Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8670587 times)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #700 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 00:36:33 »
Nobody joined the bright side and got a full white vader yet? :))

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #701 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 00:37:51 »

one day! a ying yang type vader set would be awesome
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #702 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 00:38:48 »

Man that would look cool. My dream would be a toxic gumrot, I think it would match the character perfectly!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #703 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 00:39:13 »

White and black, together with 50 shades of grey :p :p :p

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #704 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 00:40:47 »

lol.  Holy crap demik it was you?!  You lucky bastard.  Nice dark lord & hack orange.  Enjoy.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #705 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 01:02:25 »

thanks! just waiting on a board to put them on

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #706 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 01:06:50 »
Show Image

thanks! just waiting on a board to put them on

you got a Topre dark lord?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #707 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 01:10:28 »
i wish! HO is topre

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #708 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 02:36:20 »
All of this success has me hopeful I might win in the future~  :thumb:
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #709 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 05:41:16 »

... that was so worth it.

*protip- just remember you guys are almost wrong 100% of the time.  =P

*prohint- Noct eats light, feed him before night.

Amazing!

CC clearly you Sir are a wizard!

How could we mere mortals know there are now glow in the dark skulls :eek:

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #710 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 06:10:02 »

Amazing!

Just woke up, saw all of this (along with a PM from the CC himself) and immediately had to test this.

Oh, the glowing glory...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #711 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 06:19:23 »

Amazing!

Just woke up, saw all of this (along with a PM from the CC himself) and immediately had to test this.

Oh, the glowing glory...

Nah you're doing it wrong mate. You need to say his name three times while writing "I WISH I HAD MORE CLACKS" on a piece of paper. Then forget all that business because I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I wish I had clacks.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #712 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:21:45 »

Amazing!

Oh, the glowing glory...

Nah you're doing it wrong mate. You need to say his name three times while writing "I WISH I HAD MORE CLACKS" on a piece of paper. Then forget all that business because I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I wish I had clacks.

More clacks... More like I wish I had a clack :)

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #713 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:31:09 »
I deserve free things more than anyone, Johnny Clackerseed!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I am the most pitiful!!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #714 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:47:44 »
You know, I am just going to put this out there, but not too long ago, probably less than 2 weeks ago I said how CC should choose active members of the website and offer them the chance to buy from him and people brushed it off and pretty much acted like it was a stupid suggestion.

Just sayin

lol

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #715 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:51:08 »

Amazing!

Oh, the glowing glory...

I wish I had clacks.

Okay, I'm going to try it your way.  I've been clicking my heels together and wishing for a Clack from CC for three days now.   Oh and I've been wearing these Ferragamo rainbow shoes:

I have no new Clacks, but I feel pretty fabulous.

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #716 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:38:37 »
Yeah there wasn't actually a sale, my understanding is that CC just selected some users and PM'ed them. There is a cryptic update in the 'Heads Up' section that was posted afterwards that reads:

Quote from: ClackFactory

(11.14.13) Someone has joined the DarkSide

which was also posted in the same thread on the following date...

Quote from: ClackFactory

(5.5.13) Someone has joined the DarkSide

Damn you CC, mysterious bastard :P

EDIT: Duh, I guess this means more Vader caps or maybe some other Star Wars themed caps? Stormtrooper or Boba Fett would be ballin!

Show Image

:)

Its so smooth and detailed, how did he make them!?!  :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #717 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:50:54 »
You know, I am just going to put this out there, but not too long ago, probably less than 2 weeks ago I said how CC should choose active members of the website and offer them the chance to buy from him and people brushed it off and pretty much acted like it was a stupid suggestion.

Just sayin
Show Image

lol

define active members....just sayin....

I am the most pitiful!!

^^ AND?  ::)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #718 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:52:14 »

Just sayin
Show Image

lol

The man who's just gone back over 25 posts per day "just sayin'" :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #719 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:53:44 »

Just sayin

lol

Are maybe that troublemaker from down under who will probably pass 8000 in a week or so :p

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #720 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 18:50:18 »
probably less than 2 weeks ago I said how CC should choose active members of the website and offer them the chance to buy from him
Now that he's done this the obvious logical next step would be to approach new members with a relatively low post-count and offer them priceless materials  ;)
 :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #721 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:10:28 »
probably less than 2 weeks ago I said how CC should choose active members of the website and offer them the chance to buy from him
Now that he's done this the obvious logical next step would be to approach new members with a relatively low post-count and offer them priceless materials  ;)
 :thumb:

Oh they have prices  ;)

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #722 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:18:25 »
What started the whole massive inflation in the prices of click clacks in the first place? Did it just sort of arise due to demand or...?

