure out a way to do it aside from buying blank white PBTs and dyeing them myself.
Poker II

Quickfire Rapid
BUY MY CRAP