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #723 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:23:27 »
What started the whole massive inflation in the prices of click clacks in the first place? Did it just sort of arise due to demand or...?

High demand and low supply

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #724 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:28:11 »

Its partially like anything else that is collectible.

People see something they like/want and offer a hard to ignore price.

Then later since they paid a premium when they sell it gets passed on, over and over.

Eventually it becomes accepted this 'widget' cost '$xxx' because that's was has been paid.

Also all the noobs with googly eyes for clacks.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #725 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:58:24 »
Exactly. Only so many made.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #726 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:38:03 »
Newer people just need to accept that obtaining clacks takes patience and luck nowadays. If you were here two or three years ago that wouldn't be the case and this is why you see some members with large collections out there. Please don't throw your wallets around for clacks because that's exactly what perpetuates the high price problem. I realize that it's NOT only new members who do this but you're the only ones who might benefit from an explanation like this. Everyone else knows better, plain and simple but choose to facilitate the inflation anyway and no amount of reason will stop them. I guess that's something we all need to accept too. It's a hot button issue here at geekhack and has been discussed at length countless times.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #727 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:47:35 »

Just sayin

lol

Are maybe that troublemaker from down under who will probably pass 8000 in a week or so :p

I was going to say "no way", but then I calculated, and allowing for two weeks, that's 130 posts a week, which is about 19 a day.

You know, that's doable ... that's doable ... hmmm ...

Always assuming, of course that that was a reference to me.

Of course all the posts will be supportive and/or valuable contributions to the community :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #728 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:49:14 »
Newer people just need to accept that obtaining clacks takes patience and luck nowadays. If you were here two or three years ago that wouldn't be the case and this is why you see some members with large collections out there. Please don't throw your wallets around for clacks because that's exactly what perpetuates the high price problem. I realize that it's NOT only new members who do this but you're the only ones who might benefit from an explanation like this. Everyone else knows better, plain and simple but choose to facilitate the inflation anyway and no amount of reason will stop them. I guess that's something we all need to accept too. It's a hot button issue here at geekhack and has been discussed at length countless times.

I'd really like a yellow CC Skull, for example, but I really can't afford to throw hundreds of dollars at one, even if one were to appear in classifieds.

So I'm biding my time and hoping that CC will provide some for sale at some stage, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be lucky.

Or I'll wait another year or so and perhaps a generous GHer will have pity on me and sell me one for cost plus a little.

If not, then I'll just be happy with the two or three I have.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #729 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:49:51 »

You missed the third possible option: deep pockets and foolishness. There are few here who wouldn't sell to a new member when the price is right.  :cool: Gotta love Geek Hack Sale

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #730 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:52:51 »

You missed the third possible option: deep pockets and foolishness. There are few here who wouldn't sell to a new member when the price is right.  :cool: Gotta love Geek Hack Sale

In an auction, if someone with 0 posts wins, the seller would kinda be obliged to sell to them.

In those situations the seller would absolutely triple-check that the money was there first, before posting anything.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #731 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:52:52 »

Just sayin
Show Image

lol

In two weeks CC is going to select me for the elusive GREEN Vader. You heard it here first

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #732 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:53:58 »
So I'm biding my time and hoping that CC will provide some for sale at some stage, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be lucky.

Or I'll wait another year or so and perhaps a generous GHer will have pity on me and sell me one for cost plus a little.

If not, then I'll just be waiting....

Pretty much where I'm at but I fixed it a little. One day....

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #733 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:54:49 »

In an auction, if someone with 0 posts wins, the seller would kinda be obliged to sell to them.

In those situations the seller would absolutely triple-check that the money was there first, before posting anything.

I was referring to relatively new members (<2 weeks) and less than 20 or so posts.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #734 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:55:13 »

If not, then I'll just be waiting....

Pretty much where I'm at but I fixed it a little. One day....

Patience :)

Only one of mine came from CC.  My second came from classifieds (Qld, IIRC).  The third one is coming from UK (thanks Bunny!).

Fourth one?  Not yet.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #735 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 21:00:26 »
Yeah I'll get mine eventually, considering I finally have a Dolch set in the country I'm pretty happy with my little keyboard collection now.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #736 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 21:02:07 »
Yeah I'll get mine eventually, considering I finally have a Dolch set in the country I'm pretty happy with my little keyboard collection now.

I have no Dolch :(

Wonder if I should start a Dolch Therapy thread ;)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #737 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:31:38 »
My first skull and two blanks came from Clack, traded 2 blanks for black MX skull, got an HO from Clack. HO and Black skull went to Bunny for an octoberfest MX. Both skulls got lost in the mail. Mint was traded for a candy corn. Candy corn was traded for a mint WASD set and BOTH the candy corn and WASD got lost in the mail. So let's just tally that up here.

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

I now only have the octoberfest sadly. So if anyone wants to talk about bad Clack luck......

This is why I made this thread.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #738 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:35:57 »
My first skull and two blanks came from Clack, traded 2 blanks for black MX skull, got an HO from Clack. HO and Black skull went to Bunny for an octoberfest MX. Both skulls got lost in the mail. Mint was traded for a candy corn. Candy corn was traded for a mint WASD set and BOTH the candy corn and WASD got lost in the mail. So let's just tally that up here.

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

I now only have the octoberfest sadly. So if anyone wants to talk about bad Clack luck......

Oh my god :( I can't believe those all got lost! Did they have tracking or insurance? Sorry to hear.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #739 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:40:06 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

Someone at Bunny's post office HAS to be stealing his parcels, I've had two parcels through there disappear as well.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #740 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:41:30 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

Someone at Bunny's post office HAS to be stealing his parcels, I've had two parcels through there disappear as well.

Probably they realised a keyboard cannot possibly only cost $20 :))

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #741 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:46:41 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

Black hole I guess...

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #742 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:49:51 »
But hey, life goes on. Just have to remain optimistic and keep entering sales/draws no matter how many you lose.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #743 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 00:09:33 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

TIL someone at your local post office lurks on GH and is stealing your clacks.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #744 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 00:22:53 »
We should totally do a sting. GPS tracker hidden in a box?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #745 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 00:32:08 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

That is crazy terrible, you have just made me so paranoid. if I finally get/win a clack I'm gonna have to worry about it getting swiped in the post. South Africa is not known for it's honest postal system...

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #746 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 01:44:24 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

That is crazy terrible, you have just made me so paranoid. if I finally get/win a clack I'm gonna have to worry about it getting swiped in the post. South Africa is not known for it's honest postal system...
Well, trading plays a big part in acquiring that "dream clack" you've always wanted. You either take the risk or you don't. Personally, I don't want to pay more on shipping than the $25 the clack is actually worth. You may eventually end up getting the clack you want after trading again and again and slowly working your way up but before you know it you've ended up spending as much on shipping as you would have just buying it for the inflated prices they go for here (which you shouldn't do). It really hasn't paid off for me. But the bottom line is people send small flat rate packages all over the world without tracking every day with no issues. It shouldn't be a gamble, but it is.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #747 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 01:49:35 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

Ouch!

Kinda puts into perspective the whining of people who simply missed out on the latest drawing or 4grabs.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #748 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 02:20:31 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

Ouch!

Kinda puts into perspective the whining of people who simply missed out on the latest drawing or 4grabs.
Indeed. Although it is OK to feel a little down after not being drawn in the EK lotteries and 4grabs. But you really should expect to not be drawn.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #749 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 02:54:39 »

HO MX - Lost
Black skull - Lost
Candy Corn - Lost
Mint WASD - Lost

Ouch!

Indeed. Although it is OK to feel a little down after not being drawn in the EK lotteries and 4grabs. But you really should expect to not be drawn.

That is pretty much the attitude I have taken now, expect to not be drawn and hopefully one day you will be surprised. I'm not looking for anything too fancy though (F2 Red & mint gum) so hopefully won't have to trade a lot and take that risk over and over again.

Seriously sorry about your loss though, hope you have more luck in the future.